NordicTrack Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Haider Kareem
Verified Buyer
"Compact, well designed and working smoothly. Space efficiency, noise efficiency and smart design. Easy assembly."
Deloris Martin
Verified Buyer
"I love my new treadmill, it's amazing and I'm looking forward to setting up IFit"
Dharmesh Mistry
Verified Buyer
"Great bike, resistance, weight and balance all make for a great machine. It's comfortable too. My previous bike had a simpler selection of programmes (easier to understand) my only slight criticism. Perhaps a simple update for the future."
Alan Price
Verified Buyer
"Was kept informed of delivery. Instructions were easy to follow. A heavy piece of kit but well worth the money."
Keith Husband
Verified Buyer
"Machine good Delivery on time Perfect when weather is bad outside"
Stephen Timothy Stead
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and goes up and downhill"
Robin Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Instructions not perfectly clear and takes time to build but quality seems good. Getting used to programs"
"It's a great machine"
Michelle Osadzinska
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy, only purchased 4 days ago, I have never used one before finding it easy to understand and hard work to complete the work outs, which is what I wanted."
Carl Leach
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to assemble and to use,and very strong tredmill"
Tracey Forshaw
Verified Buyer
"Could not have had better service. Customer service were polite and friendly answering my queries and the delivery was scheduled for exactly when I wanted it. The item arrived as planned."
Denise Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Purchased direct from NordicTrack UK. NordicTrack in their advertisement of the treadmill state “The NordicTrack Commercial 2450 Treadmill is classed as a large boxed item which requires a 3 man delivery so the product can only be delivered to a ground floor room of your choice.” So I was very disappointed and annoyed when the delivery arrived, with only 2 small, not very well built, young delivery boys/men to handle the delivery. Luckily my husband had called home when the delivery had arrived; my husband who is suffering with a hernia had to lift the 125kg treadmill which is not advisable. My husband is now suffering again due NordicTrack not providing or paying for the correct amount of men to deliver this heavy treadmill, which I am sure is a breach of their Health & Safety obligations to the delivery boys/men. Our decorations in the hallway where damaged in the process of bringing in the treadmill. Within the first week of using we have noticed that the fan when turned above speed 2, (speeds 3 – 5) the fan makes an awful vibrating noise, very annoying. The belt needed to be tightened after the first week, the left hand side nut tightened lovely unfortunately on the right hand side the plastic casing hole slot does not line up with the nut, this does not allow the nut to be turned by the allen key, but just damages the nut. This has been reported to NordicTrack - awaiting replacement part. You would have thought that these simple issues would have been spotted by their quality control before the machine was dispatched. Overall a good quality machine which is what you would expect for the money paid just very poor delivery service and simple faults that should have been rectified before delivery."
Claude Fonseka
Verified Buyer
"I bought the 9xi incliner trainer couple of weeks ago, but I was never able to use it for the simple reason the delivery people, three of them, did not want to take it to a ground floor room of my choice, as it says in the in the delivery instructions. It was too heavy for the three of them!! Anyway, the machine, as it is packed on a pallet, is too big to go through a standard UK household door, yet it is meant for domestic use only. The machine is still in the garage waiting to be returned as I am unable to take it in myself. I was very disappointed, as I was looking forward to using it and even cancelled my gym membership. However, the machine looks very good and robust. Its a shame I am not able to use it. I am not able to rate this review correctly as it is not relevant to my comments, But I have to select a rating to submit it and I have to choose "very poor" as a result. Nevertheless, I am sure the machine is very good for my purpose."
Iain Brown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service. Great Delivery. Straightforward to set up. Brilliant build quality. Impressively quiet. As good as any gym. Worth the price tag. Highly recommended"
Margarte Egan
Verified Buyer
"Contacted Nordictrack about small issues and immediately they went to rectify them, very professional and fast. The machine itself is great, big and roomy but the TV is not touchscreen or WIFI, just the small console."
"Good points... Great build quality. Easy to put together. Clear Instructions. Music is great. iFit is a good idea and on the whole it works well. Plenty of workouts and content, either on iFit or on the machine itself. Like the video workouts and the trails. Bad points... Had to take a door off to get it into the room. Just a little too wide for standard UK door. Fan can't be positioned. Browser doesn't work. Map screen crashes and reloads. Maps are not smooth - very jerky. Sometimes logs me out without warning. Wifi not always reliable even when signal is strong and broadband connection is good. Software needs some work but has potential. Overall... I'm very pleased with the treadmill and would still have bought it even with the negative points described."
Philip Morris
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my NordicTrack Grand Tour bike 10th January which I received within a few days. Assembly was straight forward however on using the bike for the first time I found that the resistance on level 1 was too difficult. It equated to a level 10 to 12 resistance on the bikes I use at my local gym. I contacted customer service who arranged for an engineer to repair the problem. However when attempting to removed the bolt securing the pedal crank arm it sheared because it had been tightened too much when it was assembled in the factory. The resistance problem has still not been resolved. The engineer will be returning in 2 to 3 weeks to repair. So, to date I have not been able to use the bike properly. Very disappointed to have these problems from a piece of equipment straight from the box and costing almost £1000"
"I had good communication with the company and they were most helpful. I was nearly put off, of buying this machine as there was a bad review on you tube, but I am pleased I went ahead and purchased. Improvements I would of liked in hindsight are connectivity to zwift or a similar app, think if you can connect with others whilst exercising, it would make the exercise less tedious and more competitive. Also the depth of the seat, the back curvature of support pushes you more forward, but it is not over compensated by giving the extra depth in the seat, so I do have to adjust myself now and again and sit back, stopping myself from edging off the seat whilst riding. (however this may not occur once I have been cycling a few more months and my rear is relatively smaller) Apart from that all good, like the fan added benefit and nice smooth ride. (Took about and hour to put together, good clear instructions, did have to go up two flight s of stairs though and very heavy at one end, so needed a strong person to carry the heavy end )"
Rory Wilson
"Good workout capabilities"
Jayne Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I paid extra for an upstairs delivery. One of the men delivering was very angry they had to take the tredmill upstairs and only decided to do so when I asked then to return the tredmill as I wasn't going to accept it being delivered downstairs. I was advised I would be able to self assemble the tredmill on my own in an hour yo an hour and a half via your email chat.This was very much not the case. I paid a handyman to assemble the tredmill with me assisting when necessary, it took 4 hours."
NordicTrack is rated 3.95 based on 374 reviews