Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
great customer service, fast delivery
I was so thrilled to find Bee Bread . . . And even more so to find a product of such outstanding quality.
Hands down best company for health products. I love everything i've tried and always go back for more. Recently bought for the first time the Seabuckthorn and Wild nettle root addition to my line of Nav'i products. Awesome!!! The Japanese miso is a staple as is the raw honey. What am I saying? I repeat buy everything. Great company with great integrity. I know some people think they are over packaged with the glass jars....NO!!!!!! Brilliant to wash and store things like nuts and seeds in! I have an open kitchen as trained as a Raw food chef so I like to grab things without opening cupboards...the sleek looking Nav'i jars look awesome on the shelves. PS having trouble uploading photo at moment but as soon as I can will share the photo look-)
Ich hatte den Tee schon vorher über Amazon bestellt. Es ist mein Leib und Magentee. Ich liebe den süßlich bitteren Geschmack, der an Ginseng, aber auch an grünen Tee erinnert. Grüner Tee hat aber oft zuviel Gerbsäure und regt auch mehr an. Der Jiagulantee wirkt ausgleichend und ist sehr gesund. Dieser schmeckt besonders gut und mman kann ihn morgens zur Erfrischung oder abends zum beruhigen trinken.
I absolutely love this company. Excellent quality products sold at very good prices. Excellent customer service from start to finish, products are very well packaged. Always delivered promptly & 100% reliable. A very well deserved 5 stars all round.
This product, Kamut Grass Juice, is superb. I tried grass juice in the past and it was so unpleasant that I didn’t buy it again. However, this brand it fresh and delicious and is a joy to have. It tastes so good that I make it up with water and drink it on it’s own. No need to mix it to disguise the tase. Highly recommend it.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Honey arrived in perfect condition. Well packaged. After warming it up it’s easier to scoop. The taste is delicious.
Very unhappy with Navi customer service.Extremly rude and didn’t want to help
Very fast delivery and high quality products. Ghee is delicious. Only issue I have is that there isn’t a option to log into my account on the website, so that I can see rewards.
Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 24th March 2021
I have purchased from Na'vi for several years, and have always been impressed with their superior-quality products. I find that although some seem expensive, the quality makes it well worth it.
NA'VI Pearl powder. I take 1/4 teaspoon morning and night for its teeth and gums support and also add a small amount to my morning face cream to matify and act as a skin whitener. I really like how fine the powder is and it doesn't block pores. The large lasts a long time and I appreciate the glass container.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2021
I regularly purchase my Organic wheatgrass juice powder from Navi Organics since past few years now. They've always been efficient and prompt on delivery and service. Feel relieved to know that I am getting the best product on affordable price as they also occasionally offer discounts such as free delivery which is always an added bonus! Keep up with the good service Navi Organics- from your happy customer :-)
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Very fast delivery and nice packaging. I’m so excited to try then out. My most favourite one is the chick pea miso paste as it’s an alternative to soy based miso. Will buy more when finishing mine two.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Amazing quality.
Superb company
Great company with high-quality natural products. Looking forward to discover and taste new products. Hope to find even some more products of theirs on European Amazons in order to save some money from shipment. An European customer
I'm an Italian customer pretty keen on natural products; I discovered this wonderful company on Amazon looking for some healthy natural products and I found very high quality products once I bought some, so I decided to buy another one directly from the shop because there wasn't on any European Amazon's website. The service was great and the parcel took a week to arrive but it's ok because of the Customs. I will buy surely again both from the shop and from Amazon.
Superb quality ghee and apricots. A super ethical company!!@
Brilliant Ghee, best I have had in UK
The website was straightforward. The delivery was prompt and efficient and the product is excellent.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,200 reviews