NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 847289

salesuk@iconeurope.com

Didnt even receive the item!!
Hi Cherie,

Its Josh here from NordicTrack.

The reason no item was received was because your finance application was declined by Barclays resulting in the order being cancelled and no goods dispatched.

Kind regards.
We still have not received the rowing machine and I ordered it more than 2 weeks ago !
I bought the NordicTrack Commercial 2950. I was attracted to it because of the screen, its incline ability and the 4.25HP motor. All in all, I must say it is a good treadmill and the iFit videos are great.

However....., when I called the customer service dept in the UK to check that I would be getting free delivery and installation, my God, I have never experienced anything like it in my life. It appears that the team have zero interest in the customer.

When I called I spoke with a young woman who was the most obtuse person I have ever encountered. I asked her to confirm that the treadmill would be installed and she said, no, it will not. I explained to her that one of the main drivers for buying this particular treadmill was the free installation. She replied that on check-out I did not check the free installation box. I explained to her that I did not see a free installation box and I expected free installation. She, without apology, told me that wouldn't be happening in a totally dispassionate manner. I told her I would not except delivery to which she told me I would have to pay for delivery. At no point did she try to resolve this issue. I reluctantly accepted delivery and am happy with the treadmill.

It took the best part of a morning and afternoon to put it together between three grown men. It went together well, but be prepared to spend a lot of time working on it. Unless it is patiently done so, I can easily see how issues could arise.

If I knew then what I know now, would I buy it again... absolutely not. I have a feeling that if I have an issue with the treadmill in the future, its going to be very, very difficult...
Many thanks for the contact Josh. It wasn’t just the missing power cable. It was the extraordinary length of time and the battle I had to get a new one that put me off. I haven’t received the power cable yet, but assuming I do in the next few days, I will at last be able to start my exercise programme; albeit 2 weeks late. I do thank you for your communication. I will keep an open mind, and if the product is good I will re review. It would be good to hear that there has been a change of system that would allow Customer care to automatically courier any missing items to a customer immediately without putting the customer to the extra burden of proving purchase, searching for silver tickets said to be on the bottom of the machine. When you know it’s your fault, and who you sent the machine too, a simple express delivery of missing parts would be a great way of saying sorry and putting it right. If you change your policy, which I ask you to consider doing, then I would be happy to amend my comments in a very positive way. I tried e mailing this back to you but your e mail could not be replied to. So here is my response ....

Many thanks again for your e
Hello Mr Farmer,

Thank you for your honest review. Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I do apologise that on this rare occasion the power lead was missing from your new received machine that had been installed.

The reason we ask for the details is that in order to raise any orders for spare parts (which the power lead is classed as) we just need some information from yourself and the information on the bike.

I hope with the power lead being received (or when it is received very shortly) that you enjoy the use of your Recumbent Bike.
I purchased my Nordic Track Commercial 2450 back in January 2019 but due to surgery I have not been able to use it up until a few weeks ago and its great. I'm only walking, using it as a physiotherapy tool to be honest and I also have the Ifit Coach membership which I believe is value for money and its very helpful with the instructors pushing you to reach your goals safely without over doing it. It took a while to start with all the updates as I had originally set it up back in January but I'm up and running now so to speak. I just wish that I had not activated my account in January before I was aware of my surgery, has I have lost 4 months subscription. I would highly recommend the Nordic Track Commercial 2450 Treadmill.
I purchased the NordicTrack 2450 commercial treadmill in November 2018. When I first switched it on the motor would speed up and slow down randomly and quite severely. I reported this and after having to send video footage a new motor was sent out and fitted. After trying again the same problem happened although not as bad as before, so I phoned them up again and had to send more video footage in. Once again another new motor was sent out to the engineer to fit. He opened the box and the new motor was broken. The engineer did a few things to the treadmill whilst he was here to change the motor and there was a problem with the speed sensor which was bent and not pointing where it should be. He straightened it out and my speed problem was now fixed. Now my motor is making rattling noises like it has loose bolts or parts. I sent an email on the 3rd of February 2019 and the reply came back on the 5th of February that another new motor has been sent to the engineers for fitting. It is now the 13th of February and I am still waiting for the new motor. I would like to point out I also mentioned the 28 day money back to customer services, but they wanted to fix the problem!!! Okay lets have it fixed, now nearly 3 months later and I still have big problems.

