Nostalgia Cases Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nostalgia Cases

How would you rate Nostalgia Cases ?

Louise B
"Top quality case. Arrived on time - thanks!"
Rebecca B
"Fantastic customer service, fantastic quality of product, really fast delivery thank you"
"Superb little site for a good quality case. I literally keep turning my phone over for another peek at it! I went for the 95/96 Hearts away kit which I specifically requested, might be ordering the home one shortly! Easy to order and quick delivery. Perfect."
"Absolutely loved my case! Fits the phone perfectly. Great service, in getting the phone case to me quickly. Very good quality of manufacture. And looks even better than the picture. I will be recommending the site to everyone I know. Top marks!"
"LOVED THIS IDEA! My boyfriend was so surprised with the phone case. thanks for a super speedy service and quality product."
"Product as expected and received on time."
"Fantastic product great quality and great service Thanks"
"Excellent 👍 1st class service"
"Very fast delivery. No problem"
"Top quality case. Arrived on time - thanks!"
"Brilliant!!! Requested the Rangers purple third kit from the 90’s and it looks amazing. Thanks again guys"
"Order the 1996 Dunfermline Athletic case for my husband from the kids for Father’s Day, he loved it! Quick delivery and excellent quality."
"Requested a case design and the turnaround was very quick. Great customer service, great design."
"Bought this case for my dad for father's day.... was impressed with how fast it came and is good quality. looking forward to giving it to him on the weekend"
"What a brill experience from the company and the case itself looks better than the original strip"
"Great customer service and great quality case :)"
"Fantastic service from start to finish i can't speak highly enough about yourselves & look forward to doing business with you again"
"Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it!"
"Bought these retro cases for my mates that are in a group chat. All really chuffed with them."
"Quick delivery and great quality. Love it!"
"Got two Liverpool cases... fantastic quality and arrived in a few days :)"
Nostalgia Cases is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews