NordicTrack Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Courier, Own Driver
"Products are great, really well made and great fun. The order and delivery process went perfectly"
"The product ie the Weights are grand the only downside was I had no notifications when they were coming and it was pure luck my wife was in to receive them."
"Have only used about 5 times so far, but the treadmill feels so smooth and soft and was easily put together. I am using it with zwift and haven't explored ifit yet but cannot wait to get back on for my next session. Would recommend it to anyone."
"Let down by installation team making a real mess of brand new rubber flooring, Made rubber flooring dirty and scuffed."
"Order process easy. Delivery process terrible - was advised a 11.45 to 13.45 slot, arrived at 16.30! A few issues with machine (T14.0 treadmill) which I need to contact NT about."
"After lots of communication about delivery for my running machine, I was disappointed to find I couldn't have it assembled on the first floor... you only assemble on the ground floor. Why would your guys be willing to deliver to the first floor but not assemble it there? Things got worse when after being assured that your couriers would deliver to my first floor, they arrived and just laughed and said they never deliver running machines to first floors. I had paid for this service on checkout. Secondly, I had to order a shorter machine because of the size of my room (c700). I assumed all of your machines would be of a similar quality but on looking at reviews, it seems this one is made of cheaper components. It's cheap bling and is nowhere near as well made as my 15 yr old Tunturi. You don't seem to sell good quality smaller machines? The on/off button and the safety clasp are cheap and plastic, etc etc. I'm very disappointed with it."
"I am writing this revue on customer service, (Icon) not the excellent Nordic Track commercial S22i that I purchased. I had an issue setting up my console with ifit. As you cannot speak to ifit from the UK., I telephoned the UK customer service number from the user manual. Neither agent I spoke to spoke clear English nor where they based in the UK. There knowledge of the S22i was poor and misleading to the point of me considering returning the item. Luckily, after many hours of extreme stress, I sorted the problem myself. The Nordic track S22i is absolutely brilliant, it just needs actual UK customer service."
"NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill. Had this item for 10 months, since Nov 18. The machine itself is solid and sturdy, a comfortable machine to use. Has a wide range of speeds and incline settings that accommodate all members of the family. Would use the iFit app more if you could browse its library and search/filter workouts by time, speeds, inclines. iFit is decent, but needs a lot more work to really make it a killer feature. Not sure If I will renew iFit until it improves."
"Very impressed with this machine. Build quality appears excellent and was easy to assemble (but heavy, it does require two people). The range of workout options is excellent, would recommend as a solid addition to any home gym"
"Very happy with the rowing machine..ideal for getting fit again"
"Lovely bit of kit, already put hours of exercise through it, has saved my aching knees from pounding the treadmill. Slight grumble is the wobble when you are giving it some, don't think it will ever fall over but took some getting used to on the outset, and an an annoying click on full rotation of the right hand leg, but just means you have to turn the music up a bit more. Neither of these these things massively detract from what is a great machine and would happily recommend!"
"- Not taking Credit Cards payments for the delivery costs is not very good in my opinion. - In particular to my order, it was stuck somehow and didn't get progressed at all, until I chased."
"No problems at all...Many thanks........."
"First exercise machine I have bought and it was a good experience so far. Ordered easily, delivered on time and operates well. Only had it for 10 days so time will tell."
"Received my new rowing machine very promptly, great bit if kit , very user friendly, highly recommended"
"We still have not received the rowing machine and I ordered it more than 2 weeks ago !"
"Does what it says on the box. Easy to put together and use. Different options which we find more than sufficient."
"Easy order and delivery process including a Saturday option which was required by us. The elliptical trainer was delivered within the allotted time slot. The equipment is solid and robust and includes many features which helps make any training exercise a bit more competitive and interesting. I subscribed to the IFit programme which certainly helps the novice trainer"
"It looked like a great product , however, it unfortunately arrived faulty. After 10 days of daily calls to customer service ( which was based in Romania!), and on the day we were expecting the replacement part, we instead received an email saying that the part will be in stock in another 10 days. The whole experience was so disappointing, we decided to return the item and buy another."
"I purchased my Nordic Track Commercial 2450 back in January 2019 but due to surgery I have not been able to use it up until a few weeks ago and its great. I'm only walking, using it as a physiotherapy tool to be honest and I also have the Ifit Coach membership which I believe is value for money and its very helpful with the instructors pushing you to reach your goals safely without over doing it. It took a while to start with all the updates as I had originally set it up back in January but I'm up and running now so to speak. I just wish that I had not activated my account in January before I was aware of my surgery, has I have lost 4 months subscription. I would highly recommend the Nordic Track Commercial 2450 Treadmill."
NordicTrack is rated 3.97 based on 514 reviews