Nostalgia Cases Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Paul W
"Wonderfully Nostalgic!! The phone case that has took me back to my childhood and being the Champions of England. Cannot recommend Nostalgia Cases enough, great quality, great service, 5 STARS!! Paul YNWA"
Stuart L
"This is the second or maybe the third time I’ve ordered from Nostalgia cases and as wi th before I was not disappointed the case is of excellent quality and I will definitely be using nostalgia cases again"
"Bought myself a Celtic phone cover from Nostalgia Cases. Its a replica of the old 90s away kit. Got to say, i love it, very classy design. I took the option of free postsge and recieved it today. A great buy, I recommend anyone to buy from here."
"Fantasic case, perfect fit, will definitely be buying again, highly recommend"
"Unbelievably incredible service! Sent me out a second Brighton away case free of charge after a different one was sent in error. Personal and professional service and an excellent quality product-recommend 100%."
"fantastic very happy"
"Great as expected x"
"Excellent case,quick delivery. Thumbs up from me"
"Can't fault the delivery it was fast and the phone case was spot on I love it"
"Great service. Ordered on a Thursday got it the following Wednesday,kept up to date with e-mails on the progress of my order. Would certainly recommend to friends."
"Brilliant case and super quick service, thank you! Really impressed with the quality of the product and I've recommended Nostalgia Cases to everyone... Hopefully a few more Bolton orders coming in soon!"
"Brilliant service and top quality product!"
"Great product, great service fast delivery."
"Cracking design well chuffed. Cheers lads n lassies"
"Excellent case very happy!"
"Case fits phone perfectly and comfortable to hold. Delivered in good time as well. Will be ordering Christmas gifts for sure!"
"Brilliant website"
"Company was great to deal with, prices are reasonable"
"Excellent service, didn't have the kit I wanted available but made one especially and now have it available for others to buy on the site. Can't recommend enough, cover is excellent."
"Love the phone case"
"Absolutely love my new case. Will be using again in the future"
Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.90 based on 198 reviews