NordicTrack Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Courier, Own Driver
"Got the x22i for the incline (+40 to -6) and the motor rating. Wasn't pushed about the 22" screen or iFit coaching. But man, that iFit coaching has really impressed me. Machine is solid, good (proper weighted cushioning). I run mostly trails in the real world. (Machine is for winter training). But the iFit takes you on trails the world over. Effectively eliminates boredom and keeps you interested and motivated. Fans, as always, hardly worth it, as in any of the types of machines. Use a floor mounted. Delivery to Ireland was quick and on-time. I would definitely recommend. Big range of routes/exercise types. Speedwork (with hills that I love), strength (with hills that I love) and endurance (with hills that I love....you get the picture). Good range of recovery routes the world over swell."
"Really pleased with my new treadmill! Service was quick and easy with everything arriving on time and working well."
"Best products on the market and a must buy"
"Very pleased with the product well made and straightforward to assemble. Well packed and delivered right on time ,kept us informed of progress with emails and phone call ten minutes before delivery. Very good."
"Bought a two year subscription for my ifit enabled T10.0 treadmill. Easy process and good price. Had the T10.0 for one year now and it’s a great treadmill."
"Fantastic high quality piece of kit. Great versatility of settings. Reasonably easy build although note need to pay extra for the i- fit programme to use the full offer of the system. Great service and delivered as expected. Will use Nordic again."
"Great Service all round, we love the google maps too, thanks.."
Hello Peter,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Great to hear you are happy with the service provided and you are enjoying the iFit experience!
"Arrived on time within the delivery window I was given. Expected to take a while to put together after reading other reviews but found it quite easy. Hardest bit was getting it out of the box!! The in built fan developed a fault within the first week of use but a replacement console was despatched immediately I reported it, arriving the next day. Unfortunately We discovered that a wire was trapped in the frame so had to call an engineer out. Again he arrived promptly and the issue was sorted out. We,re now looking to enjoy using it on a daily basis."
Hello Richard,

Its Josh from NordicTrack. Thank you very much for a great and honest review!

Must admit even I found assembly of our machines slightly daunting!

We do try make it as simple as possible; user manual has pictures for each step of the assembly journey, no power tools required and everything is labeled! Just the wires can be just that little bit tricky but I'm glad our customer services managed to get the fan up and running!

Hope you are enjoying your machine and please feel free to get in touch if you have any further queries or need any help!
"Brilliant just Brilliant, easy to assemble great instructions and whisper quiet, Sturdy A+"
"Excellent to deal with brilliant treadmills it’s not the first time I have bought Nordictrack and it won’t be the last."
Hello Mr McLaughlin,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Thank you very much for your review. Its great to hear you have purchased from ourselves in the past and now have purchased a brand new machine.

Enjoy!

Kind regards.
"This is my second machine, think it’s great but still feel there needs to be a better toe clip function as my feet slip backwards during exercise"
"I took delivery and installation on Monday of this week and first time I used it found the right pedal to have a liaise clip and the strap installed in a way that would never grip in the locking buckle. Having paid for installation I had hoped it would be replaced and the installation completed but sadly am told a replacement part can be sent but not fitted for me. So I have asked for the machine to be collected and a refund arranged as I paid for installation and it was left wanting. I will now have to find a new supplier"
Hello Mr Morris,

Thank you for your review. Its Josh from NordicTrack UK.

I am very sorry to hear that due to poor assembly of the machine that there was an issue with a pedal.

The reason that the company that is used for our collections cannot attach a new pedal is that they are not trained technicians. They simply carry out deliveries and collections for ourselves here at Icon Health & Fitness. Unfortunately with the decision to not send a technician was not a decision directed from ourselves here in Sales but from who you spoke with in Customer Services which I cannot intervene with Mr Morris.

I believe we did manage to get this resolved as I have added an extra month to your iFit account and partially refunded you your iFit membership.

I hope the machine will be back up and running once the new pedal arrives so you are able to get the full use out of the machine you have paid for. As mentioned again, I do apologise for the inconvenience this situation has caused you.

Feel free to get in touch if you have any further inquiries or issues Mr Morris.
"Great product assembled it easy enough and good way of exercising at home. Thought instructions on use were not very good. Tried to google but could not find, however think I have it now on programmes etc. Only disappointment was 3 days after I ordered it there was a further £200 off list price !"
"The treadmill purchased is great. The only concern I had was the delivery company throwing it around. Luckily it wasn't damaged."
Hello Mr McBride,

Thank you for your review. Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am very happy to hear you are happy with your purchase. What concerns me is to hear about Panther Logistics not handling the item with care so please get in touch if you find any cosmetic damage or any issues as this will be raised immediately and I will ensure this is resolved straight away.

You can get in touch via email or our direct line Mr McBride.
"Delighted with my purchase of the Nordic Track commercial 2450 treadmill. It’s robust design and many features have greatly enhanced my workout experience. The treadmill arrived ahead of time and was was easy to assemble. I would highly recommend this treadmill and it was extremely easy to purchase this equipment online with Nordic Track."
"Machine seems good, the console to display various metrics doesn’t work and I’m waiting on an engineer to repair."
"This is a great piece of equipment makes you work hard but give you immediate results"
"Grand tour arrived with a noise from the front of the bike, I had to find the root cause and then fix the issue, poor customer support, poor quality. I wouldn’t recommend NordicTrack. I don’t suppose this review will be posted."
"Good service"
"Friendly and helpful staff. Great product and delivered quickly"
NordicTrack is rated 3.98 based on 428 reviews