Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 19th April 2020
Ian Williams
Newlenses.co.uk 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Guest
I have just received my fourth pair of re-glazed spectacles (3 reading and one varifocal), and I can only say that the quality is excellent - nothing can beat the pricing either. Anyone could write this, I know, but I have been a certified ophthalmic optician back in the days, and I do know how to glaze glasses. Even my buffalo horn specs have been fitted perfectly. Customer service is fast and very personal. I will be back for sure. Thank you!
Very, very happy with my new glasses (+ free pair!!). Very easy to select and order and less than half the price quoted by my local high street opticians.
Got varifocal lenses bk in one week. Was bit woozy at first as had stronger prescription but after 3rd day used to them now, was kept updated throughout Great price and service
excellent service at a great price.
Really happy with the new lenses
Great service
Very easy process
Highly recommend
This is my third order from New lenses and again I am very impressed by the glasses I received.
Quick turnaround, no fuss service, great lenses. Highly recommend!
3 pairs of glasses to have new lenses fitted. Everything went like clockwork. Acknowledgements of receipt, advice on shipping, all finished in around a week.
I was delighted how quickly New Lenses mended my glasses after I had a fall and broke them, but one word of critisism. One of the nose clip things had come off while they were with you, and I would've thought you would replace that as a matter of course. So once again I can't wear them until I can find an optician who does the screw in kind.
Very good service however it wasn't clear that you should only send your old glasses in by Royal Mail. I had a lot of difficulty because I booked with Yodel and it turns out they won't deliver to a PO box so my glasses were "floating around" in the delivery abyss for a few days.
Once the company got them the service was great.
I am so delighted with the service I received from Newlenses.
Very efficient service and easy to use .
Would definately highly recommend
Excellent lenses which fit my frames perfectly. I ordered varifocal for one pair and occupational lenses for the other pair. Both pairs are spot on. I’d thoroughly recommend Newlenses and the assistance of their customer service team.
First time sending my glasses away for new lenses. Will never pay opticians expensive prices again.
Newlenses provided a 1st class service and would highly recommend 5 star.
I've used New Lenses several times before and always found them very efficient and helpful, providing spot-on lenses in recycled frames (my old ones), which makes for excellent value as well. This time I went upmarket, ordering elite varifocals as my vision was now stable after cataract operations on both eyes. I now don't need glasses for near vision but New Lenses took this into account and I can now use my specs for distance (e.g. driving), intermediate (computer) and close up, tho' I sometimes just take break from glasses when I'm reading or using my phone for an extended period. Delivery of my specs was prompt, considering lockdown complications.
Great value for money. Cost to replace lense 1/3 of cost at the optician because of varifocal readings. Great buy - I would recommend Newlenses to anyone replacing their lenses. Quick service also.
Great service, excellent prescription glasses delivered quickly.
Easy to order new lenses, posted my old frames and have been wearing them since they were returned. Haven't noticed the difference between my Newlenses and the current prescription glasses I usually wear. Excellent!
I have been using new lenses for past 5 years.
They always give me very good service and price
Very good service, and turnaround time was very quick
I am delighted with my new lenses. I had a pair of rimless glasses which my optician said could not be re lensed (said the cost would be the same as new glasses!). Sent them away to Newlenses and they came back brilliant! Would use again .... no question.
Very quick service and affordable prices.
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 1,537 reviews