Nostalgia Cases Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
James M
"Perfect gift for myself and very good quality for a good price"
Gavin M
"Excellent case absolutely love it. Will definitely be ordering some more."
"This is the 2nd case I got from Nostalgia Cases as I got a new phone. I had no option but to get a silicone case for my phone model but I prefer this style case to the harder plastic cases (the quality of the harder cases are still top notch and I wouldn't be against getting one again). All in all a cracking product, with a very high quality transfer for my case"
"Case is awesome it is the exact replica of the fife flyers jersey and is a very sturdy and well presented case thanks once again"
"Fast and efficient Service. I have a very happy son."
"Fantastic quality ( clear colours and print ), well wrapped and delivered on time. Very pleased with the phone case."
"First class service from start to finish"
"Top class, arrived within 2 days!"
"Perfect fit"
"Good quality cases in a range of designs"
"Very impressed with the service and emails and updates were very helpful. Thank you for all your help been looking for a good standard St Helen's RLFC phone case for a long time."
"I have just received my third case. The cases are great quality, fit perfect and just gorgeous. Thank you to Mark and the team. I’ll be back to order more"
"This is my 5th purchase and they haven’t failed to impress me and I love all my cases"
"A1 plus case and service with jam and sprinkles on top! Excellent company"
"Brilliant phone case"
"Great selection - Hearts third strip for a Huawei P smart - easy to deal with, case fits the phone perfectly. Thoroughly recommend."
"Fantastic product. Son loves it. Love the friendly communications. 10/10"
"A really good product, well finished and good quality. Fast,efficient transaction. Many Thanks"
"Nostalgia is the place to go for your football teams phone case. Just recently received mine. NOT disappointed. Definitely recommend them. First class service"
"Great looking phone case of a classic strip I will be back to order more in the future"
"Love my case-looks class!🇮🇪"
"Perfect case I recieved. So happy with the product. Will defo recommend to friends"
"Excellent cases! Ordered two different cases from different teams and they arrived swiftly and look excellent. Very happy with the products and the service."
Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.93 based on 2,126 reviews