NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NeoGrass Ltd
Read NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

About NeoGrass Ltd:

At NeoGrass, we are passionate about transforming gardens using the most advanced, realistic looking artificial grass that makes your life easier and more enjoyable.

NeoGrass was formed to change the artificial grass industry. We realised that there was a serious lack of quality artificial grass and imitation grass suppliers available in the UK.

Through our unparalleled commitment to research and development and a culture of constant improvement and innovation, we strive to provide our customers with the most advanced artificial grasses and imitation grass available today.

We are proud to lead the way with our unique technology. Through years of research and experimentation, we have developed 3 key breakthroughs that are changing our industry: Instant Recovery Technology®, Feelgood Technology® & Natural Look Technology®.

These technologies have set us apart from our competition and customers up and down the country who have been able to transform their gardens using our products.

We understand that the majority of homeowners want an attractive and usable garden space but realise that not everyone has the time or inclination to devote to achieving this.

If your lawn suffers from a lack of sunlight, overhanging trees sucking the moisture out of your grass, pests or poor drainage then you face difficulties in achieving a lawn that’s easy on the eye. Add to this a lively dog and energetic children and you’ll know what an uphill struggle you face.

But worry no more – NeoGrass are here to provide you with the perfect alternative!

info@neograss.co.uk

Unit 17Redhills Industrial EstateSouth Woodham FerrersChelmsfordEssex

Tell us how NeoGrass Ltd made you happy
Great grass.
Great quality. Easy to install.
We were very pleased with this order. The artificial grass arrived in a timely fashion and in excellent condition. It looks lovely installed.
Very pleased with the product and prompt service
good quality and fast delivery
Didn't deliver by due date so I rang them. Amazingly it was then delivered via 24hr courier. The membrane is spot on, fairly thick and so perfect for a base
I feel quite mislead on the underlay I purchased. The images for both the 10mm and the 10mm are the same. The reason I purchased this underlay was I was lead to believe (through the images) there would be a dual layer of foam - white and blue. This isn't the case with the 10mm, which now makes me doubt it's softness and drainage under foot if a heavy rain came or during winter. I also had a dog so that double layer I hoped would deal with any of his pee. Really not happy it's so misleading for a premium product. I could have got the same on eBay. It's foam with slits in it.
Arrived exactly when it was promised. No issues.
Delivery came very quick. Customer service is superb, helped with any questions and queries.
Pallet truck deliveries aren't particularly helpful. Website listed sand in quantities of 10 minimum, yet my delivery truck had 4 for another drop. The amount i would have ordered if i thought it possible to do so.
Simple To order and very quick and efficient delivery
Great product and great advice by Wendy. Its easier than one might think once you understand how the installation works. Good, detailed explanation on the website as well. Looks stunning
Delivery was little longer than stated but the products were perfect thank you
Delivery was little longer than stated but the products were perfect thank you
Hi Courtney,

Thanks for your review and we're glad to hear you're happy with your products! :-)

I would like to apologise that your delivery was a little later than expected. We are currently operating a reduced staff in our warehouse to ensure that we comply with the social distancing regulations set out by the government.

This, along with some delays our couriers are experiencing due to the virus, and the exceptionally high demand we're currently seeing, some of our products are shipping slightly outside of our usual time frames. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks again for the review.
Fast quick service and order delivered on time thank you.
Great Product and prompt delivery
Googled how to lay artificial grass on paving slabs and NeoGrass explained what I needed and gave me a link to purchase it. It was delivered the next day even though it was one minute before their cut-off time.
We ordered the Artificial Grass foam underlay which is of good quality. The sales team was also responsive to address my enquiries. Overall, the products are not cheap but worth the price given the high quality standard.
ordered over the internet.delivered as said on the next day Brilliant Service .Thank you
Excellent service and product arrived when expected. Would use company again and recommend to friends family .
NeoGrass Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 48 reviews