Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

How would you rate Newlenses.co.uk ?

"First time I've bought lenses from Newlenses and I'm very impressed. The price was very good and I received them approx. one week later, much sooner than I thought I would."
"Great! Perfect service."
"For a trial pair of glasses at the lower end of cost the results and quality are excellent. The speed of turn round was very good too."
"Great service glasses came very quick and I’m more than happy with the price and quality"
"Excellent service, quick & great communication"
"I have only just found new lenses and the service was great! However when my lenses arrived there were green glares on all 5 pairs. This was a shame as i thought i had selected anti reflection lenses. This is the only down fall of online lens service. They were quick and professional however whether it was a miscommunication on my part or not it was unfortunate that all 5 paira now have this"
"Extremely helpful and friendly service from the beginning. Excellent price and great quality lenses. Very accommodating in all aspects and very quick turnaround. Would highly recommend."
"I received my glasses promptly but they arrived with one nose pad missing. I had to do a repair myself as I needed to user the glasses."
"arrived on time, good quality frames"
"I am very pleased with them and totally sati"
"Excellent quality glasses,and such good value. I am so pleased with them. Staff very helpful ,with my enquiry due to delay in receiving glasses. I recommend this service. Great quality,choice and price"
"Their service is excellent, and the quality of their products also. I can highly recommend them."
"Hello, I had my eyes tested by the Tescos optician and received a lens prescription. This prescription I then sent to you to be made into glasses. However the received glasses resulted in blurred vision, this means either that the prescription was in error, or you didn't manufacture the lenses correctly. I think I should say that when I have bought glasses from the optician that tested my eyes, I have always received glasses that suited me. I think you maybe need to check your quality controls.."
Hi Andrew. Thank you for your review. I can assure you that we have very strict quality control and we validate every lens that we manufacture to ensure they match the given prescription. As you know from our email exchange, we offered to take your glasses back so we could double check the lenses and your prescription. Usually in these cases it is a mistake with the prescription which was entered when placing the order. We always offer to resolve these problems, or offer a full refund of course. I'm sorry we didn't have the chance to resolve this for you but please get in touch if you would like us to look into this for you. Kind regards.
"Excellent service, will definitely be ordering again, very good value for money, good quality case and cleaning cloth included in the very reasonable price, would highly recommend this service."
"I am a returning customer and ordered two glasses this time. They get the prescription absolutely spot on. I tried two other online glasses outlets and both got it wrong. The quality of lenses used and the prices are most competitive, probably the only company which custom the lenses shapes for rimless glasses. Well done guys!!!"
"Great service. I messed up my prescription when entering it online but New lenses replaced the glasses with no fuss. The customer service was outstanding with very quick responses to my queries. I shall definitely use them again but I’ll send a copy of my prescription next time to avoid errors."
"Speedy delivery, good quality, very happy with purchase"
"The pair of glasses I bought inexplicably had a logo printed directly onto the lens that had to be scraped off before use. It was tough to do and resulted in a minor scratch on the glass"
Hi, thank you for your review, I'm very sorry about this, we thought you wasted just the frame only, we would be happy to take the frame back and fit clear non prescription fashion lenses free of charge. Kind regards.
"I found the process easy and straightforward. The glasses are excellent and I am very pleased with everything."
"The glasses weren't what I expected I won't be buying them again they kept falling off my face resulting in someone standing on them and breaking them. The glasses themselves were bigger on my face I looked strange in them according to family members"
Hi Denise,

I'm very sorry that your frames didn't suit you, we offer a no quibble refund policy if you aren't happy with your frames for any reason.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 577 reviews