Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Fantastic Individual Case Provided by Nostalgia Cases....Great Seller!
Posted 1 hour ago
Hi mark the case I ordered was for my son and he was delighted with it he is showing it off to all his friends thanks
Amazing cases. Had 2 now. 100% recommend.
Very good quality.
Great service
Fantastic service, arrived quickly and love the design
Very good quality and I love it
Always pleasure to do business with fast delivery
High quality and durable. Happy with my purchase
Excellent quality quick delivery would definitely recommend to others
I was very disappointed as i didn't receive what i ordered it was the wrong colour.
Hi Jacqueline,

Really sorry that theres a colour issue with your case. Such an issue should have been spotted by our quality checks, I'm very sorry that it was not.

I received your email on Friday the 15th of January and responded to it within 9 minutes of receiving it. I'm guessing you've not had sight of that email?

We will of course issue you with a free replacement if theres been a printing error, I just need you to send us a photo of the case. I can then take that to our production team and get them to get a replacement made for you.

You can reach me on mark@nostalgia.co.uk

Thanks,

Mark
Such an amazing company! the quality of the case is AMAZING and it arrived so quickly!
Very good product. Pleased with quality. Would highly recommend.
Great company! Love my mug , fast dispatch and really great communication. Thank you again.
Perfect phone case, just what I wanted.
Excellent product, very happy with my personalized phone case.
very fast shipping, will definitely buy from again AAAA+++++
Excellent product which was delivered before expected date. Very happy customer.
Quality product, excellent buy
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great service both times now, communication excellent and grateful they helped a girl out who doesn’t know much about sport!!
Thank you, I love my new case and Mark was extremely helpful!
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Really impressed with my phone case my first one arrived broken really impressed with the service I contacted the company a new one was sent out straight away would definitely recommend
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 4,866 reviews