NordicTrack UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordicTrack UK
Read NordicTrack UK Reviews

01924 847289

salesuk@iconeurope.com

I lo ve my treadmill - we've now got a family iFit subscription and we all have the chance to run various different classes. It fits nicely in my study, although I don't think I can get it out of there now!
With social distancing and lockdown, both my Wife and I have been told by the NHS to avoid going out. Keeping fit has been a big part of our lives so NordicTrack was an obvious solution. I cancelled my first order as I could not get questions answered Re delivery/install. However I kept a dialogue going with Icon UK and their very helpful staff member Josh. This gave me confidence to conclude a purchase and the flat pack installation has proved straight forward....delivery was very prompt and exactly on time via a courteous logistics team. Given the constraints on Icon’s operations in a time of considerable dislocation - I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you Josh.
The product ie the Weights are grand the only downside was I had no notifications when they were coming and it was pure luck my wife was in to receive them.
NordicTrack 1750 Treadmill. Had this item for 10 months, since Nov 18. The machine itself is solid and sturdy, a comfortable machine to use. Has a wide range of speeds and incline settings that accommodate all members of the family. Would use the iFit app more if you could browse its library and search/filter workouts by time, speeds, inclines. iFit is decent, but needs a lot more work to really make it a killer feature. Not sure If I will renew iFit until it improves.
Lovely bit of kit, already put hours of exercise through it, has saved my aching knees from pounding the treadmill.
Slight grumble is the wobble when you are giving it some, don't think it will ever fall over but took some getting used to on the outset, and an an annoying click on full rotation of the right hand leg, but just means you have to turn the music up a bit more.
Neither of these these things massively detract from what is a great machine and would happily recommend!
Just what we were looking for. We've only been having the treadmill for 2 weeks and so far we are very happy with it. There are some cosmetic issues with it which is rather disappointing when you spend almost 2k for a treadmill. Definitely need to get use to how it works and how to use it. There's manual workout which makes life easy.
Excellent machine well worth the money, when added to the app and running programmes it makes training a far more pleasant experience.
We have been happily using our RX800 Rower for a couple of weeks now & have to say it is brilliant. It provides an affordable option to a solid design with great resistance! It doesn't make any particularly loud noises that concern me rowing early in the morning before work waking up the neighbors either which is a massive plus, as some can be very loud! Gives more than enough feedback on the display too & provides some workouts if thats what you like as well. The only thing which stops me giving 5 stars, when spending a reasonable amount on gym equipment I did not expect it to come without the power cable. Yes you can operate on batteries, but I don't know why you would choose this option. In either case, most battery operated appliances come with batteries for setup. All in all, I didn't expect the first thing after a reasonable purchase would be to put my hand straight back in my pocket for a complete build! The only silver lining, you can use the rower without power, making it a great investment as should the panel break in the future and we don't want to replace it, it won't mean we have the replace our rower if we don't want to part with it. All in all, a very sturdy well made product!! Definitely read the instructions for assembly before you start though!
Very happy with NordicTrack C700 so far. Very easy to assemble and easy to use.
The cross trainer itself looks and works very well. However not sure about the iFit app
Well be prepared for a massive heavy box for starters that takes two to move and you will need a big car to take all the packaging to the tip!
It look husband and I 2.5 hours to build - not the easiest but we only went wrong once!
However once built it looks fab. Only used once but feels very sturdy and as good as one you would find in the gym. Large screen and good Shelf for iPad but it then covers the screen. The angle of the iPad holder at the back is at a bit of an odd angle but should work if I can fiddle to get It fitted.
I was surprised when it was delivered it needs two people to put it together and I'm a 68-year-old woman who lives on her own so I wish I'd gone for one a little smaller. It is quite big when it's assembled but very sturdy and very pleased overall.
if it live module arrived on time. Not all features work on my T13.0 treadmill.
Product is of good build quality ,Fuctionality limited without subscribing to IFit, USB, HDMI and WiFi connections are of no real use other than for updates, Bluetooth connection a bit hit and miss.
After reluctantly subscribing to IFit it turned out to be well worth the cost, shame it’s not given free with a £2500 product.
Hello Mr Hughes,

Its Josh from NordicTrack.

Great to hear the machine is ticking the boxes and meeting your expectations.

For the iFit membership to be free this had to be selected during checkout when making the purchase. However, I have added an extra year of membership onto your account to make up for this.
This is my second machine, think it’s great but still feel there needs to be a better toe clip function as my feet slip backwards during exercise
Machine seems good, the console to display various metrics doesn’t work and I’m waiting on an engineer to repair.
I'm pleased with the build quality of the treadmill.

Unfortunately the iFit app spoils the overall effect - it is absolutely dreadful and I believe completely mis-sold.
Easy assembly; machine operation quiet; short delivery timescale.
This is a well constructed piece of equipment, no fear of any wobble on this bike, stylish good looks too. Assembly was straightforward although connecting the modem proved a bit fiddly but on the whole I am impressed and pleased thus far. Now its all about me................
The running machine is excellent once up an running. However is was more of a fiddle to put together than anticipated - although the instructions were reasonably clear. Two points though: as a short person, the height of the screen support for iPad is too high; secondly the fact that there is no back panel on the control panel detracts from the otherwise good quality. That said, we are all enjoying using it!
NordicTrack UK is rated 4.00 based on 531 reviews