Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

How would you rate Newlenses.co.uk ?

"An excellent service, with a very good follow up by email. Would most certainly use again. Thank you."
"I was quoted £359 to replace the lenses (from distance to varifocals....never had this prescription before) into my own glasses. sent my prescription and glasses to Newlenses and they came back I was pleased and the cost £159!!! I’m just about to send another 3 pairs !"
"lovely looking specs and a very comfy fit, but i feel they are a little strong for my eyes"
"right from the beginning i have been very pleased with my order"
"The new glasses were really good. I have never ordered glasses on line before but the service was great and I have now ordered a reglazing of another pair of frames I had been using before. I will definitely use Newlenses again."
"Good service. Good glasses."
"I wanted a pair of sunglasses changed to prescription glasses. I was very pleased with the end result. The sunglasses came in time for my holiday. I was also given advise on what I needed to do as I have never had prescriptive sunglasses before"
"Great service, glasses arrived quickly. Best glasses I've ever had - would definitely recommend 😁"
"very good service and good quality lenses for fraction of the price of prescription glasses"
"Excellent website making ordering using your prescription easy. Great choice of frames. Arrived within a couple of days. Great quality even though they were only £10!!! Will be ordering more!"
"Even better than promised! Excellent value, quick delivery and good quality."
"i had a very good first time of using newlenses.very quick service and quality of product plus a fair price."
"Easy to use site and glasses are just what I wanted."
"Excellent service. I had doubts initially but Andy and Adam answered my emails promptly and in a professional manner. I had the glasses back with me within a week of sending and they are very well made! The price is unbeatable and the service top class. I can highly recommend and have now told everyone I know who wears glasses!"
"I can't fault them in any way. Very helpful when answering my questions and the glasses were delivered quickly at a very reasonable price. Excellent service."
"Bought a cheappairof reading glassesforunder £20. Ordered the wrong lens for one eye and they replaced it freeofcharge.fast and efficient service.Unbeatable service."
"These glasses exceeded my expectations and I am more than pleased. The price was a third of what my local opticians were attempting to charge me. Very good and prompt service with polite staff. Many thanks"
"I paid for 1st Class Parcel and told that delivery would take 1-2 business days. 5 days later I still have not received my glasses. A phone call to support was no use, as they couldn't even tell me if they had been dispatched, just that my order was being processed. I am going on a course on Friday and will be unable to see any of the information needed if I have not received my glasses by then. Very disappointing as this is the second online opticians that I have used, and wish that I had stayed with glasses direct. I will not be recommending them, like I did previously with the other company."
Hi Natalie, thank you for your review. Your glasses took 4 days to complete, which is longer than usual so for that we apologise. Please let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Kind regards.
"This is my second pair of glasses i have had re-glazed and both have been excellent. Fast service hassle free."
"Great quality glasses , simple and easy to order , fantastic delivery service , overall 10/10 would definitely recommend it!"
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 635 reviews