NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
NCASS 5 star review on 5th May 2021
NCASS 5 star review on 6th September 2020
East Coast Pizzas
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Ernest
thank you for the understanding of the difficult time we are passing,and much appreciated for been there,it is a great pleasure to be a member,thanks for your help and the rewards we get from you
Staff always friendly and helpful, discounted access services to such as Food Hygiene courses and Risk Assessments templates are vital to running a successful catering business
Always just a phone call away and they have been able to help me whenever I've required assistance. The documentation they help you create and save is a lifesaver.
every year I have to chase an invoice. In 2020 I did not receive a HACCP hard copy. This company needs to be chased constantly
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable organisation for all things catering industry-related, from trends and day-to-day help to law changes and compliance. Just used their website to do a Food safety assessment for one of our events - it was quick and easy.
I’d be lost without NcASS, the training they provided for Covid-19 was second to none!! Thank you ncass!
NCASS take the pressure and stresses off producing compliant documentation, managing your portal (which is so user friendly) ensures that you can send all documents in one email to anybody who requires access. Not only that, they also send leads and opportunities for new business, discounted rates on a range of industry specific qualifications and offers with a range of partners. Highly recommended to start ups and existing business.
help full customers
Very efficient membership renewal
A great service and helpful customer support.
Very helpful
Terrible Service , Business had to close down due to the pandemic and not being able to sustain, however Ncass Think its okay to charge me and try and billing me when they auto renewed the contract. Out Bound collections is rude and insists I owe the money. she obviously doesn't understand what a limited company is.
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this matter on the phone with us. I’m glad that we were able to resolves the issue and discuss your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the NCASS family in the future! Best wishes - Georgi
great to be a member they simplify things
Every time I need any help, they are always available. I’m very very happy.
Fleur’s Kitchen has grown thanks to the support we have revived from NCASS. For such a small monthly fee we get so much! Thanks guys!
Essential advise and resources on hand for those entering the street food market. They've done it, so know what they're talking about! Due diligence folder and risk assessments are comprehensive and will keep the EHO happy.
Always helpful and professional.
Good for providing templates to use for EHO visits. Use it to check work opportunities - although I get to hear about more opportunities via facebook street food and festival groups. Useful for discounted courses.
Very good communication with members and invaluable knowledge and information. Excellent purchase incentives with bookers , calor gas Membership pack is an excellent working tool to ensure compliance Good range of online training ( could do with level 4 food hygiene adding)
I’ve used NCASS’s phone support many times while I was setting up my business. Now they’re here to help me restart after covid. One of the best resources is all the compliance documentation, which is free with membership. Then there’s discounts on all of my training too.
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 959 reviews