Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 28th June 2020
Guest
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 6th August 2019
simon grigg
More Photos & Videos
I have just received my fourth pair of re-glazed spectacles (3 reading and one varifocal), and I can only say that the quality is excellent - nothing can beat the pricing either. Anyone could write this, I know, but I have been a certified ophthalmic optician back in the days, and I do know how to glaze glasses. Even my buffalo horn specs have been fitted perfectly. Customer service is fast and very personal. I will be back for sure. Thank you!
Good value, good service, very satisfied.
Just received the best pair of glasses I've ever bought. Rimless varifocals from " Newlenses " Wonderful value with perfect vision and style.
I'm very impressed with the easy on line purchase system actioned by helpful, pleasant staff. They couldn't do enough to help.
I've purchased from the major high street retailers in the past and have found " Newlenses " streets ahead.
I highly recommend this Company.
Peter Birch. A very satisfied customer.......
Very pleased with lens. First time trying Newlenses.
Will certainly use again.
Works out much kinder to the purse strings as opposed to going through my Optician.
(Sorry Optician but every penny counts these days)
Excellent service. will use again
I am unsure about Newlenses. My new spectacles arrived this morning fitted with varifocal (progressive) lenses and took longer than expected. I was under the impression when ordering that the lenses would be by industry-leading Essilor or their subsidiary, Kodak. On arrival they came with a card saying they were by “rhein vision” which turns out to be a Romanian-based outfit. In a reply to another unhappy customer, Newlenses state that they only use Essilor or Kodak progressives.
Hi Barry, thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback. Our apologies for the confusion - our varifocal lenses are supplied by Kodak or Essilor as stated. These are base lenses and then using a template from Kodak or Essilor, the prescription is ground into the lens which is a process called surfacing. This second step can be performed by a third party and we use a mix of uk and international suppliers for this. This does not change the fact that it’s a genuine lens made under licence from leading suppliers. Kind regards, Adam
The order process was very easy and I am exceptionally happy with the glasses and the customer service. I will certainly use the company again
Quick service, kept updated throughout.
Fast efficient service
You appear to have missed my review out, unlike most of your reviews which are either anonymous or Guests, I am happy to publish my name and where I live ! here is another copy

" This Company are a disgrace, from Customer Service to Quality of Product, and lack of Professionalism to say the least. I sent them two pairs of glasses to reglaze to my prescription on July 17th 2020, they reglazed them twice to the same prescription as my original glasses instead of my new prescription , which wasted a month, they then reglazed them to my new prescription twice and on both occasions, they made mistakes, this took another 3 weeks, after over 40 emails, mostly unanswered, they eventually refunded my money, I went back to Specsavers and happily paid another £150 more for the correct product and prescription.

Chris Garner

Hale Barns
Very good customer services. Fast delivery. I recommend to anyone.
I’m delighted with my glasses.Initially The cost,the way I was kept informed at which stage they were at. I certainly would recommend Newlenses.co.uk
Excellent quality work on reglancing my glasses, good price, very fast feedback and the order came back very quickly as well. Highly recommended!
23 hours ago-Edit
Chris Garner
Hale Barns
Great service!
Recieved my glasses back within a week and it is very comfortable to wear.
Very impressed with both new lenses and service. Will definitely use again
Excellent service. Communication was easy and my newly glazed varifocal glasses arrived in good time and gave excellent vision as soon as they were worn.
I apprehensively ordered new varifocal lenses for my existing frames, feeling that I may regret purchasing online. I received an email informing me that my frames had arrived at Newlenses and another email stating that the new lenses had been fitted and were in shipping. The completed glasses were back with me within two weeks and they are perfect. I’m delighted with my purchase!
Two pairs of glasses were replaced very effectively and efficiently. There were a number of queries about the actual prescription being used, and Newlenses were thoughtful and helpful in resolving these. I have been very pleased with the outcome!
great product, thank you
Can't praise highly enough. Splendid results on all four pairs (for my wife and myself) sent for reglaze. Support from Andy was above and beyond. Would recommend to any one without hesitation.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 1,420 reviews