NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
NCASS 5 star review on 27th March 2020
Paul Molins. The Real Meat Sausage Company
NCASS 5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Matt
Always friendly
NCASS have been amazingly supportive, I usually talk to Georgie who has been brilliant and helped me out on numerous occasions but everyone I have spoke to has been great and so so helpful - I would definitely recommend joining NCASS if you are thinking of starting up a business. We could not have done it without their support.
Helpful and friendly people on the phone and an effective, time-saving Due Diligence system.
Glad to display that I'm an NCASS member. It gives me confidence and it gives our customers confidence.
New to Ncass, my manager is Tom, I cannot stress enough, how much help Ton and Ncass have given me, I'm all up and running, with minimal fuss, well done Tom, and thanks so much Andrew@ East Coast Pizzas.
NCASS 5 star review on 2nd December 2019
Excellent conversation today , providing encouragement ,a helping hand without a push, .... just fathom out requirement , build up a friendly rapport .Good listening skills without any interruption .
Cheers ED
Very supportive & well networked so able to help with an enquiry.
Great service. We do markets and festivals and the NCASS membership and documentation system gives us a level of professionalism which our clients respond to a very positive manner. Well worth the cost.
Would be a huge struggle doing all what NCASS does for us by ourselves. It's such a massive benefit for our company to be in such great hands...
Here's to many more years...
Best thing ever, nothings ever a problem when you ring these guys, worth every penny ...
NCASS 5 star review on 19th November 2019
I like the thought of being supported by a well organisation who are fully committed to helping and directing and steering their members in the right direction providing sound advise and helping them complete all relevant and necessary documentation to show to all concerned their activity of due-diligence!
NCASS 5 star review on 16th November 2019
great service always willing to help
Good customer service
NCASS covers almost all your needs. It is an indispensable tool if you are in the food business. It is almost the best value.
Excellent help with everything you need thanks NCASS
I’ve been a member of ncass for over 10 years staff are very helpful with all aspects of your membership
Would recommend Ncass to anyone
Really friendly lovely staff
Help and support with paperwork was invaluable. It's one of the things that I struggle with. The NCASS system made it very straightforward and I subsequently received a 5 star rating from the local authority. Many thanks. Have upgraded my membership this year and am in the process of expanding to a fixed unit.
NCASS 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Very helpful staff, worth the membership
I don’t know what I’d do with NCASS.
Highly recommended their services to anyone! .

They are always on hand to give expert advice and nothing is too much trouble.
10/10👌