NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NeoGrass Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

About NeoGrass Ltd:

At NeoGrass, we are passionate about transforming gardens using the most advanced, realistic looking artificial grass that makes your life easier and more enjoyable.

NeoGrass was formed to change the artificial grass industry. We realised that there was a serious lack of quality artificial grass and imitation grass suppliers available in the UK.

Through our unparalleled commitment to research and development and a culture of constant improvement and innovation, we strive to provide our customers with the most advanced artificial grasses and imitation grass available today.

We are proud to lead the way with our unique technology. Through years of research and experimentation, we have developed 3 key breakthroughs that are changing our industry: Instant Recovery Technology®, Feelgood Technology® & Natural Look Technology®.

These technologies have set us apart from our competition and customers up and down the country who have been able to transform their gardens using our products.

We understand that the majority of homeowners want an attractive and usable garden space but realise that not everyone has the time or inclination to devote to achieving this.

If your lawn suffers from a lack of sunlight, overhanging trees sucking the moisture out of your grass, pests or poor drainage then you face difficulties in achieving a lawn that’s easy on the eye. Add to this a lively dog and energetic children and you’ll know what an uphill struggle you face.

But worry no more – NeoGrass are here to provide you with the perfect alternative!

info@neograss.co.uk

Unit 17 Redhills Industrial Estate, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, ,

Tell us how NeoGrass Ltd made you happy
Really pleased with the Service and quality of the product. We decided to put the artificial grass in our courtyard garden and it looks and feels great.
Very easy ordering, items arrived very quickly just as described
Very straight forward ordering service. Prompt delivery via very good communications. Highly recommended.
Quick delivery and although I’m by no means an expert, the infill sand seems good quality. It was nice and dry and easy to distribute so no clumping.
Fabulous advice given on the page that led me to purchasing the underlay, well done. Fast delivery great underlay just the job thank you
Order was processed quickly. I ordered a grass take which works perfectly. Would use this company again
Very good service and product. Driver phoned me regards delivery of my sand was nice and friendly and delivered on the time he said. Thanks
Does what it says
After an excellent experience buying Neoputt I had no issues buying from Neograss a second, this time going for the Inverness grass for rear garden, again good communication during the buying and delivery process, large roll of grass was delivered on time by a reputable delivery company with a helpful driver, happy to recommend the Neograss products i have used, remember when laying the grass it's all in the preparation to make it look good and last
Thank you Craig for your your lovely review. We will be sure to pass on your comments to our wonderful courier we use. How true it is that it's all in the preparation. Get that right and the rest is easy!!
Fabulous product - delivery and information too!
Easy ordering and hassle free. Good advice on which grass would suitable and follow up order of grass rake was delivered very quickly. Would use again.
After trialing other inferior products to maintain my newly laid artificial grass, I wasn’t happy that blades of grass kept coming loose after brushing with the so called rake. I searched online and purchased a proper rake from neo grass I wish I had done it sooner. My only criticism is the packaging which the box arrived in, two cable ties at either end of the the rake head had permanently bent some of the bristles so it’s not at its optimal performance but better than what I was using. I didn’t realise these are a fairly local company to me as well so always good to support local businesses especially during this time.
Thank you very much for leaving your review. We can reassure you that the quality of the rakes aren't compromised in any way and indeed they do right themselves over time and use.
Item received quickly and god quality
Very happy with my new artificial grass rake . It arrived with in days of ordering
Very good service goods arrived within days of ordering would use this company again
Easy to order via the website, delivery was very quick with no delays or complications. All in all a pleasure to deal with.
Amazing customer service, very knowledgeable.
I ordered a metal border for my lawn which had to be delivered to Northern Ireland. The staff where very helpful and the border arrived quickly and well packed.
Excellent service from time of ordering to delivery to my home 😊
Excellent help and advice, and found the products I needed were the best value from them directly.
NeoGrass Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 101 reviews