NordicTrack Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Paul Stuart
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and delivery and a quality product,well made components which fitted together very well. Overall very pleased but no more than I expected from a company with Nordic Track fitness credentials."
"Machine arrived, and after assembly it failed to work, the electronics didnt register pedal turns. Logged a fault was told that i would be contacted by an engineer within 2 days, no contact for 5 days told they couldn't arrive for another week. This was not satisfactory so contacted by phone to arrange faulty product return and refund. customer service agent then hung up the phone on me. So 2 weeks later I still am down £500 and have a broken machine."
Catherine Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"The treadmill I received a week ago is damaged. As it stands now I am still having to liaise with your customer service team regarding a replacement or compensation and am left with a damaged treadmill which I paid £700 for. I was offered an extended 3 month warranty which is quite frankly ridiculous given the fact that as it's damaged the warranty is already breached and your clear breach of your obligations under the Part 1 Chapter 2 of Consumer Act 2015. I am incredibly disappointed and frustrated at the level of customer service I have received to date."
"Absolute brilliant bit of equipment, quiet, sturdy, and loads of programs, haven't got round to the ifit yet but will do shortly"
Ian Durrant
Verified Buyer
"We never purchased a Nordic as we put off by the many negative comments about After Sales Service and Customer Service. All reviews comment this as the main negative aspect. Having said that when I mistakenly ordered one (!) they were quick to cancel the order at my request....."
Robert Miller
Verified Buyer
"easy to assemble and straight quick set up to start training. only downside is that the instructions do not tell you fit post bushes at the beginning - no mention of these item in assembly at all"
"Easy assembly; machine operation quiet; short delivery timescale."
Paul Jones
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the elliptical trainer only had it a couple of weeks so not really seen how it will last overtime, but the build quality feels and looks good."
Nicholas Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Very well made and straight forward to assemble in a couple of hours, though rather difficult to manoeuvre due to its weight. It is easy to use and has now become a fixed part of our exercise regime. Having used treadmills in gyms many times we really love having our own ready to use at anytime it suits. Nordic Track have been easy to deal with and the price paid was excellent for such a quality product. I would strongly recommend both the company and the product."
Roy Turner
Verified Buyer
"This is a well constructed piece of equipment, no fear of any wobble on this bike, stylish good looks too. Assembly was straightforward although connecting the modem proved a bit fiddly but on the whole I am impressed and pleased thus far. Now its all about me................"
"Good value"
Michael Monaghan
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic Treadmill Commercial 2450 most definitely more than I need for me and my wife to use at home. But what a quality item it is. I have had a Nordic Track bike at home and it has just broke down after 15 years so I know they make quality products. But buyer beware it is a big machine I measured it to go upstairs in our spare room where we have weights, bike and rower but even though it would fit, there is no way in the world we could carry it up there, it is far to heavy. Really Really Happy with it and you could never get board with it because of all the built in programs - video material - internet - ipad holder and if you wish you can also join i-fit. Now the only negative comment, I do hope Nordic Track will take notice please put this product in 2 or even 3 boxes. It came in one large box and a 3 man delivery, boy did they struggle to manoeuvre it. I had to help them through the front door, if there had been any turns to make in the house I don't think we would have got it in. It would have to be have been unpacked outside . But the Treadmill is perfect easy and lots of fun to use.."
Quirke Alan
Verified Buyer
"Great service and shipped to Ireland within 10 days. Love my new elliptical trainer best price I could find around."
"Nothing has been delivered. We ordered three weeks ago and have had no communication at all although money has happily been taken. We have contacted customer services twice and have had no response."
Hello Michaela, its Josh from NordicTrack.

Thank you for your review.

Looking on our carriers portal it appears the contact number on the original order was incorrect so our carriers did struggle to get through to you! However I believe this has been sorted now and your item has delivered. Any further issues or queries please let us know.
Anthony Berrisford
Verified Buyer
"Terrible cheaply made tablet is difficult to use . Struggling to understand what Nordictrak mean by ‘iPad compatible’ you Cannot connect iPad via Bluetooth to the machine like it suggests . That was the main selling point for me . Should of brought a reebok and saved £500 nordickrakt14"
Hello Anthony,

Its Josh here from NordicTrack.

The machine purchased, a T14.0 Treadmill, has all the iFit software built into the console so no iPad is required nor does the website indicate "iPad compatibility". The information on the website states "iPod compatability" meaning you are able to link your iPod to the speakers via an audio cable on the machine to play music through the speakers.

Any further queries or issues please feel free to get in touch.
"I love my treadmill. I never was a runner and this machine has been a miracle & motivator to get healthy. I little less compact than I had hoped and installing it wasn’t that complicated. Was up & running (no pun intended) in no time"
"Solid well built and easy to use."
Mishal Sayer
Verified Buyer
"I've been trying to be active but the area where I live is not supporting as it's too warm beside once I'm home it's hard for me to go out again after 9 hours of working at office. So decided to get a treadmill and the search started as I'm a bit difficult and so particular in my selection. NordicTrack gave me what I was looking for. Indeed quality was my first priority and easy of use and access were important too. I've purchased C220i and I'm hooked to it, period. iFit is a brilliant addition and I'm walking virtually anywhere and everywhere everyday, love it and I absolutely recommend it strongly for those looking for being active from comfort of their homes."
STEVEN LOWE
Verified Buyer
"Been waiting from 14:15 for delivery , just got in contact with the driver who said it would now be 18;00 then 17:30 .Working nights going to be a long night now 😯😯"
"IFit membership (being used on a Nordic Track Commercial 1750 treadmill). I purchased iFit through Nordic Track and I’m very pleasantly surprised with what it offers: it’s definitely worth the money I paid for it. The access to real street information via Google is a great idea and has kept my interest going as I have trained indoors on my treadmill in the cold weather. There are also a great range of videos to use as a training resource and I was not expecting these to be so good. I’ve been following the ‘fit in 15’ series as a post-run bit of variation and have enjoyed them a lot."
NordicTrack is rated 3.94 based on 398 reviews