Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

How would you rate Newlenses.co.uk ?

"The online form made it very easy for me to fill in my prescription details and I received the glasses back within a week! Very happy and will be using again!"
"I have recently purchased a pair of prescription glasses. I could not be happier with the style, fit and quality at a great price. Customer service was second to none. The glasses arrived quickly and the prescription was spot on. Can’t recommend highly enough."
"Very quick efficient, prompt, very good customer service!"
"I sent an up to date prescription with my order and it arrived in good time but the glasses were far to large and the reading quality of the lense was poor....was going to purchase more if they were alright and for the money wasn't expecting anything special,but...lets just say I wont be back and wont recommend to anyone...regards..."
"An excellent service, with a very good follow up by email. Would most certainly use again. Thank you."
"I was quoted £359 to replace the lenses (from distance to varifocals....never had this prescription before) into my own glasses. sent my prescription and glasses to Newlenses and they came back I was pleased and the cost £159!!! I’m just about to send another 3 pairs !"
"lovely looking specs and a very comfy fit, but i feel they are a little strong for my eyes"
"right from the beginning i have been very pleased with my order"
"The new glasses were really good. I have never ordered glasses on line before but the service was great and I have now ordered a reglazing of another pair of frames I had been using before. I will definitely use Newlenses again."
"Good service. Good glasses."
"I wanted a pair of sunglasses changed to prescription glasses. I was very pleased with the end result. The sunglasses came in time for my holiday. I was also given advise on what I needed to do as I have never had prescriptive sunglasses before"
"Great service, glasses arrived quickly. Best glasses I've ever had - would definitely recommend 😁"
"very good service and good quality lenses for fraction of the price of prescription glasses"
"Excellent website making ordering using your prescription easy. Great choice of frames. Arrived within a couple of days. Great quality even though they were only £10!!! Will be ordering more!"
"Even better than promised! Excellent value, quick delivery and good quality."
"i had a very good first time of using newlenses.very quick service and quality of product plus a fair price."
"Easy to use site and glasses are just what I wanted."
"Excellent service. I had doubts initially but Andy and Adam answered my emails promptly and in a professional manner. I had the glasses back with me within a week of sending and they are very well made! The price is unbeatable and the service top class. I can highly recommend and have now told everyone I know who wears glasses!"
"I can't fault them in any way. Very helpful when answering my questions and the glasses were delivered quickly at a very reasonable price. Excellent service."
"Bought a cheappairof reading glassesforunder £20. Ordered the wrong lens for one eye and they replaced it freeofcharge.fast and efficient service.Unbeatable service."
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 639 reviews