NordicTrack Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Own Driver, Courier
"you have not confirm that my purchase has been resisted and my product guarantee, especially the 10 year motor guarantee, is active Not Happy"
"What a fantastic piece of kit for under £1000.00 pretty easy to put together and proper Gym grade once you are up and running. Wholeheartedly recommend!"
"Good machine many versatile programs However I have not yet received confirmation of extended guarantee even though I have registered it."
"We have been happily using our RX800 Rower for a couple of weeks now & have to say it is brilliant. It provides an affordable option to a solid design with great resistance! It doesn't make any particularly loud noises that concern me rowing early in the morning before work waking up the neighbors either which is a massive plus, as some can be very loud! Gives more than enough feedback on the display too & provides some workouts if thats what you like as well. The only thing which stops me giving 5 stars, when spending a reasonable amount on gym equipment I did not expect it to come without the power cable. Yes you can operate on batteries, but I don't know why you would choose this option. In either case, most battery operated appliances come with batteries for setup. All in all, I didn't expect the first thing after a reasonable purchase would be to put my hand straight back in my pocket for a complete build! The only silver lining, you can use the rower without power, making it a great investment as should the panel break in the future and we don't want to replace it, it won't mean we have the replace our rower if we don't want to part with it. All in all, a very sturdy well made product!! Definitely read the instructions for assembly before you start though!"
"a fine sturdy machine. worth its price - lots of features. you need space to operate it - and lots of space to assemble it. it is heavy - it took two of us to drag it into the house. it would have helped to have more parts labelled with part number. i would also have liked a maintenance schedule, esp in regard to the roller feature. delivery was v.prompt. as its my second time with an elliptical , i reckon i've the experience to recommend it with confidence."
"I am very pleased with my treadmil. I have owned quite a few treadmills over the years, as I run 5km daily as a hobby. This would have to be my favourite. The incline goes very steep if that's what you would like. The max. speed is definitely more than sufficient. Had it set up by a professional, it fits in my gym nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is in need of a treadmill. I have no complaints."
"Easy to use after checking the internet how to use it . Also I was told it was the latest model to then find out its actually 2017 model Yes I could make a fuss but everytime you call NordicTrack you have to take a picture and send it If these things where not a issue it would be a 5 star"
"I purchased the NordicTrack 2450 commercial treadmill in November 2018. When I first switched it on the motor would speed up and slow down randomly and quite severely. I reported this and after having to send video footage a new motor was sent out and fitted. After trying again the same problem happened although not as bad as before, so I phoned them up again and had to send more video footage in. Once again another new motor was sent out to the engineer to fit. He opened the box and the new motor was broken. The engineer did a few things to the treadmill whilst he was here to change the motor and there was a problem with the speed sensor which was bent and not pointing where it should be. He straightened it out and my speed problem was now fixed. Now my motor is making rattling noises like it has loose bolts or parts. I sent an email on the 3rd of February 2019 and the reply came back on the 5th of February that another new motor has been sent to the engineers for fitting. It is now the 13th of February and I am still waiting for the new motor. I would like to point out I also mentioned the 28 day money back to customer services, but they wanted to fix the problem!!! Okay lets have it fixed, now nearly 3 months later and I still have big problems. Not once have I received an apology from the customer services department for a treadmill that's been faulty from the first day I received it and also cost me £1899. I would like to speak with someone in management, but I was told on their recorded phone line that there is no one higher to speak with. I would like to say that I have been completely satisfied with the engineer who has been out so many times to rectify my treadmill since my purchase. From a very unhappy customer."
"Very happy with NordicTrack C700 so far. Very easy to assemble and easy to use."
"I have read some real horror stories however I can honestly say that isn’t my experience. The sales process was slick, machine installed really quickly and the commercial 2450 treadmill is great. Lots of features and it’s a really good piece of kit. Really pleased with everything from service to equipment"
"speedy delivery of a very good product"
"The cross trainer itself looks and works very well. However not sure about the iFit app"
"I love the treadmill but unfortunately at the current time I am having trouble signing up to an iFit account. Hopefully it will be sorted soon."
"Many thanks for the contact Josh. It wasn’t just the missing power cable. It was the extraordinary length of time and the battle I had to get a new one that put me off. I haven’t received the power cable yet, but assuming I do in the next few days, I will at last be able to start my exercise programme; albeit 2 weeks late. I do thank you for your communication. I will keep an open mind, and if the product is good I will re review. It would be good to hear that there has been a change of system that would allow Customer care to automatically courier any missing items to a customer immediately without putting the customer to the extra burden of proving purchase, searching for silver tickets said to be on the bottom of the machine. When you know it’s your fault, and who you sent the machine too, a simple express delivery of missing parts would be a great way of saying sorry and putting it right. If you change your policy, which I ask you to consider doing, then I would be happy to amend my comments in a very positive way. I tried e mailing this back to you but your e mail could not be replied to. So here is my response .... Many thanks again for your e"
Hello Mr Farmer,

Thank you for your honest review. Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I do apologise that on this rare occasion the power lead was missing from your new received machine that had been installed.

