Newlenses.co.uk Reviews

NewLenses.co.uk.
PO Box 393
Broxbourne
EN11 1GU

Tell us how Newlenses.co.uk made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have just received my fourth pair of re-glazed spectacles (3 reading and one varifocal), and I can only say that the quality is excellent - nothing can beat the pricing either. Anyone could write this, I know, but I have been a certified ophthalmic optician back in the days, and I do know how to glaze glasses. Even my buffalo horn specs have been fitted perfectly. Customer service is fast and very personal. I will be back for sure. Thank you!
Fantastic service . Never ordered lenses online before. Great communication and support Found these easy to make choices .priced so you know your budget. Fantastic communication. Glasses arrive looking professionally prepared . So pleased with them . Will be having another pair lensed . They couldn't possibly improve on this service . Thank you so much!
Posted 7 minutes ago
Glasses were an excellent price and delivered on schedule. Good communication from order to delivery.
Great value glasses. Slightly problematic website.
Very good communication and great new lenses in my glasses thank you.
So quick and really great Quality lenses! Would highly recommended.
really pleased with glasses really quick delivery great price will be use again thank you you were great
Reasonable efficiency and brilliant service thank you, were be back.
Great company to deal with online ordering was easy
Happy with the quick and quality service from Newlenses. I’ve used it numerous times for re-glazing and received the same high standard quality each time. Good price/quality comparison.
Fantastic service . Great price Reliable Great customer care Will be using again for spare glasses
This is the 2nd time I've used Newlenses, sending two pairs of glasses this time. Turnaround was within 7 days and as before, perfect quality. Very happy indeed.
I haven’t received them yet so can’t right a review
Hi Jackie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I'm very sorry to hear that your glasses haven't arrived. We posted these by Royal Mail First Class several days ago and, according to the tracking information, they were delivered on the 24th of March. Please contact us at support@newlenses.co.uk and we will do everything we can to help you with this. Kind regards, Adam
Excellent service and very good price. Turnaround time was good,a week from placing the order to receiving the glasses.
I received an excellent service delivered in good time given I live abroad. Pricing very competitive with a quick response to query re. Login problem. Will definitely use again.
Got our order back today. We are delighted with the prescription. We have used others company’s in the past, but your turn around was unbelievable thank you. Very very pleased Mr Cork.
had two pairs from NL now, both reglaze of unavailable frames for the highstreet very happy with both prescription are fine and quickness was fine. had to send pictures as they were variofocal but no problems countered
Newlenses offer an excellent service, from easy to follow instructions, to receiving the glasses back prompty.
Fantastic value very fast turnaround
Easy to use website, received regular text and email updates on order status. Sending and receiving frames back (as had a re-glaze) was in under a week. Lovely quality, beautiful job - really happy - will be sending my other frames to have lens' replaced. Would def recommend.
Easy to use and fast,. will use again
Newlenses.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 1,166 reviews