Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
Very good quality Reishi powder thank you will order again
Been using the Barley Grass Juice Powder & Elixir Supreme for one week now, and wow what a difference! I've been recovering from leukemia and chemotherapy which left me with chronic IBS, chronic fatigue & fibromyalgia which has been going on for over 18 months now. I've tried pretty much every supplement out there and spent a small fortune in the process. After just a few days using these two products my diarrhea stopped completely and I have so much more 'normal' energy, sometimes even often a happy 'buzzing' sensation :) I will definitely be taking for a longer period to see how things progress, plus recommending to family & friends. I only wish I'd found these products sooner. These powders should be standard food in hospitals in my opinion. Na'vi should get these reviewed by YouTubers & IG'ers etc... But anyway a huge thanks to you for getting these products out there as they are! Cheers, James. UK.
Very happy with Na’vi Organics protects, good quality and price. Keep fairly quickly too.
Delicious ghee, vinegar and tea. Very good quality!!
I love this small company and enjoy buying from them
Having now purchased over 20 jars of organic ghee I feel the time has come say what a wonderful product this is. To date every jar has arrived in perfect condition. I can honestly say that this ghee is the best on the market. A teaspoon in a bowl of porridge every day has worked wonders.
Many thanks to Na'vi Organics for their excellent service.
Great products and swift delivery! Thank you!
Great product, well packed and fast delivery.
High quality products. Always shipped quickly and great customer service. I recently bought the chickpea miso which is soy and gluten free. It’s taste and texture is AMAZING! I’ll definitely be ordering more. Thank you for such great products!
These are not the tiger nuts I remember 60 years ago, but good all the same.
Very good products. They arrived carefully packed.
Perfect!
All Holistic approaches to #vitality and abundant #health highlight the importance of #guthealth A fully functioning digestive system is a prerequisite to any long term healing strategy! We are blessed to have so many natural substances to #heal #rejuvenate and #restore balance to the body

And #Ghee, preferably derived from #organic and #hand-churned butter, plays a very central role in restoring someone’s digestive fire, improving the absorption of essential nutrients.  A restored digestive fire, or #agni, will make any other dietary and herbal intervention so much more effective. (Ideally these would be preceded by a colon cleanse supervised by a very, very experienced holistic practitioner)

The beauty of high-quality ghee butter is that it works as an agent to drive herbal constituents deep into the body’s tissues.
This is why I personally use #naviorganics Ghee in conjunction with @_Nyishar_ ‘s IMPERIAL Cordyceps to maximize potency and efficacy. #Nyishar is my absolute favorite herbalist who has established himself as the producer of THE highest quality #medicinalmushrooms in the world. (if there was a noble prize for advances in holistic approaches to health and humanity, he would definitely get it)

@naviorganics GHEE is also one of the healthiest sources of natural fat, rich in omega 3 & 9 essential fatty acids. It is also a power-house of vitamine Guthealth & #Gutflora also contribute to the generation of key #neurotransmitters and overall #immunehealth

@naviorganics is by far THE best #grassfed organic ghee that I have come across over the last years. It ticks all the right boxes @ a very very reasonable price. It is an extremely versatile product, and will answer all your questions in comment box

And as always, @naviorganics ticks all the necessary boxes before I even start recommending herbal remedies, #superfoods and health tonics:

Has it been tried and tested over the course of Millenia ? check

Would I give it to my daughter ? check

Would I recommend it to my mum ? check

#Ayurveda

#tibetanmedicine
Had tried Ginseng from so many different places, but the quality, purity and the ratio what navi organics provide, is unmatchable. Pure clean stuff and I have never experienced such a difference in myself after taking ginseng. Great company and great products.
Wonderful products of highest quality. You can see the freshness from the vibrancy of colors.
Great quality products that are very reasonably priced. Really pleased with my Miso soup and cannot wait to try more products!
Excellent service and delivery.
Superb quality honey.
Very happy with this product
Smells props organic and nice taste
Exselent service
Great products and super-fast delivery. Thank you!
I’ve purchased several products from Navi Organics and the service, shipping and quality of the products have always been top notch. Great products and fast secure delivery.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,111 reviews