Nostalgia Cases Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Dave O
"They Have Goto Be The Best IPhone X Cases Designs I Have Ever Seen I Don’t What To Put Them On My Phone There That Good 110% Happy"
Daniel H
"Brilliant case in a short amount of time, wish it covered the top of the phone but can’t be picky. Phenomenal work"
Geoffrey F
"Fantastic service, absolutely brilliant designs, fits my phone perfectly as it should and fast delivery, if u want a case u cant find any where else then these guys are the one for u, they will not dissapoint 👌"
"Case is one I was wanting and had just been added to the collection, detail and print quality is really good only slight criticism I would have is that it feels ever so slightly loose and can sometimes feel a little movement between case and phone but all round good case"
Hi Andrew,

As discussed via email, our cases should fit nice and snug! I've arranged for a replacement case to be sent out to you. Let me know when it arrives if its fitting as you would expect.

Thanks,

Mark
"Great design Great product"
"Email Mark to see if it was possible to have the case for a Google Pixel 2. Immediately responded advising that was not a problem. Order made, delivered within two working days and the quality is superb. Highly recommend."
"Looks fantastic thanks"
"Ace case and awesome service from start to finish. quick response for my questions as I requested a unique case."
"Over the moon. Already thinking of a different case. And asked if the do cases for iPad mini. To get one for that."
"Quick delivery, great communication, great product!!"
"Design and colour of the case is second to none. Only thing I’d like to change is the finish of the case makes it feel a bit slippy so feels like phone can slip out of hands easy."
"High Quality phone case, great value for money"
"Brilliant service! Customer service is excellent and Mark is very prompt and profession to speak too! Very quick turn around on the case and good quality, the kit looks great with the lines perfectly straight. It was that nice my girlfriend wants one as soon as seeing mine! Highly recommended and would buy again. Thanks for the service."
"Excellent service and great quality."
"Quick delivery, good quality and good looking cases."
"Great service & amazing quality product!!"
"Absolute Love the case! Had a browse for other teams, just for curiosity and I have to say they are all spot on!"
"Case is great quality i had a few queries regarding my order and the guys at nostalgia cases couldn't be nicer or more helpful. Thanks ! Will recommend to anyone!"
"Sent in a request for a case of my local rugby team. After sending photos I was contacted with a preview asking if was happy with it and should they go ahead? Two days later it arrived. Great service."
"Nice case. Came within a reasonable time. Better quality than retro cases. Only ask would be to somehow make them non slip."
Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.87 based on 104 reviews