NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 847289

salesuk@iconeurope.com

such a great treadmill, I am very happy, highly recommended
Spent some time trawling the net reading reviews etc looking for an upgrade from my nordictrack 4.1 which is still working fine only the ifit part is no longer compatible.So decided to give nordictrack a ring for advice and was put through to a Josh brookes must have asked a hundred questions and fair play it was no problem I respect that he took his time and really gave some great advice.
So needless to say I now own a GX 4.6 pro and I am over the moon with it from start to finish the process was faultless. I really cannot express how happy I am with the whole deal. I think what changes it for me is you can pick up the phone and get through even if it's just for advice or help that means a lot to me.
I am so happy with my set up now I have attached a photo would just like to say a big thank you to Josh cheers m8 top man !! Well done Nordictrack love your products.
I ordered my Treadmill directly from NordicTrack just before Easter but when the first delivery date was delayed due to a picking error it came to light that there was an inventory discrepancy at the warehouse and there was no more stock of the Treadmill I ordered.
Josh from the Icon customer service team reached out to me that day to apologise for the mistake and to try and find an alternative option. With no delay or fuss my order was changed to the last Incline Trainer that was in stock - Josh secured it there and then to make sure that I had it reserved.
There was a slight delay the following week with the delivery but again Josh kept in constant contact and rearranged the delivery for the earliest slot.
When the x22i Incline Trainer arrive the following week it was easy to assemble and I was up and "running" that evening.
The x22i is phenomenal and superior in every way to any treadmill I have used in any gym or hotel. Add to that the iFit training programmes and options which take any training session to a whole new level - they are completely immersive with the incline and speed automatically adjusting to match the trainer led video that you are following which could be courses anywhere in the world.
My thanks again to Josh who was so helpful throughout. I've never experienced customer service as good as this from any company before and couldn't recommend them and the x22i highly enough.
Just had a great service experience with Nordictrack - spoke with Marion. I had narrowed down what I wanted and based on my needs, Marion helped me pick the best one, and didn't try and steer me to the most expensive. Very impressed so far and I will review treadmill when it arrives. So far, so good. Always go straight to the manufacturer!
Product arrived, as described and promptly. Customer services very helpful when I had a query about product before purchase of the exercise bike. Delighted with it after just a couple of days - solid feel, quiet - also suitable for range of heights(I'm only 5ft1" so can be a problem)
With Treadmills being in high demand at the moment ( presumably down to this lockdown) getting one was a little frustrating, with the first one dropping out of my basket and the second one never arrived but Josh from Customer Services was outstanding, there was one remaining and an upgrade to for my unfortunate circumstances.
Delivery of my T9.5S was swift and to the room of my choice.
Now assembled I love using my Treadmill and with The iFit it makes it so much more fun.
It did have an annoying squeak to begin with but has lessened with use, but I did ring the icon support and they also were Very helpful.
I would recommend Nordictrack, Great Machine, bonus with the iFit and a Great Guarantee.
Not forgetting Customer Services (Josh) and Support, no problems here, Excellent 👍🏻
Purchased S22i bike - great piece of kit. Had slight issue however contacted Customer services and a woman Called Andrea sorted everything out to my satisfaction - she was really polite helpful and considerate. I have been using the bike for a few weeks now and its worth the premium price and the videos through the big screen help you work out. My experience of Nordictrack aftercare has been excellent. I also have a X22i incline trainer and CST which are also great pieces ok kit. Highly recommended.
I just want to compliment Nordictrack for their excellent customer care. There was a small problem with the delivery of my new gym equipment and their shipping team went above and beyond to sort it out within 24 hours. Problems happen, these guys were fantastic at dealing with it. I'm very glad I chose to buy their system.
They were prompt and extremely efficient, the delivery was great and the men were polite and professional. Several emails kept me informed at the progress of my order and the item has a good guarantee. A1
The service was friendly. The ordering was efficient and the delivery quick. What more can I say. Well done.
Purchased a treadmill and its such a massive upgrade from my previous treadmill. Also customer support, especially from Josh has been impeccable keeping me updated throughout the ordering, financing & delivery process. Treadmill was delivered in two days into the room of my choice (furthest back in house), and self assembled in 2 hours with my son. Using iFIT now has taken training to a new level in terms of enjoyment, and I find it really motivational and takes away the monotony of using a treadmill (I project from phone to bigger TV screen). I Hope to buy another fitness machine from them in a few months to compliment the treadmill.
Ah, the short version was the product. The Company did what they said - delivered in the promised time slot at the best price I could find on he internet.
Bought treadmill on-line, free delivery, arrived a few days after, goods delivered intact, assembled and in use within 2 hours. No complaints!
Very easy to assemble and of similar quality as what I would use as in the gym
I am very satisfied with my purchase on the Nordictrack.co.uk site regarding my Treadmill purchase. The delivery was very quick, the assembly instructions are very clear and the product is of high quality. Thankyou!
I recently purchased the 2450 commercial treadmill, having owned a cheaper treadmill by another manufacturer for some years and finding it did the job I was not sure whether to pay so much for a new one.

Well i did, and now wish I had done it years ago! Not only is the treadmill superb but along with the free ifit subscription it has made training more fun and enjoyable than I thought possible. In fact its that good that I'm seriously thinking of stretching my finances to buy CST fusion! NordicTrack and ifit foreverL

Gary
Products are great, really well made and great fun. The order and delivery process went perfectly
Have only used about 5 times so far, but the treadmill feels so smooth and soft and was easily put together. I am using it with zwift and haven't explored ifit yet but cannot wait to get back on for my next session. Would recommend it to anyone.
Very impressed with this machine. Build quality appears excellent and was easy to assemble (but heavy, it does require two people). The range of workout options is excellent, would recommend as a solid addition to any home gym
Very happy with the rowing machine..ideal for getting fit again
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.00 based on 531 reviews