NCASS Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS
Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
Read NCASS Reviews

Tell us how NCASS made you happy
2020 has been an incredibly challenging year but NCASS were supportive throughout navigating the endless regulatory twists. Membership remains good value.
Things I love about NCASS: 1) professional and friendly customer service 2) discounts off insurances which this year have outweighed the cost of membership 3) the risk assessments and due diligence pack give you confidence that you have dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's.
Staff members i spoke to were all polite, helpful and efficient.
NCASS have consistently performed an incredible balancing act between excellent personal support and direction starting with the smallest of details, and powerful influence at the heart of what's important for our survival as a mobile caterer. Worth every penny.
Fantastic support when needed, and great value for money re all the training provided.
Excellent place to get all the tools you need in running a Catering business, and also they have a great learning center where you can get all the food safety & haccp certificates required for FSMS.
NCASS is brilliant , well recommended . amazing online membership and staff always happy to help.
The team always available and very helpful not forgetting so friendly
NCASS is brilliant , everything is stored together and in one file. fantastic company thats willing to help in any way possible . very cheap and easy monthly payment plans for those starting out.
WELL INFORMED FROM NCASS PITY YOU CHANGE THE PERSON/COSTUMER MANAGER IS LOOKING AFTER ME/US OFTEN. WE LOOSING THE CONTACT AND JUST BECAME ... ANOTHER NUMBER FOR YOU, I THINK
Thank you for taking the time to speak to us yesterday and for your patience and understanding. The last 6 months have seen a number of changes in the way that we operate, but we are happy that you have always received the help and guidance you need from us during this time. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon, Alex.
I haven't contacted you guys much over the year, butt when I did the response was clear, helpful, felt that it was personal and very good advice, the follow up calls were also important any and welcome, unfortunately I was one of the 5% and got nothing but I really do appreciate the time and effort that you guys spent trying to lobby the government to make the changes for us to survive, I've been very lucky and landed myself a very lucrative contract that was initially for a year, but here we are 5 weeks in, we have made such an impact that they want to extend the contract until the end of 2023 and will look for another 10 year contract after they build a purpose built Cafe / restaurant with us planning and running it, so my future is bright !!
Always been really helpful, have often been one of my first calls to check things on compliance, insurance, equipment training etc.
fantastic support. Everyone I have spoken to are amazing. Lots of industry knowledge. I am starting my business from scratch, i have been apprehensive and a little nervous. NCASS have been incredible. Taking me through the steps and giving solid information to support me. Norge Scouse
NCASS 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Have been with Ncass for many years , always helpful with our business especially during covid19
Fab as always
https://shrinke.me/streetfood01 be amazing street food .. :P
NCASS are amazing the help to support my non profit organisation by making sure we have the right qualifications in place to be compliant in all areas. We couldn't do what we do with them.
NCASS are amazing and our organisation is so grateful to the support from them. Mark and all the staff have been amazing supporting us grow as a organisation ensure our compliance is always on point. Our projects would not be so successful if it wasn't for NCASS. We can't thank you enough.
Very helpful and super friendly. Thank you.
Very good organisation. I recommend NCASS for any starting retail business, massive help and worth the money :)
NCASS is rated 4.85 based on 900 reviews