Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Eve Mason
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Ian Williams
Exceptional service! As an optical dispenser I was extremely specific in which particular brand and range of varifocal I wanted as a first time wearer. I received them just over 1 week later! Wow! The glazing was done exceptionally well, the interaction with the team throughout was prompt, informative and very pleasant! From the moment I put my varifocals on for the 1st time I adapted instantly (literally within a couple of minutes) I strongly recommend NewLenses as an alternative to the highstreet. My varifocals worked out to be over £100 cheaper than what I was quoted on the highstreet and the quality of lens I ordered far exceeded the lower standard quality I was offered by highstreet well known opticians that would have cost me more. Great job to the team! I will never go anywhere else now that I have experienced New Lenses A little advice from a professional perspective... if you are supplying your own frame for varifocals get the heights and mono PDs taken at the time of your sight test. It doesnt cost you anything and it helps the lab techs when glazing your frame! Fantastic job! Worth every penny and keeps more money in the pocket than to go anywhere else!
Hi Eve, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is lovely to hear that our work is appreciated, especially from an optical dispenser! Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Kind regards, Adam.
First the positives - great prices, dispatched well. Point for management to note: 1) Fix the website glitches. I could not process an order or view my order progress at any time despite numerous attempts ( my order was processed manually but took days). Other potential customers may have clicked away where I held on. 2) Comms via customer service were slow. Worryingly slow. The above submitted with respect for I feel you offer a sound service but the processing and delivery platform need sharpening to merit 5 stars. Would use again.
Prompt service, sensible pricing, good quality
Very well-made glasses at a very good price. Shame delivery is so extended and that the customer service is poor. If you contact by telephone it is a waste of time but they do amswer emails.
Easy and quick service, great value!
Third time of using (I am old!) and it has always been an efficient process with all of my questions and worries answered promptly. I also appreciate the clarity on pricing.
Broke the frames on my specs. Newlenses had my old lenses in new frames and back to me within a week, for around half the cost of a new pair. Tremendous service. Thanks.
The glasses were processed by Newlenses quickly. However, it took 14 days (yes 14 days) to arrive after being dispatched!
Hi Roy, Thanks for the mail and I’m glad you’ve now received your glasses. Just to confirm, the glasses were sent to you via Royal Mail 1st Class recorded and the typical delays we’ve been seeing are just a few days – this took an exceptionally long time to arrive and I’m sorry again for this. More often in these scenarios, Royal Mail make an attempt to deliver and return back to us if it’s not been successful but this doesn’t seem to be the case here. Either way, I can assure you that this is a one-off issue and please let me know if I can help in the future. Kind regards, Andy. newLenses.co.uk
I had new lenses put in my old frames and am very pleased with the results. The service was fast and efficient. Thank you
It’s the only way for me is to get glasses re-glazed! - buy a frame on eBay you like, preferably second hand, obviously saying loads of money and send to Newlenses for re-glazing and save a fortune! Why spend £500 at an optician when around £60 is all you need to spend!
Excellent and speedy service as always. Great pricing too.
Great price and quick return. However, there was a hick up with the order and I didn't get a confirmation email, and therefore didn't know how to send it to you. I rang and was assured it would arrive. I rang a second time , a few days later, and it then arrived. I couldn't find a phone number on your website to call and therefore had to do an internet search to get one elsewhere. Please put a customer phone number line and email enquiry line somewhere.
Lenses seem very good quality so happy on that score. It would have been helpful to have an idea of how long the process would take, for some reason I expected a faster turnaround. Helpful replies to my queries on email. Would recommend.
I originally inquired into occupational lenses using some new Japanese frames for which I was quoted a very reasonable price compared to the big name competitors out there. When I queried the prescription on the order, they were more than happy to clarify plus gave me an introductory discount on the distance glasses and free delivery when I noticed it on the website. I posted my frames, paid and 1 week later had my spectacles, super fast and perfect. For my first time using a mail order/online company for reglazing the service was top notch. No more of Specsavers’ shoddy frames that need numerous visits for re fitting. Moreover they no longer reglaze and force you to buy new spectacles each time you need a new prescription.
Sadly I now had 2 pairs made and can use neither Sent sunglasses in for new lenses and it came back with clear lenses What a waste of money. Penny wise pound foolish
Very good customer service and I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Great service, good quality all at very competative price.
This company is just incredible for online spectacles reglazing. I find them responsive and super efficient. This is my second reglazing by New Lenses. Quality of materials used for my lenses is about the best I have had.Savings made over the High Street retailer reminds me to use them again and again.
I only wear glasses to read and I usually just buy a pair of cheapies from a high street chemist. However, as these 'cheapies' are made to fit everybody I was finding that they were always too big and either slid down my nose or fell off altogether! Then I found Newlenses. They had different sized widths. So I ordered a pair and they are fabulous. Thank you.
As always they are fantastic. Customer service is above and beyond and personal which is so rare these days. I have about 6 pairs now from New Lenses and all are just perfect. Thank you so much.
My initial order was delayed and then the wrong glasses, but the company immediatedly sent out a new complementary pair in the correct style, so even though there was problems they put it right.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.78 based on 1,603 reviews