Nostalgia.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nostalgia.co.uk
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Nostalgia Cases Review "I was sceptical at first having purchased a few bad fits, nostalgia cases really set the bar high with outstanding phone fit and print detail. My fellow rangers fans are always asking me where I got my case. Thank you "
Just what i order a celebration of Celtics 9 in arow
Very happy with my new case, delivery was fast as well considering the situation with corona virus! Would order from here again.
Top quality case and Mark at Nostalgia Cases was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again
Pleased with phone case. Birthday gift, receiver very happy. Looks good.
Hi Yvonne, Thanks for the review, it really is appreciated :) Delighted to hear you and the received are happy! Thanks, Mark
Great quality, excellent choice, highly recommend!
Speedy delivery service fantastic product
Absolutely fantastic personal service.
Very pleased with my purchase, husband was over the moon with the centenary shirt iPhone cover!
Great product
Excellent phone case really happy with the quality. I have already picked out another case as well as recommended to friends
Nostalgia.co.uk 5 star review on 10th March 2019
Very simple. Good quality. Great design. Extremely happy with my order.
Important to remember that these are made to order cases, I didn’t bear that in mind so took longer than I initially expected. Having said that, it does say it on the product pages so it’s my fault not theirs! Reached out to their customer service and received a response very quickly, even though it was outside of office hours. Case is really good quality as well!
Got 3 rangers cases last week absolutely love them