Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Ian Williams
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Guest
I have just received my fourth pair of re-glazed spectacles (3 reading and one varifocal), and I can only say that the quality is excellent - nothing can beat the pricing either. Anyone could write this, I know, but I have been a certified ophthalmic optician back in the days, and I do know how to glaze glasses. Even my buffalo horn specs have been fitted perfectly. Customer service is fast and very personal. I will be back for sure. Thank you!
I ordered 2 pairs of glasses the first ones were very good as I said in my review but the 2nd pair was not up to standard I said the glasses weak rimless eyeglasses 132726-c the reply I received you had the glasses18/5/2020 I have had the glasses to long for a refund I said you are looking at the wrong date I purchase
the glasses 1/12/2020 the reply I received was ANSWER ONE SIMPLE QUESTION GOOD IM SATISFIED OR BAD IM UNSATISFIED WHEN I ANSWERED BAD IM UNSATISFIED THEN IT SAID TO LATE witch I think is very rude not to look into the glasses on the 1/12/2020 I thought about it I do not need your custom from a very rude SAMUEL LEE
yours sincerely GLENN BROWN
Just received two pairs of glasses after 4 to 5 working days and I'm amazed at the quality, I payed twice as much for one pair at the optician's and they aren't anywhere near the quality of the ones I have just received.
Very good quality lenses and glazing, the price of the lenses was very reasonable and placing an order was very straightforward. My spectacles were returned to me nicely packed within 2 weeks. Overall, very good service.
very smooth transaction .The order was over the xmas period and what with covid i was happy with th timescale to complete my order.I would buy from them again and recommend them to my friends and family.
Was quoted 350 for new lenses in boots existing frames were fine - send them off and had them back in no time at all perfect service thank you
Excellent service. Glasses were returned promptly. Great new multifocal lenses at a super discount to the High Street.
Lenses are good quality and shipping is really fast. Got my glasses back within a week.
This company is FANTASTIC!! I had bought some large vintage frames and this company put in new lenses, new cases, all polished and I feel back in control of my life- seeing again and with a few different pairs of glasses. Great price and communication and FAST. But most of all the quality of work is excellent.
Excellent lenses and the turn around from order to delivery was amazing
Lenses were fitted well and arrived promptly.
Nicely fitted new lenses. Not sure if the elite standard of varifocals is any better than the standard ones to my eyes. The photochromic lenses dont become very dark.
A very difficult antique frame style to work on, in precious metal, and the results are simply superb. Thank you so much - Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year to all.
Excellent service, I'm really happy with the new lenses, less than 10 days between my sending the glasses and them being returned (in time for Christmas!). The only improvement I'd suggest is an email to say that the glasses had been received after I'd sent them, but otherwise I'm very very happy.
Excellent for price, faultless service and an amazing product (reglaze rimless bi-focals). Highly recommended.
A brilliant company. Great products and service, well priced, with customer service of the highest standard. Fantastic!
Very nicely done value for money yes it took a little longer than usual but wort it
This is a wonderful company. First class products, really well priced and a very high standard for customer service. I recommend them highly to everyone.
I went to Newlenses.co.uk after reading the reviews. I am not disappointed. Amazing. My bi-focals are fantastic. Excellent price,communication and service. Thoroughly reccomended.
Excellent service and responsive, courteous staff.
This is the third pair of glasses I have bought. It’s a great company, very accurate with prescriptions and prompt on delivery. No complaints at all. Ten out of ten.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 1,490 reviews