Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

How would you rate Newlenses.co.uk?

"Excellent glasses"
Posted 1 hour ago
Marian Foley
Verified Buyer
"It was an easy, efficient and excellent service. They put new lenses into my old frames. The results were excellent and the price fantastic."
Ernest Edgeley
Verified Buyer
"Hi, I got three pairs of glasses for les than the price of one in the shop, with my correct perscription ( provided by the shop ) very pleased with them , i was able to adjust the fit myself having seen how the staff in the shop do it with warm air .(I uses a heat gun carefully) to warm the plastic arms and mold them around to get a better fit, Great prompt service ,I would fully recomend this company . Ernest N Wales."
Colin Allen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, would recommend"
Paul Hyder
Verified Buyer
"Comfortable fitting frames and a great service. I was quoted £15 to replace a broken arm on a pair of glasses at a High Street branch (previous perscription) with Newlenses I now have a new pair to the latest prescription for only a small ammount more"
"Super service, ease of ordering, super quality. I will be using again."
"I ordered the wrong strenght lens but still im happy with them an will order another stronger lens, great delivery came with a lovely strong case very happy with this supplier and would reccomend!!!"
Jackie Blake
Verified Buyer
"Super quick service. Good pricing. Excellent communication with customer"
"Rather basic glasses, but for the price are acceptable. I needed spare pairs to watch TV with and they do the job admirably. Would definitely use them again when I need to."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we're pleased that you're happy with your glasses. We do offer a "value" range of frames which start at £9.99, as well as our premium and designer frames - we try to keep the price as low as possible without sacrificing quality. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Kind regards,
Adam
Christine Walker
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and the prices are brilliant"
"Great value for money"
"Good value fantastic service"
"Fantastic glasses and they arrived so quickly! Very happy, will definitely order again and will recommend to friends."
"Great fast service, so much cheaper than the high street prices !!"
Cynthia M Weaver
Verified Buyer
"Without knowing all the names, I expect there were more than a few who made my newlenses experience pain free. There is one person though who helped me - embarrassingly to me, more than a few times and that was Andy. My once sunglasses are on my face now as I type my thanks. THANK YOU ALL for a great new pair of reading and working glasses and at this busy time of year. I highly recommend and I will be back!"
"Perfect varifocal prescription lenses. Timely delivery at a great price. I am one happy camper having saved over 300 on my specs."
"! chose the sun glasses on ebay as they were big and bold and I was delighted that I could have prescription lenses put in .I must say, I wear them lots ! very pleased!"
Mariusz Michalak
Verified Buyer
"Great service was take less a week to replace the lenses, no problem at all."
Susan Lee
"Brilliant service, fast efficient and the reglazed lenses are oerfect couldnt be happier"
Alan Jagger
Verified Buyer
"I am very impressed with my new glasses they are a better fit than the ones I bought recently at my local opticians. So in future will get my glasses from Newlenses."
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 384 reviews