NCASS Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,048 reviews
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 2nd July 2022
NCASS 5 star review on 13th January 2021
OffRoadBean
NCASS 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Carl Gauntlett
Very good service. very helpful if you call them. Quick to resolve any issues.
Excellent value for money - when you consider the training packages, cash back schemes, vouchers as well as the professional advice the membership really pays for itself.
All good as usual, always helpful and always at the end of the phone when I need them. Keep doing this forever please :-)
Brilliant organisation keeping us all working together to improve all types of food service and safety standards.
I have only been with NCASS for a year , but whatever query I have had they have answered with a clarity that I totally understand , and can move forward with my business , knowing that I am fully compliant with all the rules and current regulations .
Great service to all event caterers
Makes life easy, great help
Would definitely recommend for new business owners for their first year. Much easier having all the paperwork you require there to hand and easy to follow. The job opportunities have been a waste of time as there has been not a single one in my area or within an hours drive.
NCASS membership makes my life do much easier. Being able to send our paperwork to event organisers and having access to all relevant training is also a massive help. Thanks
Clear, easy to use. Must have for the catering industry.
NCAA’s has been really helpful to us we don’t have to send separate documents all over the place and the staff are soooo helpful
very helpfull excellent service coulndt fault the staff very polite and helpfull
Very efficient and helpful service. Useful guidance with EHO questions and endeavour to sort things out with you. Useful training section
Fantastic Friendly service, lots of valuable information and very personable when dealing with all the staff.... they have supported me throughout my first year of setting up Norge Scouse.
Always helpful whenever you have to call them, first class service.
You have been on massive help, support and encouragement so far. It is much needed in these first early steps. We are aiming to be operational by October.
Being a member of ncass has helped us in so many ways. Apart from supplying us with all the training and paperwork needed to become a Street food trader, they are always there, just a phone call away, to help out with any assistance you need. Invaluable.
NCASS are great. Without them I’d have really struggled to add a catering aspect to my business. They make risk assessments and keeping records incredibly easy while still making sure you understand the importance of those things and take them seriously. The cash back at Booker and Makro is usually more than the cost of my membership so NCASS make me money every year instead of costing! Absolutely amazing customer service and a great scheme to be part of.
The business for your business, excellent all round. Thank you
After a very difficult 18 months or so with very little turnover for many, I'm happy that NCASS not only continued to support its members online. I'm also delighted to receive a £100 spend on anything voucher for Booker wholesale. This more than compensates for the NCASS services not used during this period. NCASS offer a professional, friendly service and hoghly highly recommend it to anyone starting a catering business 👍
NCASS is rated 4.8 based on 1,048 reviews