Not once have I received an apology from the customer services department for a treadmill that's been faulty from the first day I received it and also cost me £1899. I would like to speak with someone in management, but I was told on their recorded phone line that there is no one higher to speak with.

I would like to say that I have been completely satisfied with the engineer who has been out so many times to rectify my treadmill since my purchase.

From a very unhappy customer.

Further to my above comments, they told me I can have a full refund due to all the problems I've had, great at least Im now getting somewhere, so I thought. I did not receive any money back or any communication, so I called again and the customer service department on two different occasions told me to sort it out with the finance company!!!!!! I paid in full on my debit card and the customer service department was basically calling me a liar and I had to prove to them by emailing my bank statement and a copy of receipt and they then finally refunded my debit card.

I believe that the equipment Nordictrack is a good product and I just received a bad one on this occasion. I would suggest that you stay away from the company as the customer service department are letting them down badly. I have asked on numerous occasions to speak with a manager and they have told me that there isn't a manager to speak to!!!! I was then told that if I purchase another Nordictrack treadmill from another company that they would then supply me the free ifit 2 year subscription free of charge once I emailed a copy of receipt and all the model and serial numbers. I did this and was told this would be dealt with. two weeks later still no free subscription and told by Icon customer services that I would have to now purchase this. I have all the emails to prove what was agreed and I have now located all the directors email addresses in the hope that they will change the way they treat there customers.

On a finishing note, no one from Icon has made any attempt to speak with me regarding all these issues.

Buy at your own risk.
Hello Mr Green,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am very sorry to hear that your new machine had an array of issues once received. Our engineers and customer service members do try exhaust all the possibilities options of attempting to fix the product.

I believe you were advised correctly on our complaints procedure and this has now been resolved.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with ourselves.
I recently purchased FS7i machine. For positives I really do like the whole free stride concept and the rotary mechanics of the machine but unfortunately that is where the buck stop as far as this machine goes.

As far as electronics are concerned this machine is very poorly designed. There is no way to switch off the touch screen unless you use the master red restart button on the floor panel at the bottom of the machine and switch off the elliptical completely. Hence, issue number one is that there is no basic on and off button. Hence the touch screen is always on. I hope NordicTrack reads this review and introduce a remote software update and introduce atleast a digital stand-by mode using the touch screen as a solution to get around this problem.

Also when the screen is switched on, the speakers are also continuously switched on and hence continuous "hissing" sound from speakers can be heard even where no music or any audio output from the speakers.

You can log into facebook and youtube using the browser on touch screen but the browser does not have the capability to remember the passwords. Hence, minute you swap out of the youtube screen or facebook screen they both completely shut offs and you have to re-log in again and again if you are to ever re-use the either facebook or youtube. That is terrible programming. Also no multi-tasking available either. You have to stop youtube or facebook if you are to access exercise software. Surely multi tasking should be feasible in this day and time especially on an equipment which costs of Euro 1500! Also even if multi-tasking is not available, atleast the machine should have the capability to remember passwords.

Also although there is some blue tooth capability on the machine same does not connect your phone to the machine. Blue tooth only connects to ifit based equipment.

So all in all many flaws when it comes to electronics side of this machine and hence practicality is very poor. Given the steep price of this machine I think unless they figure out a way to atleast fix some of these issues I would not recommend anyone to buy this machine and I hope Nordic Track customer service folks read this review so that atleast they will relay these comments to the product development team.

Overall very disappointing product.
Can't really comment as the running machine I purchased from NordicTrackUK on 17th December last year hasn't turned up yet! All I've received is an automatic email at the moment of purchase. Chased on phone to be told someone would be in touch but nothing yet. If/when it arrives I'll be happy to review.
Item ordered and paid for. Arranged deliver date via automated email and web service. Delivery date passed. Contacted the carrier and they had no record. 8 - 10 Calls later and the Panther group just hang up the phone. I got the treadmill Matt but no treadmill

Still waiting. Approx 3 weeks now. Poor and not any response to my emails either.
Like with everything I buy, I research it in depth; I found lots of negative reviews on ‘TrustPilot’ https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/nordictrack.co.uk for Nordictrack, and replies to the reviews by ‘Josh’ at the Wakefield office.

I rang and spoke to Josh (20s/30s), and I felt confident by his really helpful manner (every interaction with Josh was really good, and professional), so I placed an order for an Elliptical SE7i X-Trainer on Tue 20 Nov 18 at 12:05pm.

The equipment arrived whilst I was at work at 11:18am Fri 23 Nov 18, my wife took delivery, and it was placed in the front room (gym).

I arrived home at 4:00pm and commenced opening the large coffin shaped box at around 4:45pm. At 5:20pm. After carefully sliding the equipment out of the box, I found that the equipment had arrived broken; the screen/console was completely shattered. It appeared that during transit from China, it clearly had been bounced and the subsequent impact had caused the machine to resonate within the box, off the rear fly-wheel, as there was a scuff where the screen had impacted at that point. This could have happened at any point from the manufacturing factory in China, to the point of delivery at my front room, just very unlucky.

Aware that it was late on a Fri afternoon, I rang the customer telephone number at 5:25pm, and the Romanian customer services helpline suggested I had a new monitor sent out, which may take a week? The really helpful Romanian guy (Krisztian) suggested that I took apart the machine with the broken console, and retro-fitted the new one when it arrived. I had my reservations as to whether any subsequent problems with machine, and particularly the console, would be covered under the warranty, or would it void the warranty as per their terms & conditions?

On Mon 26 Nov 18 at 09:18am I rang the Nordictrack office in Wakefield and spoke to Marion (40s/50s); initially she was a bit unhelpful, but after 5-10mins she conceded and understood my concerns, and I found her a pleasure to speak to. Marion said that there were no other machines available, but if sourced, could take 2-3 weeks for delivery (?), but in order to re-fit a new console it would mean that a technician/engineer would be required, which could take 10-14 business days, or longer, before one would visit. I expressed that I hadn’t bought the £750 piece of equipment as an ornament, so she said they would collect it and issue a full refund when it returned to the main warehouse.

It was collected 2 days later on Wed 28 Nov 18 at 11:16am, and I observed (via the tracking mechanism provided by Panther) that ‘Panther Logistics’ receipted the item back into the main warehouse in Normanton (10 miles away from Nordictrack’s office in Wakefield) the next day at 06:58am Thu 29 Nov 18 (it was most probably returned late on the Wed evening, but was most likely only receipted in the next morning when the stock-taker came back in on his shift at 06:30am?).
Panther Logistics’ main warehouse is 15km SE of Leeds, where the delivery drivers’ said that they (Nordictrack) “Keep a hell of a lot of Nordictrack stock in the warehouse”. The Panther delivery guys were really great, couldn’t fault them.

I rang Nordictrack at 11:20am Thu 29 Nov 18, and spoke to Josh; he said that once the equipment was in their warehouse, then I’d be refunded. I said it was back in the warehouse, he said he’d check, and he sent me an email to that effect.

I rang NordicTrack on the afternoon of Fri 30 Nov 18 at 3:30pm and spoke to John (40s/50s); he was a bit obstructive, especially when I asked why I haven’t been refunded even though Nordictrack had the equipment back, even though he argued they hadn’t? I had to tell him how to check and I directed him to the notifications that I'd had from the tracking information which showed they had. They then turned around and said that they (John) could see that they had received it, and they sent me an email to say it would now take 30 days for me to receive a refund...!

I don't understand how or why I had it to bring it to their attention that they had received the faulty goods back, and I would have to wait a month for a refund?

I found that Nordictrack also sells and distributes the same kit/equipment under the labelling and website ‘Pro-form’ (there may be others?), based out the same offices in Wakefield, a bit odd…?

The Nordictrack company’s bank is based just 10km west of Paris (France), and the offices are registered there also (some kind of tax dodge?).

I received my money back after MasterCard got in touch with them on Mon 04 Dec 18.
I ordered my Treadmill directly from NordicTrack just before Easter but when the first delivery date was delayed due to a picking error it came to light that there was an inventory discrepancy at the warehouse and there was no more stock of the Treadmill I ordered.
Josh from the Icon customer service team reached out to me that day to apologise for the mistake and to try and find an alternative option. With no delay or fuss my order was changed to the last Incline Trainer that was in stock - Josh secured it there and then to make sure that I had it reserved.
There was a slight delay the following week with the delivery but again Josh kept in constant contact and rearranged the delivery for the earliest slot.
When the x22i Incline Trainer arrive the following week it was easy to assemble and I was up and "running" that evening.
The x22i is phenomenal and superior in every way to any treadmill I have used in any gym or hotel. Add to that the iFit training programmes and options which take any training session to a whole new level - they are completely immersive with the incline and speed automatically adjusting to match the trainer led video that you are following which could be courses anywhere in the world.
My thanks again to Josh who was so helpful throughout. I've never experienced customer service as good as this from any company before and couldn't recommend them and the x22i highly enough.
- Not taking Credit Cards payments for the delivery costs is not very good in my opinion.

- In particular to my order, it was stuck somehow and didn't get progressed at all, until I chased.
a fine sturdy machine. worth its price - lots of features. you need space to operate it - and lots of space to assemble it. it is heavy - it took two of us to drag it into the house. it would have helped to have more parts labelled with part number. i would also have liked a maintenance schedule, esp in regard to the roller feature. delivery was v.prompt. as its my second time with an elliptical , i reckon i've the experience to recommend it with confidence.
I am very pleased with my treadmil. I have owned quite a few treadmills over the years, as I run 5km daily as a hobby. This would have to be my favourite. The incline goes very steep if that's what you would like. The max. speed is definitely more than sufficient. Had it set up by a professional, it fits in my gym nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is in need of a treadmill. I have no complaints.
Very happy with NordicTrack C700 so far. Very easy to assemble and easy to use.
sorry but the machine had a fault on it and I only heard today from the engineer that they would be coming to sort it out as soon as they receive the parts they need .
E>D>Jackson
Hello Mr Jackson,

Thank you for your honest review, its Josh from NordicTrack.

I am very sorry to hear your machine has been received with a possible fault. Sadly, on rare occasions, this can happen but I know our customer services team are more than happy to get this resolved as much as possible.

With our engineer interventions they await for the parts to be received (which we try send out immediately once the details have been finalised) and then make a booking.

I hope the engineer intervention can resolve the issue and your new machine is back up and running.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have queries or any issues as we are more than happy to help.
Im having a horrible experience my treadmill was delivered I paid to get it Assembled the Bluetooth was not working and the guy who assembled it told me to ring customer service as he couldn’t fix it. He also told me that there was 2 nuts which are missing and will post it. When I folded it up after the left it wouldn’t come back down, I feel cheated and there is no manger or supervisor who I can talk too when I ring I want a refund and now they are telling me I have to unssemble it for the collection people as it won’t fit though the door I feel it’s unfair since I paid for the item to be assembled and it came faulty in the first place why should I have to unassmbe it I explained I have back problems too.
And on top that it could take up to 5 days for a refund after sending it back.
I hope someone from the top would get back to me
Got my new C700 today. It looks nice, but the belt makes a very cluckey noise it goes over the roller. the guys who fit it for me said that is due to the vulcanised rubber and nothing they could do about it. quite disappointed
Hello Mr Easaw,

Thank you for your honest review, its Josh from NordicTrack.

With the running belt there is a joining which does cause a clunking sound however when the machine is used this sound does subside so you have been informed correctly.

Nevertheless I hope you are enjoying your new C700.
Professional and helpful! Will buy again!
First of all this thing requires ifit account and a fairly good internet connection. Ifit is buggy, expensive and destroys the whole experience of mechanically sound treadmill. E.q. You can't create your programs without ifit. You have to have multiple ifit accounts if you want more than one person to use it. If your internet connection drops this thing freezes. The software crashes. It is not possible to setup the simplest run without ifit. E.g. setting up distance or time run, not to mention something like interval training. Ifit wants to know every single details about you, your family and your dog and agree to whatever nonsense t&c they come up with. Actually I made unfair comment about t&c cause i haven't managed to read all these nonsense - I would have to spend more time on reading than running. Verdict well build treadmill with absolutely rubbish software.
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.00 based on 531 reviews