Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

How would you rate Newlenses.co.uk ?

"I ordered a pair or glasses. They came very swiftly. Unfortunately I read the perscricption incorrectly. I have returned my glasses to newlenses and they are changing the lenses for me."
Nicholas M Rosser
Verified Buyer
"Faultless....... Great communication and fast service Will use again"
Ian Shields
Verified Buyer
"the service was spot on 10/10"
"great choice, good value, and speedy delivery"
Naomi Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Newlenses customer service was excellent; easily contactable and very helpful. Very good value frames."
Mary Symmons
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service I love my 2 new pairs of glasses at such a good price I will certainly recommend to all my friends and family"
Carole M Donnelly
Verified Buyer
"Great service quick perfect fit and great price will use again"
"Easy order quick return A+++"
"The website's clear and it's easy to sort out an order. The service is really quick and the re-glazing I had done on an old pair of specs was good quality and as promised."
Helen Miles
Verified Buyer
"Super fast service. Great communication."
Michelle Traynor
Verified Buyer
"I have just received my second pair of glasses. The process was straightforward and delivery is quick. NewLenses keep you regularly updated on the status of your order. I will definitely use them again and recommend them."
Jack Smith
Verified Buyer
"I find the information very easy to follow and then you just post off your old glasses with your prescription and back they come in around 4/5 days perfect Ive used Newlenses 3 times now and never had a problem1/3 rd of the price than my opticians.Well done will carry on using"
Derek Woolvett
Unverified Reviewer
"Two pairs of glasses sent separately, both times service was prompt and the fitting looks first class. A considerable saving over what all the local opticians were offering, so I am very pleased and would recommend this company and its service to anyone."
Susan J Mason
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my new glasses very good service l would recommend it to my friends thank you"
"I was a bit wary of ordering varifocal glasses, but when they arrived I was very happy with them."
Roy Cutler
Verified Buyer
"After discussing my requirements very thoroughly via email I placed my order and was very satisfied with the result. I expect to place a similar order with this company shortly - very efficient and helpful!"
Dr. David Cohen
Verified Buyer
"It is good to have a spare pair of reading glasses."
"Great quality glasses, much better than expected. Highly recommend. Will be ordering again very soon 😁"
Bo Crombet-Beolens
Verified Buyer
"I really like the way you get a mail when your frames arrive with 'Newlenses' then another when they are being made and another when they are despatched... being kept informed allays any concerns. I am 100% happy with the new lenses as I'm fed up with having to get new frames every tome my prescription changes."
"Very pleased with my glasses. I Will buy my glasses from you in the future."
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 506 reviews