Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd

About Navi Organics Ltd:
Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy

"Order promptly received, I have only just started taking Barley Grass Juice so am excited to see how it goes!"
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Na'vi Organics was truly lovely in their supply of my wheatgrass juice powder ! They made sure my order went out the same day and I got it the next day !"
"this company sells unique products for health and wellbeing"
"Always incredible products, highest quality and packaged well! High vibing nutrition!"
"Fine products - very good service. Only reason I dont give 5 stars is that the shipping is a little expensive (to Denmark). It is cheaper the other places I like to shop supplements. But dont hesitate ordering here, its great products and seems like great quality. I will return for sure"
"very good product"
"well packed, prompt delivery."
"Top quality ghee! Really pleased!"
"Good products."
"The living raw honey is so lovely and tasty it has a floral fudgey taste. I would recommend!!! Great customer services and fast delivery."
"I have used Na'vi Organics a number of times and on every occasion their web service, communications and delivery have been excellent. I have enjoyed a number of their special products now and have never been disappointed or regretted a purchase. I was very sad to visit Acharachle on their day off though. Full marks and thank you."
"Great company.....they do amazing products and their Gynostemma Tea is awesome. Always delivered promptly too."
"Great products, great service and friendly, helpful staff."
"Na'vi Organics always deliver their products quickly and efficiently. I can always assure my order will arrive on time and intact. The website is very well thought out and easy to use."
"Excellent service... High Quality products to boost health and well-being."
"Best tasting kamut grass juice powder available anywhere, probably because it is not diluted with cheap alfalfa powder. Even though this comes from Utah, it is not available in the States without alfalfa. But I gladly pay the shipping cost to get it from the U.K.!!!"
"The products are of high quality well packed and delivered on time. As they are sourced organically as well gives me comfort if the 100% organic nature if the products. Thank you."
"Quality products and helpful customer service too. Highly recommended."
"Ordered pine pollen powder, received on time and i'm very happy with the product. I feel an improvement in all around well being after taking for a week. A teaspoon upon waking first thing in the morning."
"Excellent service, with very unusual products. Brilliant!"
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 397 reviews