NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 964150

sales@nordictrack.co.uk

Had loads of trouble with the website would not load on any of my apple devices through wi fi had to use mobile date get it fixed as the same problem with family devices as well god knows how much business they are losing get it fixed amatuers
Was disappointed I could not use the NHS discount code on-line when placing my order. There seems a fault on your site where it clears the code when continuing to the delivery page. It does not appear to do that for other discount codes. This means we missed out on the additional 3%. Your on-line assistant was not very helpful and could only direct me to the blue light card avenue. It should not be harder for NHS staff to redeem a discount!
TRACK5 discount code was accepted and then removed at pay screen ?
I purchased an elliptical in 2020 and have been trying to purchase a damaged part from your supplier for over a year. In the end I repaired the item myself! :-( My poor experience almost made me choose another brand.
Not able to say if good or not as only just ordered
Hard to sort poor website
The customer service received was very poor and when you consider the money being spent...
I had to redo the order go through payments due to Nordictrack cheated on my promo code and free delivery
No option on free delivery
Garbage product - doesn't work properly and then get done over on the warranty. Rubbish - last NT product that i would ever buy. steer clear and go for a non NT or ICON product brand
- Not taking Credit Cards payments for the delivery costs is not very good in my opinion. - In particular to my order, it was stuck somehow and didn't get progressed at all, until I chased.
We still have not received the rowing machine and I ordered it more than 2 weeks ago !
I bought the NordicTrack Commercial 2950. I was attracted to it because of the screen, its incline ability and the 4.25HP motor. All in all, I must say it is a good treadmill and the iFit videos are great. However....., when I called the customer service dept in the UK to check that I would be getting free delivery and installation, my God, I have never experienced anything like it in my life. It appears that the team have zero interest in the customer. When I called I spoke with a young woman who was the most obtuse person I have ever encountered. I asked her to confirm that the treadmill would be installed and she said, no, it will not. I explained to her that one of the main drivers for buying this particular treadmill was the free installation. She replied that on check-out I did not check the free installation box. I explained to her that I did not see a free installation box and I expected free installation. She, without apology, told me that wouldn't be happening in a totally dispassionate manner. I told her I would not except delivery to which she told me I would have to pay for delivery. At no point did she try to resolve this issue. I reluctantly accepted delivery and am happy with the treadmill. It took the best part of a morning and afternoon to put it together between three grown men. It went together well, but be prepared to spend a lot of time working on it. Unless it is patiently done so, I can easily see how issues could arise. If I knew then what I know now, would I buy it again... absolutely not. I have a feeling that if I have an issue with the treadmill in the future, its going to be very, very difficult...
I purchased the NordicTrack 2450 commercial treadmill in November 2018. When I first switched it on the motor would speed up and slow down randomly and quite severely. I reported this and after having to send video footage a new motor was sent out and fitted. After trying again the same problem happened although not as bad as before, so I phoned them up again and had to send more video footage in. Once again another new motor was sent out to the engineer to fit. He opened the box and the new motor was broken. The engineer did a few things to the treadmill whilst he was here to change the motor and there was a problem with the speed sensor which was bent and not pointing where it should be. He straightened it out and my speed problem was now fixed. Now my motor is making rattling noises like it has loose bolts or parts. I sent an email on the 3rd of February 2019 and the reply came back on the 5th of February that another new motor has been sent to the engineers for fitting. It is now the 13th of February and I am still waiting for the new motor. I would like to point out I also mentioned the 28 day money back to customer services, but they wanted to fix the problem!!! Okay lets have it fixed, now nearly 3 months later and I still have big problems. Not once have I received an apology from the customer services department for a treadmill that's been faulty from the first day I received it and also cost me £1899. I would like to speak with someone in management, but I was told on their recorded phone line that there is no one higher to speak with. I would like to say that I have been completely satisfied with the engineer who has been out so many times to rectify my treadmill since my purchase. From a very unhappy customer. Further to my above comments, they told me I can have a full refund due to all the problems I've had, great at least Im now getting somewhere, so I thought. I did not receive any money back or any communication, so I called again and the customer service department on two different occasions told me to sort it out with the finance company!!!!!! I paid in full on my debit card and the customer service department was basically calling me a liar and I had to prove to them by emailing my bank statement and a copy of receipt and they then finally refunded my debit card. I believe that the equipment Nordictrack is a good product and I just received a bad one on this occasion. I would suggest that you stay away from the company as the customer service department are letting them down badly. I have asked on numerous occasions to speak with a manager and they have told me that there isn't a manager to speak to!!!! I was then told that if I purchase another Nordictrack treadmill from another company that they would then supply me the free ifit 2 year subscription free of charge once I emailed a copy of receipt and all the model and serial numbers. I did this and was told this would be dealt with. two weeks later still no free subscription and told by Icon customer services that I would have to now purchase this. I have all the emails to prove what was agreed and I have now located all the directors email addresses in the hope that they will change the way they treat there customers. On a finishing note, no one from Icon has made any attempt to speak with me regarding all these issues. Buy at your own risk.
