Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Eve Mason
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Ian Williams
Exceptional service! As an optical dispenser I was extremely specific in which particular brand and range of varifocal I wanted as a first time wearer. I received them just over 1 week later! Wow! The glazing was done exceptionally well, the interaction with the team throughout was prompt, informative and very pleasant! From the moment I put my varifocals on for the 1st time I adapted instantly (literally within a couple of minutes) I strongly recommend NewLenses as an alternative to the highstreet. My varifocals worked out to be over £100 cheaper than what I was quoted on the highstreet and the quality of lens I ordered far exceeded the lower standard quality I was offered by highstreet well known opticians that would have cost me more. Great job to the team! I will never go anywhere else now that I have experienced New Lenses A little advice from a professional perspective... if you are supplying your own frame for varifocals get the heights and mono PDs taken at the time of your sight test. It doesnt cost you anything and it helps the lab techs when glazing your frame! Fantastic job! Worth every penny and keeps more money in the pocket than to go anywhere else!
Hi Eve, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is lovely to hear that our work is appreciated, especially from an optical dispenser! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Kind regards, Adam.
I am very disappointed with the service received, to receive my reglazed glasses it took almost two months and has been impossible to talk to them by phone and by mails with ZERO response at the point I had to get involved PAYPAL to get an answer and when I received the glasses the rimless frame wasn't fitted properly, I went to Specsavers to refit the frame, the lens is a different shapes. Last year the sent my glasses to another customer in Scotland Well I won't be using them again
Problem free delivery of glasses
Brilliant rimless bifocals absolutely perfect at a very good price after buying a pair of single vision for driving. Took longer than expected but well worth the wait. Thank you very much. Bob H.
A great pleasure to deal with. Always helpful and willing to reply to my enquiries
Would like to have had a contact phone number. Happy with everything else.
Good service, prompt in returning finished glasses. My old frames were in good condition so there didn’t seem to be any reason not to reuse them and the cost was significantly less than buying new!
Newlenses fitted "new lenses" to my very ancient frames. All achieved in superfast time with very little hassle. I will definitely be using this company again. So much cheaper than using one of the high street opticians. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with lens replacements reasonable turnaround helpful when contacted
Good quality lenses, quickly turned around and easy to do.
Excellent, quick service.
Me and my partner have used Newlenses for some years now and we have always received top service and quality products for competitive prices. Highly recommended business!
Very pleased with the service. My second time sending frames to them - highly recommended.
I've had 3 pairs of glasses "re-glazed" - really pleased with with 2 pairs, but the 3rd pair - a half-rimmed frame by Yves Stain Laurent just don't look right, which is a shame.
Was a little reluctant initially to use new lenses.co.Uk, but I shouldn’t have been. Ordering, posting was very easy, and my glasses were returned to me very quickly, and I love the lenses.
An excellent service . New lense were put into my favourite frames and returned to me in the case that I sent them in within a working week. Would use again .
Excellent glasses at a good price
I was initially wary of sending my quite expensive frames to a company that was new to me via the Internet. I found the website easy to navigate and ordered and paid for my new lenses. The whole process took about a week and when my new glasses arrived they were perfect. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to my friends and family.
Excellent glasses, the best varifocals I have ever owned.
The process was really straightforward and the conversations I had with Andy were great. Overall the service I received was first class and my snooker lenses are perfect. Thanks Kevin
Excellent service. Glasses were returned in a week. Good communication & replacement lenses were perfect.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 1,641 reviews