The reason we ask for the details is that in order to raise any orders for spare parts (which the power lead is classed as) we just need some information from yourself and the information on the bike.

I hope with the power lead being received (or when it is received very shortly) that you enjoy the use of your Recumbent Bike.
"sorry but the machine had a fault on it and I only heard today from the engineer that they would be coming to sort it out as soon as they receive the parts they need . E>D>Jackson"
Hello Mr Jackson,

Thank you for your honest review, its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am very sorry to hear your machine has been received with a possible fault. Sadly, on rare occasions, this can happen but I know our customer services team are more than happy to get this resolved as much as possible.

With our engineer interventions they await for the parts to be received (which we try send out immediately once the details have been finalised) and then make a booking.

I hope the engineer intervention can resolve the issue and your new machine is back up and running.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have queries or any issues as we are more than happy to help.
"We've had the NordicTrack VX650 for some time now and are very pleased with it, especially if linked to iFit,it helps with goals and rehabilitation too as I've bot to have a replacement knee shortly and it has helped with low impact strength building prior to surgery"
"Ordered the C700 treadmill, it arrived fairly quickly after waiting a day to be told it was in stock. Assembling it was a little testing as a few washers were missing. It is everything I need and more. It's a little tricky to move about but I've mastered how after a couple of day and it is fairly heavy. I'm enjoying using the iFit app, well worth the money. Can't fault anything really. Very happy with my purchase."
"I recently purchased FS7i machine. For positives I really do like the whole free stride concept and the rotary mechanics of the machine but unfortunately that is where the buck stop as far as this machine goes. As far as electronics are concerned this machine is very poorly designed. There is no way to switch off the touch screen unless you use the master red restart button on the floor panel at the bottom of the machine and switch off the elliptical completely. Hence, issue number one is that there is no basic on and off button. Hence the touch screen is always on. I hope NordicTrack reads this review and introduce a remote software update and introduce atleast a digital stand-by mode using the touch screen as a solution to get around this problem. Also when the screen is switched on, the speakers are also continuously switched on and hence continuous "hissing" sound from speakers can be heard even where no music or any audio output from the speakers. You can log into facebook and youtube using the browser on touch screen but the browser does not have the capability to remember the passwords. Hence, minute you swap out of the youtube screen or facebook screen they both completely shut offs and you have to re-log in again and again if you are to ever re-use the either facebook or youtube. That is terrible programming. Also no multi-tasking available either. You have to stop youtube or facebook if you are to access exercise software. Surely multi tasking should be feasible in this day and time especially on an equipment which costs of Euro 1500! Also even if multi-tasking is not available, atleast the machine should have the capability to remember passwords. Also although there is some blue tooth capability on the machine same does not connect your phone to the machine. Blue tooth only connects to ifit based equipment. So all in all many flaws when it comes to electronics side of this machine and hence practicality is very poor. Given the steep price of this machine I think unless they figure out a way to atleast fix some of these issues I would not recommend anyone to buy this machine and I hope Nordic Track customer service folks read this review so that atleast they will relay these comments to the product development team. Overall very disappointing product."
"Im having a horrible experience my treadmill was delivered I paid to get it Assembled the Bluetooth was not working and the guy who assembled it told me to ring customer service as he couldn’t fix it. He also told me that there was 2 nuts which are missing and will post it. When I folded it up after the left it wouldn’t come back down, I feel cheated and there is no manger or supervisor who I can talk too when I ring I want a refund and now they are telling me I have to unssemble it for the collection people as it won’t fit though the door I feel it’s unfair since I paid for the item to be assembled and it came faulty in the first place why should I have to unassmbe it I explained I have back problems too. And on top that it could take up to 5 days for a refund after sending it back. I hope someone from the top would get back to me"
"Excellent treadmill with iFit for great workouts. Prompt delivery and great installation service."
NordicTrack is rated 3.98 based on 487 reviews