Nostalgia Cases Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
John H
"Excellent Service, High Quality Product. I will definitely be ordering some more cases from yourselves in the future."
John L
"To all at Nostalgia cases would like to thank u for excellent service. John"
"Couldn’t decide which cases to buy so narrowed down to two!! I won the competition last month and was so excited.. bought a villa lace 92 shirt which was one of my first shirts and of course the mighty Bristol Rovers old shirt.. timing was perfect costing was perfect.. me and my family love them.. will keep eye out for more cases!!"
"Great quality and quick delivery. Fits great. Communication was superb."
"Delivery/service...excellent. Thankyou"
"Brilliant products bought on back of owners interview on Radio Scotland. Looking forward to the boys enjoying their new cases on Christmas Day!"
"Great customer service with some queries pre order. Fast delivery and great quality on arrival. Will definitely use again πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
"Great Service."
"Excellent service and good quality cases. Will definitely purchase again. Many thanks 😊"
"All right but photo isn’t great quality"
Hi Tilly,

Really sorry to hear that you're not happy with the quality of our product. You've mentioned that that "photo isn't great quality". Please note that our prints are not of photographs but of digital reproductions of the shirt. So our designer will look at photos of the shirt then create a vector image of that shirt, as close to the original design as possible.

This digital reproduction is then printed using a sublimation technique onto film. This printing technique is extremely sharp and is therefore nice and sharp when printed onto the case. This technique actually prints a sharper image than if we did use a photograph. However, there is a chance that there was some sort of error with your print. Please accept my apologies for this, if the print wasnt perfectly sharp then it should have been picked up during our quality checks and the case should have been reprinted.

I can offer two routes to help resolve this issue... I can either send out a free replacement case or I can issue you with a full refund. I will also email you to discuss the above options.

Thanks,

Mark
"Good quality covers"
"As always a fantastic product. Another case to be purchased shortly"
"Great quality item and great customer service."
"A great service and concept for a website. I found them researching on Google. To be honest I couldn't find a comparable service that allowed me to find very niche UK phone cases."
"Excellent quality. Have gone back to buy another as a girft"
"Great service and very quick ."
"Excellent customer experience from purchasing to delivery would definitely recommend"
"Very good quality and delivery was quick, would recommend !"
"Such a brilliant product"
"Fantastic again. Got a personalised mug and it’s dven better than expected."
"Got 3 rangers cases last week absolutely love them"
"Quick delivery mug was fantastic great price"
Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.92 based on 543 reviews