NeoGrass Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NeoGrass Ltd

About NeoGrass Ltd: At NeoGrass, we are passionate about transforming gardens using the most advanced, realistic looking artificial grass that makes your life easier and more enjoyable.

NeoGrass was formed to change the artificial grass industry. We realised that there was a serious lack of quality artificial grass and imitation grass suppliers available in the UK.

Through our unparalleled commitment to research and development and a culture of constant improvement and innovation, we strive to provide our customers with the most advanced artificial grasses and imitation grass available today.

We are proud to lead the way with our unique technology. Through years of research and experimentation, we have developed 3 key breakthroughs that are changing our industry: Instant Recovery Technology®, Feelgood Technology® & Natural Look Technology®.

These technologies have set us apart from our competition and customers up and down the country who have been able to transform their gardens using our products.

We understand that the majority of homeowners want an attractive and usable garden space but realise that not everyone has the time or inclination to devote to achieving this.

If your lawn suffers from a lack of sunlight, overhanging trees sucking the moisture out of your grass, pests or poor drainage then you face difficulties in achieving a lawn that’s easy on the eye. Add to this a lively dog and energetic children and you’ll know what an uphill struggle you face.

But worry no more – NeoGrass are here to provide you with the perfect alternative!

info@neograss.co.uk

Unit 17
Redhills Industrial Estate
South Woodham Ferrers
Chelmsford
Essex

Tell us how NeoGrass Ltd made you happy

"We visited the South Woodhan Ferrers branch recently 3times in all, and met this lovely pleasant and extremely helpful glentlman named Will. We were able to discuss what we wanted drawings etc. Will was just amazing didn't rush us listening to our needs and then gave us better ideas. We ordered the NeoGrass Aberdeen a few days later and met a lovely lady who took our order, again very helpful, it was delivered within a few days. Will phoned to give us a window time when it was going to be delivered. Delivery man very polite amazing team work. We now have a beautiful lawn that looks fab. Defiantly recommend this company"
"Excellent guides, excellent products, excellent customer service and delivery!"
"Excellent company to deal with. The delivery was quick and extremely well packed. I've just installed 1 of 2 lawns with the Aberdeen and it looks superb and that's without any sand dressing (I will be doing this, just waiting for a dry day) a quality product, highly recommended."
"The grass looks brilliant. Delivery. Not Very good. Easy to lay. We did make sure that we put the right underlay etc. So it’s great to walk on. Very pleased. The only annoying thing was we were not given a delivery time or day for the delivery. So we weren’t in. A neighbour had to sign for it."
"The grass is fantastic; better than I had imagined. The dog loves it."
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. The grass I selected is really good quality and was very easy to lay. Has made a huge difference to my dreary waterlogged back garden. Thank you for your help and patience."
"We found NeoGrass to be a very god company to deal with and we love the product. We spent a lot of time selecting the grass: we probably had enough samples to do the job."
"As soon as I saw 'Arena' I knew it was exactly the rich deep natural colour I wanted. I cannot begin to describe how fantastic my modest front garden looks now. This garden is actively used daily for gardening, cat entertainment and sitting on etc. It feels great, drains well and looks a million dollars. Love it!"
NeoGrass Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews