Nostalgia Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Excellent service from this company. Nothing was too much bother. Communication was second to none. I will certainly buy from them again.
But disappointed that the shirt design didn't continue around the side of the case, yet it looks as though they do in the pictures. It may have just the make of the phone to which this didnt fit. So I didnt find it to be worth £17
Hi Sophie,

Sorry to hear that you didnt feel your case was worth the £16.99 that you paid for it. I'd be happy to issue you with a full refund if you're able to return the case?

We have a few different styles of cases, depending on which model you order. Our iPhones and most of the Samsung cases are 3d snap cases, which are printed on all edges. The rest of our range are printed on the back, which doesnt include printing down the sides, as youve noted. We will look at how we can make this more apparent on our site, so that this issue doesnt arise again.

Decent
Good to use website. Emails send keeping me informed of every step of the way.
My product has not arrived yet🤔
Hi Karin,

Please accept my apologies that your review request has arrived before your mug! Our review requests go out 7 days after dispatch but some international orders (such as yours) take a little longer than this to arrive.

Orders to Sweden take 5-7 working days to arrive. Your mug was dispatched on the 24th, so today is the 6th working day, so I'd expect delivery imminently!

Mark
The case looks amazing apart from a few colour problems where it is just white rather than the red kit I ordered. But, the case isn’t very good quality for working as a phone case as it only just overhangs my screen. Got to hope I don’t drop it or it will be the end of my phone!
Hi Martha,

Sorry to hear that there were colour problems with your case. We can get a replacement sent out for you.

Regarding the protection of the screen... our cases have a small lip which ensures if your phone is dropped onto a flat surface, the screen will not come into contact with the surface. However, if you drop it on a blunt object, the screen will come into contact. For protection in such scenarios, I'd recommend a glass screen protector.

Mark
Cup was ok but slight chip under blue tartan. It shows up as it is white. See photo
Hey Chris,

Sorry to see that your mug arrived with a small chip. I'll ask our production guys to get a replacement mug produced and send out to you asap.

Mark
quite slippy in hand, not as secure a feel as I thought it would be, to plasticy,,,prefer a more rubbery non slip feel, but an excellent idea
Middle review rating because ordering process and the delivery was good. Case was not.
Hi Donald,

Very sorry to hear that you're not happy with your case. If you could email us some more details, that would be really helpful.

I'd be happy to send out a replacement case if theres a defect or I can issue you with a full refund.

Mark
Case is good but could be better like around the camera with a wide gap so if you dropped it pebbles would or may get in it and damage it
Case arrived very late however when i enquired for help customer service was incredibly helpful
Hi Keira,

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the delivery times. Your order was placed on Friday the 14th of June and was dispatched on Wednesday the 19th. So we actually go your order out in 3 working days, rather than the 4 that are quoted.

Unfortunately the delay in it then arriving with you was due to Royal Mail, which was outwith our control. We find around 90% of 2nd class mail parcels arrive in 2 working days and around 9% arrive in 3, so unfortunately you were one of the unlucky 1% who have to wait slightly longer.

I hope this doesnt deter you from ordering from us again.

Mark Boyd
Founder, Nostalgia Case
Case is clean clear and tight fit u fortunately it doesn't have any protection around the screen. Still great case.
Would be better made in a soft rubber material to protect the phone.Nice looking case but one drop and it will surely break. Slightly over priced for quality.
Case is ok and it might just be for my make of phone but the sides look a bit tacky/cheap. Print on the back is as expected until it stops suddenly on the sides and it's just clear.
Good delivery time. Good novelty value. Cases easily scratch.
Basic but decent phone case, but very disappointing to find I've been added to a reviews.co.uk mailing list by the company to get me to review the product, and I have to forcibly unsubscribe myself to not receive more emails from them. Poor form, and questionable data usage.
Hi Iain,

Purchasing a case from us does not see you added to any Reviews.co.uk mailing list. A week after dispatch we send out review requests such as the one you received. This is to help us gather customer feedback (both good and bad) and to help give potential customers peace of mind when making a purchase. There is of course no obligation whatsoever to leave a review should not wish to.

At the bottom of this email there is some text that reads "If you wish to opt out from Reviews.co.uk emails please click here.". This isnt referring to a mailing list that will be used for marketing purposes for Nostalgia Cases. This is asking if you wish to never receive another review request (from any company) then you can opt out.

When you completed your purchase at Nostalgia Cases you were asking if you were happy to receive email marketing. This box was checked, hence you receiving a request for a review. We do have a Nostalgia Cases email list which we contact from time to time about new products, offers and news. I will remove you from this list so that you do not receive any email communication from us going forward.

Mark
Case looks amazing and is good quality however on the Galaxy S8 the fit is pretty loose and it offer 0 support if you dropped your phone.
Hi Gary,

It sounds as though your case has warped slightly during the manufacturing process. It should fit perfectly snug and therefore protect the phone if you were to drop it.

Please accept my sincerest apologies that the fit issue was not identified during our quality control checks before dispatch.

I will arrange for a replacement to get sent out to you. It will be dispatched on Monday.

Mark
Design, customer service and delivery were fine. The product was not finished to a high standard and has several rough and jagged edges.
Hi Dawn,

Please accept my sincerest apologies. 1 in maybe 500 of our cases will have sharp edges, when delivered by our manufacturer. We tend to pick this up during our quality control checks before dispatch, but unfortunately on this occasion we have not. Really sorry that the case you received wasnt perfect.

I will arrange for a replacement case to be sent out for you tomorrow.

Mark
Really cool case but just found the writing on the badge colour a bit faded, and hard to read.
All right but photo isn’t great quality
Hi Tilly,

Really sorry to hear that you're not happy with the quality of our product. You've mentioned that that "photo isn't great quality". Please note that our prints are not of photographs but of digital reproductions of the shirt. So our designer will look at photos of the shirt then create a vector image of that shirt, as close to the original design as possible.

This digital reproduction is then printed using a sublimation technique onto film. This printing technique is extremely sharp and is therefore nice and sharp when printed onto the case. This technique actually prints a sharper image than if we did use a photograph. However, there is a chance that there was some sort of error with your print. Please accept my apologies for this, if the print wasnt perfectly sharp then it should have been picked up during our quality checks and the case should have been reprinted.

I can offer two routes to help resolve this issue... I can either send out a free replacement case or I can issue you with a full refund. I will also email you to discuss the above options.

Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.93 based on 4,239 reviews