NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend NeoGrass Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

About NeoGrass Ltd:

At NeoGrass, we are passionate about transforming gardens using the most advanced, realistic looking artificial grass that makes your life easier and more enjoyable.

NeoGrass was formed to change the artificial grass industry. We realised that there was a serious lack of quality artificial grass and imitation grass suppliers available in the UK.

Through our unparalleled commitment to research and development and a culture of constant improvement and innovation, we strive to provide our customers with the most advanced artificial grasses and imitation grass available today.

We are proud to lead the way with our unique technology. Through years of research and experimentation, we have developed 3 key breakthroughs that are changing our industry: Instant Recovery Technology®, Feelgood Technology® & Natural Look Technology®.

These technologies have set us apart from our competition and customers up and down the country who have been able to transform their gardens using our products.

We understand that the majority of homeowners want an attractive and usable garden space but realise that not everyone has the time or inclination to devote to achieving this.

If your lawn suffers from a lack of sunlight, overhanging trees sucking the moisture out of your grass, pests or poor drainage then you face difficulties in achieving a lawn that’s easy on the eye. Add to this a lively dog and energetic children and you’ll know what an uphill struggle you face.

But worry no more – NeoGrass are here to provide you with the perfect alternative!

info@neograss.co.uk

Unit 17 Redhills Industrial Estate, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, ,

Tell us how NeoGrass Ltd made you happy
Item received quickly and god quality
Very happy with my new artificial grass rake . It arrived with in days of ordering
Very good service goods arrived within days of ordering would use this company again
Easy to order via the website, delivery was very quick with no delays or complications. All in all a pleasure to deal with.
Amazing customer service, very knowledgeable.
I ordered a metal border for my lawn which had to be delivered to Northern Ireland. The staff where very helpful and the border arrived quickly and well packed.
Excellent service from time of ordering to delivery to my home 😊
Excellent help and advice, and found the products I needed were the best value from them directly.
Excellent communications following my order and received slightly ahead of timescale. Grass well packaged and of Excellent quality. Happy to recommend.
Thank you very much Derek for your lovely review. We aim to please!!
fast delivery and quality product
I’ve given 4 stars instead of five as I would have liked more communication from the company regarding my delivery. It WAS delivered on time but not without me stressing. (It took 6 days to deliver)
Good communication and honest, straight forward advice. I looked at many different suppliers and found Neograss to be the most realistically looking and their information to be the most comprehensive.
Very good prices compared to other companies and the website was easy to use. I had previously bought my artificial grass from another company but forgot to get underlay. When looking around for underlay I came across NeoGrass that had both 10mm and 20 mm whereas other company only had 8mm underlay. The 10mm was cheaper than the 8mm as well. The grass was also cheapere from NeoGrass. Lesson learnt. It arrived within a couple of days by a smartly dressed courier who actually took the time to wait for me to answer the door not like the other courier who left the grass outside the house on the driveway after having to wait 5 days for a Thursday only delivery. Very impressed and will definately use again for my next project.
Thank you Roy for leaving such a lovely review. We aim to please both on quality and service.
From ordering to delivery and fitting All very good and it looks and feels good underfoot. I would recommend putting the underlay beneath it.
Thanks very much Martyn. Glad you are pleased with the end result!
Great company and top quality product. Delivery driver was really helpful. 100% recommended
NeoGrass Ltd 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Wow David, the finished results look amazing, well done!. Thanks for the positive review.
Fast and efficient delivery
very happy with service,delivery was very quick. Highly recommended .
Easy to order and quick delivery and very good products, excellent.
Thanks very much for your kind comments. We aim to please!!
Have just completed our project and replaced a failing lawn with Inverness from Neograss. Quite an undertaking but it needed doing properly and we are delighted with the end result. Found the info on their website well written and easy to follow and the product is first class. Help from Wendy over the phone was invaluable, there doesnt seem to be anything she doesnt know and all of her advice proved to be absolutely correct. Lulu our Sproodle (Springer/Poodle) loves it and we love not having muddy paw marks all over the house. Thank you Neograss.
NeoGrass Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021 NeoGrass Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021 NeoGrass Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Hi Michael, Just wanted to say thank you for such a lovely review. The garden looks amazing and i'm sure Lulu is loving it!! It was a pleasure dealing with you. Kind regards, Wendy
Excellent! Arrived on time. Friendly driver. Good price