Hello Mr Green, Its Josh from NordicTrack. I am very sorry to hear that your new machine had an array of issues once received. Our engineers and customer service members do try exhaust all the possibilities options of attempting to fix the product. I believe you were advised correctly on our complaints procedure and this has now been resolved. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with ourselves.
Many thanks for the contact Josh. It wasn’t just the missing power cable. It was the extraordinary length of time and the battle I had to get a new one that put me off. I haven’t received the power cable yet, but assuming I do in the next few days, I will at last be able to start my exercise programme; albeit 2 weeks late. I do thank you for your communication. I will keep an open mind, and if the product is good I will re review. It would be good to hear that there has been a change of system that would allow Customer care to automatically courier any missing items to a customer immediately without putting the customer to the extra burden of proving purchase, searching for silver tickets said to be on the bottom of the machine. When you know it’s your fault, and who you sent the machine too, a simple express delivery of missing parts would be a great way of saying sorry and putting it right. If you change your policy, which I ask you to consider doing, then I would be happy to amend my comments in a very positive way. I tried e mailing this back to you but your e mail could not be replied to. So here is my response .... Many thanks again for your e
Hello Mr Farmer, Thank you for your honest review. Its Josh from NordicTrack. I do apologise that on this rare occasion the power lead was missing from your new received machine that had been installed. The reason we ask for the details is that in order to raise any orders for spare parts (which the power lead is classed as) we just need some information from yourself and the information on the bike. I hope with the power lead being received (or when it is received very shortly) that you enjoy the use of your Recumbent Bike.
sorry but the machine had a fault on it and I only heard today from the engineer that they would be coming to sort it out as soon as they receive the parts they need . E>D>Jackson
Hello Mr Jackson, Thank you for your honest review, its Josh from NordicTrack. I am very sorry to hear your machine has been received with a possible fault. Sadly, on rare occasions, this can happen but I know our customer services team are more than happy to get this resolved as much as possible. With our engineer interventions they await for the parts to be received (which we try send out immediately once the details have been finalised) and then make a booking. I hope the engineer intervention can resolve the issue and your new machine is back up and running. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have queries or any issues as we are more than happy to help.
Im having a horrible experience my treadmill was delivered I paid to get it Assembled the Bluetooth was not working and the guy who assembled it told me to ring customer service as he couldn’t fix it. He also told me that there was 2 nuts which are missing and will post it. When I folded it up after the left it wouldn’t come back down, I feel cheated and there is no manger or supervisor who I can talk too when I ring I want a refund and now they are telling me I have to unssemble it for the collection people as it won’t fit though the door I feel it’s unfair since I paid for the item to be assembled and it came faulty in the first place why should I have to unassmbe it I explained I have back problems too. And on top that it could take up to 5 days for a refund after sending it back. I hope someone from the top would get back to me
Item ordered and paid for. Arranged deliver date via automated email and web service. Delivery date passed. Contacted the carrier and they had no record. 8 - 10 Calls later and the Panther group just hang up the phone. I got the treadmill Matt but no treadmill Still waiting. Approx 3 weeks now. Poor and not any response to my emails either.
Norditrack chstomer services is terrible. I ordered a treadmill which was in my dads cart. I ordered it for 2499 from my email. The treamill was due for delivery 3 days late. By which time my dad received an email saying buy it now with 10% off. So i asked nordictrak for 10% discount. They refused. So i returned delivery and re purchased the iten with 10% off. Any company with half a brain would have just given me the 10% i asked for i stead of going through all the hassle and having an unhappy customer.
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.25 based on 1,091 reviews