NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NeoGrass Ltd
Read NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

About NeoGrass Ltd:

At NeoGrass, we are passionate about transforming gardens using the most advanced, realistic looking artificial grass that makes your life easier and more enjoyable.

NeoGrass was formed to change the artificial grass industry. We realised that there was a serious lack of quality artificial grass and imitation grass suppliers available in the UK.

Through our unparalleled commitment to research and development and a culture of constant improvement and innovation, we strive to provide our customers with the most advanced artificial grasses and imitation grass available today.

We are proud to lead the way with our unique technology. Through years of research and experimentation, we have developed 3 key breakthroughs that are changing our industry: Instant Recovery Technology®, Feelgood Technology® & Natural Look Technology®.

These technologies have set us apart from our competition and customers up and down the country who have been able to transform their gardens using our products.

We understand that the majority of homeowners want an attractive and usable garden space but realise that not everyone has the time or inclination to devote to achieving this.

If your lawn suffers from a lack of sunlight, overhanging trees sucking the moisture out of your grass, pests or poor drainage then you face difficulties in achieving a lawn that’s easy on the eye. Add to this a lively dog and energetic children and you’ll know what an uphill struggle you face.

But worry no more – NeoGrass are here to provide you with the perfect alternative!

info@neograss.co.uk

Unit 17Redhills Industrial EstateSouth Woodham FerrersChelmsfordEssex

Tell us how NeoGrass Ltd made you happy
I feel quite mislead on the underlay I purchased. The images for both the 10mm and the 10mm are the same. The reason I purchased this underlay was I was lead to believe (through the images) there would be a dual layer of foam - white and blue. This isn't the case with the 10mm, which now makes me doubt it's softness and drainage under foot if a heavy rain came or during winter. I also had a dog so that double layer I hoped would deal with any of his pee. Really not happy it's so misleading for a premium product. I could have got the same on eBay. It's foam with slits in it.
Really good product but terrible customer service. Left an online question, no updates, left voicemails no respo we and talked on the phone with someone but have to wait for a technical team person to ring.

So I now have a product (underlay, glue, pins, weed barrier etc) but no instructions on fitting it and no confirmation from the team.
NeoGrass Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 44 reviews