Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Excellent product, very happy with my personalized phone case.
very fast shipping, will definitely buy from again AAAA+++++
Excellent product which was delivered before expected date. Very happy customer.
Quality product, excellent buy
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Great service both times now, communication excellent and grateful they helped a girl out who doesn’t know much about sport!!
Thank you, I love my new case and Mark was extremely helpful!
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Really impressed with my phone case my first one arrived broken really impressed with the service I contacted the company a new one was sent out straight away would definitely recommend
Great quality product and a really quick service
The cases look great, fitted my phone perfectly and arrived really quickly!
Have already recommended to friends
2nd time iv used nostalgia cases both times for my teenage son - supports Walsall fc so usually can only find things from the official shop , however nostalgia do cases which replicate this seansons tops and my son loves them very unique and of very good quality I’m sure I will be back again. Thanks
Fantastic case
Absolutely delighted with my Morton fc case, will definitely be buying another case in the future.
Great and easy to use website. Fantastic quality product and super fast delivery. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant just what I wanted 👍🏼
Very attentive! Great costumer service, ordered the wrong phone case and one was sent out within 2 day! Will be ordering more!
Great case, fantastic customer service and I would definitely recommend.
Lovely case
Great selection of covers and when my initial order arrived the badge wasn't properly centred. I told Mark and he immediately sent out a replacement and didn't require that I send the faulty one back. Very impressed.
Absolutely brilliant service and very quick.
Excellent service. Ordered a few times. The last one didn’t fit the phone, contacted Mark and sent a replacement no problem.
Absolutely amazing! I requested the rainbow Scotland rugby training shirt which wasn't on the website. Made an absolutely fantastic job of the detail! I am also very impressed with how quickly the case arrived. Would order again and would highly recommend to anyone!
Nostalgia.co.uk is rated 4.93 based on 4,852 reviews