NordicTrack Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend NordicTrack
Courier, Own Driver
"Does what it says on the box. Easy to put together and use. Different options which we find more than sufficient."
"Easy order and delivery process including a Saturday option which was required by us. The elliptical trainer was delivered within the allotted time slot. The equipment is solid and robust and includes many features which helps make any training exercise a bit more competitive and interesting. I subscribed to the IFit programme which certainly helps the novice trainer"
"It looked like a great product , however, it unfortunately arrived faulty. After 10 days of daily calls to customer service ( which was based in Romania!), and on the day we were expecting the replacement part, we instead received an email saying that the part will be in stock in another 10 days. The whole experience was so disappointing, we decided to return the item and buy another."
"I purchased my Nordic Track Commercial 2450 back in January 2019 but due to surgery I have not been able to use it up until a few weeks ago and its great. I'm only walking, using it as a physiotherapy tool to be honest and I also have the Ifit Coach membership which I believe is value for money and its very helpful with the instructors pushing you to reach your goals safely without over doing it. It took a while to start with all the updates as I had originally set it up back in January but I'm up and running now so to speak. I just wish that I had not activated my account in January before I was aware of my surgery, has I have lost 4 months subscription. I would highly recommend the Nordic Track Commercial 2450 Treadmill."
"Just what we were looking for. We've only been having the treadmill for 2 weeks and so far we are very happy with it. There are some cosmetic issues with it which is rather disappointing when you spend almost 2k for a treadmill. Definitely need to get use to how it works and how to use it. There's manual workout which makes life easy."
"I bought the NordicTrack Commercial 2950. I was attracted to it because of the screen, its incline ability and the 4.25HP motor. All in all, I must say it is a good treadmill and the iFit videos are great. However....., when I called the customer service dept in the UK to check that I would be getting free delivery and installation, my God, I have never experienced anything like it in my life. It appears that the team have zero interest in the customer. When I called I spoke with a young woman who was the most obtuse person I have ever encountered. I asked her to confirm that the treadmill would be installed and she said, no, it will not. I explained to her that one of the main drivers for buying this particular treadmill was the free installation. She replied that on check-out I did not check the free installation box. I explained to her that I did not see a free installation box and I expected free installation. She, without apology, told me that wouldn't be happening in a totally dispassionate manner. I told her I would not except delivery to which she told me I would have to pay for delivery. At no point did she try to resolve this issue. I reluctantly accepted delivery and am happy with the treadmill. It took the best part of a morning and afternoon to put it together between three grown men. It went together well, but be prepared to spend a lot of time working on it. Unless it is patiently done so, I can easily see how issues could arise. If I knew then what I know now, would I buy it again... absolutely not. I have a feeling that if I have an issue with the treadmill in the future, its going to be very, very difficult..."
"Great machine. Would prefer if you could also use it as a tv to watch other content while running....and if you could do live classes."
"This was a purchase to help my husband begin to start to rehabilitate himself after a heart attack. The actual build quality is very good and the installation process was great. The bike itself serves a purpose, however, many of the functionality I believed would be there doesn't seem to be. We are a fairly tech savvy couple but couldn't get my husbands iPad to link via bluetooth with the machine - just for the purpose of using its speakers. The only bluetooth connection possible seems through the iFit App, which is, in my opinion, an over-priced subscription based application 0 and you can't go beyond the landing screen unless you sign up. So.. in summary... the bike itself is fit for purpose and will certainly help my husband build his activity level gradually. However, the suggested connectivity is less than satisfactory. An overall 'Acceptable' rating."
"The cross trainer I received was excellent... smooth ride and feels like the commercial ones. I would definitely recommend the spacesaver SE7i. easy to install aswell!"
"I do like having the ifit but most of the time it is either a road amongst trees or somewhere barren,it would get more stars from me if the destinations were more exciting i.e cities so there is more to look at"
Hello Jennifer,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with some of the iFit programmes you have used.

Have you explored the iFit library that has over 100+ pre-programmed workouts to choose from? I may suggest with the Google Maps plotting around some great cities like Prague and Berlin!

Please feel free to contact us if you require further guidance or have any queries!
"Excellent machine well worth the money, when added to the app and running programmes it makes training a far more pleasant experience."
"you have not confirm that my purchase has been resisted and my product guarantee, especially the 10 year motor guarantee, is active Not Happy"
Hello Patrick,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am sorry that you did not receive notification that the warranty extension was confirmed.

I can confirm this was registered and validated on the 14/03/19.
"What a fantastic piece of kit for under £1000.00 pretty easy to put together and proper Gym grade once you are up and running. Wholeheartedly recommend!"
"Good machine many versatile programs However I have not yet received confirmation of extended guarantee even though I have registered it."
Hello Philip,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Great to hear you are satisfied with your new product.

