Nöa and Nani Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nöa and Nani
Nöa and Nani Review Love this set of bed. My daughter wanted bunks so decided to go with this one and glad we did, the frame is solid. We have family nights in my daughters bedroom watching tv and playing often find myself falling asleep in the bottom bunk. I love that the stairs dont go on the floor so no risk of tripping. 5* from us.
Read Nöa and Nani Reviews

About Nöa and Nani:

Want to know what Noa and Nani are all about ?

Well its simple, we design fantastic quality Beds that are built with Kids and Adults in mind.
By balancing the needs of Parents who require a safe and secure bed for their children and the desire of kids to have the latest and greatest designs . We combine these elements and have some great looking Cabin beds.

Whilst we specialise in Cabin Beds which come in a number of different funky designs,
we also stock Bunk Beds and Traditional style single and Double Beds for Kids and Adults.
We make great quality wooden beds that not only provide a great place for kids to sleep but also to play and to work.

Fab service! Beautiful little table! Exactly what I wanted!
Exceeded expectations - absolutely fantastic value for money....will be ordering more!
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 15th August 2019
Fantastic product well made great service arrived quickly no hassle
Delighted with the product and service
Amazing customer service, lovely well packaged product.
Very happy with my order,delivery was fast. Will definitely shop with them again
Very smooth transaction. Good service all round. Highly recommended!!
Very good seller, thank you! A+++
Used before superb service value and quality and super quick delivery
Very good beds,would recommend.
My boys love them. Easy assembly and not too big.
Product was exactly as advertised. Good price, quality and easy to assemble.
All was as described and delivered on time
Great shoe rack, fits more on than you think
Excellent service and products
Great beds at great price
Good piece of furniture, well done
Amazing products
I previously bought quite a few shelving racks from another seller which were very flimsy, used thin gauge metal and thin boards (175KG). They were difficult to put together.
Upon purchasing these 'heavy duty' racking from Nöa and Nani, i was pleasantly surprised. Price was same as my 3 year old racking and quality was a lot better. I purchased 6 bays and converted them to 8 bays as i did not need them to be so high. (by cutting the top leg extentions in half). This also allows me to use the top tiers as one continious surface to enable storage of any long length (3.6m) items.
I highly reccommend these heavy duty racks.
Nöa and Nani 5 star review on 26th July 2019
Excellent bunk bed. Good quality and pretty easy to put together. My only criticism was the cost of delivery. There is a free option but you then have to wait weeks.
Very efficient service. Helpful having reminders sent when a product comes back in stock, like this hallway coat rack and bench that we really wanted and now have!
Nöa and Nani is rated 4.87 based on 942 reviews