Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Eve Mason
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Ian Williams
I have just received my fourth pair of re-glazed spectacles (3 reading and one varifocal), and I can only say that the quality is excellent - nothing can beat the pricing either. Anyone could write this, I know, but I have been a certified ophthalmic optician back in the days, and I do know how to glaze glasses. Even my buffalo horn specs have been fitted perfectly. Customer service is fast and very personal. I will be back for sure. Thank you!
Highly recommended great service new prescription vari-focal lenses fitted in two weeks at a very competitive price
Just say I’m happy is an understatement my glasses are amazing I will be using this company again thank you x
The first time, was a good experience. My last was horrible. They had the payment done, but not appear on my account. I bought a blue lenses and arrive brown. I send email two weeks ago, but, no answer. Last time what i buy here.
I have used Newlenses for several years and over a dozen pairs of spectacles. They have always delivered the goods and continue to do so. Prices have remained constant and reasonable. Service prompt. If you have frames that need reglazing this is the place to go.
Excellent customer service and excellent glasses sent at lightening speed. I've had bifocals and reading glasses so far for both me and my Husband. Can't recommend Newlenses highly enough!
Used you before to reglaze lenses and the service has always been excellent value for money speed quality everything !
Good service, easy ordering process, speedy service and good quality. Have used them for both bifocal and prescription sunglasses.
This is the second time I’ve used Newlenses because I was happy the first time. Their service is fast efficient and excellent value. Thanks
I was expecting the order to take a week like the website says. After a week my order was still in the processing stage so i sent a chasing email I was told the glasses would ship in a day or two, or i would get a notification of any future delay. A week later and my order is still down as processing and New LEnses havent bothred getting back to me. Rubbish customer service.
Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm very sorry to hear you weren't happy. Rimless orders do take a little longer to complete, but we would normally expect to turn around rimless lenses in a week and we're sorry that this took closer to two weeks on this occasion. The issue was a one-off problem and we hope that we can demonstrate our normal turnaround times for you in the future.
first class service
only found these guys a few months ago, have had two pairs of glassess with lenses changed and the speed of service is excellent. quallity is great and really happy with my glassess.
I was delighted with the new lenses for my sunglasses and would be happy to buy from newlenses again.
Very good
Prompt response. Attention to details and brilliant customer relations is what I experienced with Newlenses. Weldone.
Excellent service, highly recommend 👌
I read in your reviews that it would take 5 to 10 working days for my lenses to be delivered, I wrote twice to find out what was happening to them, 5 weeks later I got them. I did like them but found the long wait very disappointing. Margaret Brennan
New lenses in my old frames- Great Price So easy, quick good service.
My second set of new lenses from this company. The first were fine but the second, when I ordered reading glasses I received distance glasses instead. However they responded very well and accepted them back to change the prescription. The emails they send are a bit terse but otherwise it is a good system.
Ordered three pairs of distance glasses which arrived two weeks later. Quality products, very competitively priced. Communication (response to customer) excellent. Will certainly buy from them again.
Decent glasses, all correct, fair prices. From order to delivery took 10 days, so not slow, but not fast. In comparison, glasses ordered from Specscart on a Friday morning arrived in the post the following morning, with similar pricing and no extra charges for speedy service. Problems with the online account (no confirmation email) required several emails before getting a response and correction action, which was annoying. Overall, good enough, but could do better.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 1,581 reviews