Na'vi Organics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Na'vi Organics
"I was looking for Organic RAW barley grass JUICE powder because my usual supplier was out of stock. Yo my delight Navi Organics offered better packaging in glass containers and a couple of size options to save on funds. I am really pleased with the quality and especially the packaging, which is important to me. I then discovered Navi offered a range of music by Anima so I ordered a c.d. I go to bed listening to The Light of Aluna & fall asleep in bliss."
"Superb quality , fast deliver , will use Na’ vi again Thank you"
Abdulrazzaq AL Siddiqi
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, tasty and fresh."
Rodrigo Valadao
Verified Buyer
"I have bought kamut grass juice from Na'vi organic and I'm very happy with the excellent quality of it. Thank you, will certainly reorder it. Cheers."
"Na'Vi organics were very helpful with regards to answering questions and their products are excellent."
Irina Surdu
Verified Buyer
"The Maitake extract sold by Na'Vi organics is an excellent product. 5 star service!"
Diane Ainsworth
Verified Buyer
"Very high quality products and quick deliver Love the barley juice extract and it's new packaging"
"Quality products, great selection and prompt delivery!"
Ioana Dragomir
Verified Buyer
"We've ordered twice from Na'vi organics and we're very happy with the service and the quality of the products. Will continue to order from them!"
"This is a very good site and it is easy to navigate. They have an ethical sourcing policy and this is very transparent on their website. I have tried a number of products including their Tonic Elixir and the Jiaogulan Gynostemma Tea, both of which are very nice and arrived without issue. I had a query about the site, and my email was answered promptly the next day. All in all, I am impressed and will buy from them again."
Amanda Leigh
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service and a good product too"
Aliaksandr Krasnouski
Verified Buyer
"thank you! great products, friendly service"
Osamudiame Adetutu
Verified Buyer
"I have been buying tiger nuts from this company since last year and lately the quality has drastically become very poor. The last batch I bought is horrible; snacking on some as I type! More than half of the 2kG I bought are bad nuts...rotten, awful taste and I literally have had to cringe and spit out the nuts while chewing due to how awful they taste. Not to talk of the fact that I ordered two 1 kg packs but to my dismay, I recieved two 500g packs. It took me calling for Na'vi Organics to send my balance 1kg. The person I spoke to made excuses about having new staff who mixed up the orders, no compensation whatsoever. I am highly disappointed and would NEVER buy from this company in future."
HEATHER MOONEY
Verified Buyer
"Top quality products, wonderfully packaged."
"My bag of pine pollen arrived without any problems straight into my mailbox within an acceptable time frame. The pollen powder has a nice yellowish color, a texture like corn starch and tastes just like a pine tree! :) I like Na'vi Organics' sortiment of exotic products and might very well make more purchases from this store."
Abisola Aboh
Verified Buyer
"Love their unpeeled tiger nuts. They are great quality"
Karon Ashe
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of products that are of a superior quality and very reasonably priced. Always have received excellent customer service and very prompt delivery!"
Kathleen Oswald
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Navi Organics and their products, to many to mention ,for a few years now. All of their products are carefully sourced from the very best organic producers mostly small independent farmers. The latest item I have purchased is Mother Earth Restoration Coffee. The beans are grown high in the mountains of Columbia . Naturally cultivated with the love and prayers of the indigenous people. I would say its a medium taste. It gives me strength and energy and by buying this you are giving back 52% to the indigenous communities"
"Premium products at competitive prices..I would reccomend Na'vi to anyone interested in buying quality health food products."
"Excellent range of goods and top quality products, quick and efficient order and delivery, I’ll use them again for more products"
Na'vi Organics is rated 4.88 based on 225 reviews