Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
I have tried couple of products from Navi Organics and you can genuinely feel the quality. I have tried organic cow ghee and honey and both were good.
Excellent produce, quick delivery
Fantastic experience and feeling 20 yrs younger.
I've ordered MANY things from Na'vi and I'm always pleased with the process, the shipping and packaging of the goods, and the products themselves. I will keep ordering from them.
Excellent service - prompt delivery and an obviously high quality product; one can order with confidence. The Lion's Mane powder I bought immediately had a very subtle yet noticeable effect. I am interested to see if there are any sustained/longer term benefits.
I am very happy with there products but for season my last order went to the wrong address.
S Clark.
Amazing quality products!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Quick delivery of a great product. The only improvement I'd suggest is to update the label with instructions on how to take the ambrosia as I had to google it. It would make it for a seamless customer journey that way :)
Good response and quality products with freshness and organic in nature...
Excellent. Would recommend
Very happy with service. Quality products, quick postage. Lovey range of dried fruits. Apricots are excellent.
Definitely recommend Na'vi Organics for high quality health products. Service and delivery are fantastic!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2020
I am in love with this product. I can clearly feel its purity and high vibration. The smell is very different from cheaper ones and I really enjoy its taste. I use it every day on my smoothie and it feels divine. On the mental level I am also happy to know that I can count on it for all 20 aminoacids and loads more micronutrients such as calcium and iron, besides it detoxifies from heavy metals. I bought 1kg and it lasted me over 7-8 months. It may seem expensive at first sight but on the long run it's so worth paying for such an incredible product! Thank you Navi for helping me on my healing journey! :)
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 8th October 2020
I purchased some mushroom blends and they were very high quality! I also purchased some ghee which was incredible! Past delivery too! Highly recommend.
I have been purchasing my wheatgrass juice powder from this company for a while now and have always received amazing customer service, good offers and timely deliveries. Just thought it's about time I show some appreciation for their hard work. Keep up the good work!
I am a repeat customer of Na'vi Organics and love the quality of their products, as well as the selection of unusual health products. I have tried their teas, essential oils, pearl powder, honey, miso - and everything has been of exceptional quality. Keep up the good work Na'vi!
Very good!
Fantastic service and quick delivery.
Thanks
Super fast delivery. Fantastic quality products. Couldn't be better
Love their exotic products. Very good quality and delivery was well packaged.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,125 reviews