Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
4.9
Based on 6,099 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Wonderful high quality cover to keep my phone safe and make me smile, custom made and still arrived quickly, kind regards Peter
I’ve ordered cases from Nostalgia three times now and they’ve always been excellent quality. Good protection for your phone and excellent designs as well. Most recently I ordered a requested shirt design for a friend’s birthday, he was well chuffed with it and it arrived in good time. Brilliant service, thanks again!
Amazing cover
Very pleased with cover and service.
Absolutely wonderful. Fits perfectly and looks really good. This is my 2nd phone cover. Fully recommend this company.
Nice and quick process. Had the case within a week. Thank you.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I have waited a long time to get my covers and now I have got 2 covers for my team. The covers are very well made and are extremely strong and fit perfect.
Bought a phone case for my sons 16th. He was over the moon with it Will use this company again, can’t fault it
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Great product arrived in good time and communication from Nostalgia was perfect thanks
Superb, emailed me updated to let me know when my order was due, fantastic product too, really good quality, my son loves it on his phone
Mark was absolutely brilliant. Ordered the wrong model and went out of his way to send a replacement that I'm absolutely delighted with. Truly 11/10 service. Brilliant!
Bought a phone case for my iPhone 11 previously, and knowing how good quality the case was, I purchased another for my iPhone 13, had it for a week now and love it, would 100% recommend
Case is fantastic quality as always. Perfectly captures the unique feel of our anniversary shirt. Kept in constant contact and the case was quickly here
Great friendly prompt service
best fone case i always gets, fits magic too great choice of range too
Lovely company, kept me informed during the whole process. Easy and quick to use
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Excellent quality and great service and love the personal contact from Mark. Highly recommend.
Superb case, love it!
Great service. Kept informed of progress and very happy with the final product. Mark is brilliant to deal with.
Spot on, item as ordered and quick delivery
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 6,099 reviews