Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Quick & easy to deal with.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent quality item great fit. This is my 4th order I won’t be using anyone else
Posted 1 hour ago
A airpad cover really well made it was a present for my dad a hearts fan he was chuffed thanks guys but I dont think 5 stars is enough so here is a couple more ***** awesome service.
Absolutely love my new phone case. Fits perfect and looks the part. An epic reminder of the night Airdrie where in Europe..maybe we'll get invited into the super league 🙊 Highly recommended these covers,I'll be getting more 🔶️🔶️
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Great service and product. Highly recommended.
I've used Nostalgia number of times now and from phone cases to mugs, they are brilliant quality at reasonable prices. Definitely recommend them.
Good quality product and delivered promptly. Would definitely order from here again.
Great quality product and quick delivery
Bought a case through my clubs portal, quality over all was great but there was a colour discrepancy. The moment I mentioned it to the guys they got back to me with a replacement on the house thats corrected. Very pleased with the communication and service overall.
Brilliant service with a top notch case for my phone. Thank you
I don't normally give reviews but Nostalgia delivered promptly, the phone case fitted beautifully and looks great (my favourite-ever Scotland away top!)
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Great company would definitely order again!
Legend delighted
Excellent service
Mark is a top guy who keeps you in the loop all times. The item I purchased is spot on and I would buy again. Regards. David Beardsworth.
Very good cases for a decent price very proud of my 2 cases
Was unsure of what to expect as it was a custom order. Was very pleased with the case and would highly recommend nostalgia cases to anyone who wants an awesome case with your favourite team
Phone Case is amazing. Just what I wanted. Thanks Mark.
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Quick and easy to order, item was dispatched in a timely manner and arrived as expected. Great service all round.
Excellent service from them