Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,403 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

hello@naviorganics.uk

Na'vi Organics, Well Being Store, Acharacle

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
Superb supplier of high-quality rare herbs.
Best barley grass juice powder ever, not to mention their other, many top quality products. Will be a customer for life!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 17th August 2022
I have ordered some products and I am really happy. Fast delivery and great packaging... In near future. I will order more healing gods... Highly recomended.
We ordered the Nano Soma as it really helps my partner, it helps prevents coughs, colds, flus and many other things. Unfortunately I've been ill with a chesty cough, since my partner has been taking this, his immune system has been amazing and he hasn't caught anything from me. I highly, highly, 100% recommend this. Give it a try, you literally have nothing to lose. I would love to try it, however because I suffer with Epilepsy, I don't know how it will react to my medication. Great packaging, arrived early, pristine condition.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 4th August 2022
The ghee (clarified butter) we purchased from Na’vi was brilliant! Smells very much like “shudh”(pure) ghee we get in native India
Good product
I bought the Kamut Grass Juice powder and have been delighted at how good it tastes. I have tried other grass juice powders and this is the best one by far. Highly recommend this product.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2022
I love Na'vi products as they are organic and I can trust that they are good quality. Fast delivery and reasonable prices.
Every product I've tried has been exceptional and return to buy my usual items and also add something new to try which ends up in my basket in the next shop. A great reward system too!
Excellent quality product and quick delivery
What to add to all my past Reviews ? This Precious Ghee is the Best of THE BEST !!! Thank you !
I love dealing with Na'vi Organics. The products all feel top quality. Consuming the tonics definitely improves my health and well-being over time. Everything is wrapped and packed well and arrives promptly. My recent purchase of Palo Santo essential oil is just another delight - a sublime amazing scent that uplifts in a spiritual sense much like good quality Frankincense, very happy with it.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2022
Lovely tea and quick delivery
They didn't respond to enquiries I had about the ghee product they sell, I asked the question late June and it is now late July, no excuse, poor customer service, product was nice but ordered it from Amazon where I am not ignored whenever I have a question
Trying their reishi powder together with zen in a jar. Very calming. Recommend.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2022
Superb quality and packaging is full to the brim. A little is going a long way !! I’ve added photo of glass containers next to my measuring spoons of half and one teaspoon. My hand for size reference too. Very pleased these will last ages. Mid afternoon snack of a big medjool date filled with a few choc buttons, ambrosia and some almond butter is the business 🙌🏼
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2022 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2022 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2022
Wow! The taste is amazing and totally boosts your energy levels, very moreish!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2022
I have tried the Chaga Extract and the Reishi extract so far. I find both extraordinary.
I buy freeze-dried wheat and barley juice powders from here and nowhere else. They are the best quality on the market in my opinion.
I have been taking Nano Soma for a few months now and what a difference it made to a range of symptoms as well as my general health and vitality. I feel 10 years younger.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 1,403 reviews