Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Great service got kept up to date on order progress and the phones case arrived quickly. The quality is great have used them for previous phone and case was still in great condition. The range of phone cases is excellent too
Wxm phone covers - Brilliant As described Great delivery Definitely Recommend
Fantastic customer service after I ordered the cover. Phone covers themselves are good quality and firm favourites with my family.
Quality product at a great price, fast delivery and awesome communication! Couldn’t ask for any more! Thank you
Really great experience with this company, a real great approach to customer service. The products were fantastic and delivery was speedy. I would definitely recommend this company.
Excellent service ! Great value !
Quick delivery, Great product, fab communication from Mark always willing to answer any questions with speedy responses
Great communication and rapid responses! Pleasure to use 😊
Unfortunately, the mug I received was of poor quality, but I emailed the company and they responded within 10 mins of sending the email. I was very happy with the response that I received from them and very impressed with the speed in which they resolved the issue.
Great service, even better phone case !
Excellent service from order to delivery
This is my second case and is just as good as the first one. Promt delivery and excellent customer service.
Took time to email me to tell me they done cases for my phone when they didn't earlier in the year. Brilliant case👍
I love the fact this store has a great variety of phone cases and other stuff that seems to be better quality than what I can buy in my club's shop. I've had about 4 different cases for myself and bought a few as gifts too. The service is great and the products are fantastic. Will no doubt buy from here again when I fancy a change from the two cases I have for my current phone.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Excellent service, brilliant phone case. Can't find what you want? They'll sort it for you 👍👍👏👏
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Great service and speedy delivery
Fabulous product a Saints Mobile phone cover for hubby. Great customer information. Mark sent me an email informing me that they now stocked my husband’s phone cover for his new phone. Thank you
I'd emailed back in june about availability on a certain phone model, which they didn't do at the time. Then the day they were available for sale, Mark emailed me to remind me, and the case was delivered on time the following week. Top class service.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Top quality product and a quick no hassle service. Highly recommended.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Fantastic product. Exactly as listed and very quick delivery.
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 5,639 reviews