I can confirm the warranty was registered once received on the 09/03/19 and your machine has the warranty extension applied.

If you require any further information feel free to contact our customer services on 03301231045 / CSUK@iconeurope.com.
"We have been happily using our RX800 Rower for a couple of weeks now & have to say it is brilliant. It provides an affordable option to a solid design with great resistance! It doesn't make any particularly loud noises that concern me rowing early in the morning before work waking up the neighbors either which is a massive plus, as some can be very loud! Gives more than enough feedback on the display too & provides some workouts if thats what you like as well. The only thing which stops me giving 5 stars, when spending a reasonable amount on gym equipment I did not expect it to come without the power cable. Yes you can operate on batteries, but I don't know why you would choose this option. In either case, most battery operated appliances come with batteries for setup. All in all, I didn't expect the first thing after a reasonable purchase would be to put my hand straight back in my pocket for a complete build! The only silver lining, you can use the rower without power, making it a great investment as should the panel break in the future and we don't want to replace it, it won't mean we have the replace our rower if we don't want to part with it. All in all, a very sturdy well made product!! Definitely read the instructions for assembly before you start though!"
"a fine sturdy machine. worth its price - lots of features. you need space to operate it - and lots of space to assemble it. it is heavy - it took two of us to drag it into the house. it would have helped to have more parts labelled with part number. i would also have liked a maintenance schedule, esp in regard to the roller feature. delivery was v.prompt. as its my second time with an elliptical , i reckon i've the experience to recommend it with confidence."
"I am very pleased with my treadmil. I have owned quite a few treadmills over the years, as I run 5km daily as a hobby. This would have to be my favourite. The incline goes very steep if that's what you would like. The max. speed is definitely more than sufficient. Had it set up by a professional, it fits in my gym nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is in need of a treadmill. I have no complaints."
"Easy to use after checking the internet how to use it . Also I was told it was the latest model to then find out its actually 2017 model Yes I could make a fuss but everytime you call NordicTrack you have to take a picture and send it If these things where not a issue it would be a 5 star"
"I purchased the NordicTrack 2450 commercial treadmill in November 2018. When I first switched it on the motor would speed up and slow down randomly and quite severely. I reported this and after having to send video footage a new motor was sent out and fitted. After trying again the same problem happened although not as bad as before, so I phoned them up again and had to send more video footage in. Once again another new motor was sent out to the engineer to fit. He opened the box and the new motor was broken. The engineer did a few things to the treadmill whilst he was here to change the motor and there was a problem with the speed sensor which was bent and not pointing where it should be. He straightened it out and my speed problem was now fixed. Now my motor is making rattling noises like it has loose bolts or parts. I sent an email on the 3rd of February 2019 and the reply came back on the 5th of February that another new motor has been sent to the engineers for fitting. It is now the 13th of February and I am still waiting for the new motor. I would like to point out I also mentioned the 28 day money back to customer services, but they wanted to fix the problem!!! Okay lets have it fixed, now nearly 3 months later and I still have big problems. Not once have I received an apology from the customer services department for a treadmill that's been faulty from the first day I received it and also cost me £1899. I would like to speak with someone in management, but I was told on their recorded phone line that there is no one higher to speak with. I would like to say that I have been completely satisfied with the engineer who has been out so many times to rectify my treadmill since my purchase. From a very unhappy customer. Further to my above comments, they told me I can have a full refund due to all the problems I've had, great at least Im now getting somewhere, so I thought. I did not receive any money back or any communication, so I called again and the customer service department on two different occasions told me to sort it out with the finance company!!!!!! I paid in full on my debit card and the customer service department was basically calling me a liar and I had to prove to them by emailing my bank statement and a copy of receipt and they then finally refunded my debit card. I believe that the equipment Nordictrack is a good product and I just received a bad one on this occasion. I would suggest that you stay away from the company as the customer service department are letting them down badly. I have asked on numerous occasions to speak with a manager and they have told me that there isn't a manager to speak to!!!! I was then told that if I purchase another Nordictrack treadmill from another company that they would then supply me the free ifit 2 year subscription free of charge once I emailed a copy of receipt and all the model and serial numbers. I did this and was told this would be dealt with. two weeks later still no free subscription and told by Icon customer services that I would have to now purchase this. I have all the emails to prove what was agreed and I have now located all the directors email addresses in the hope that they will change the way they treat there customers. On a finishing note, no one from Icon has made any attempt to speak with me regarding all these issues. Buy at your own risk."
Hello Mr Green,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am very sorry to hear that your new machine had an array of issues once received. Our engineers and customer service members do try exhaust all the possibilities options of attempting to fix the product.

I believe you were advised correctly on our complaints procedure and this has now been resolved.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with ourselves.
"Very happy with NordicTrack C700 so far. Very easy to assemble and easy to use."
NordicTrack is rated 3.98 based on 498 reviews