Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
Just received the honey and ghee. Well packaged so great start

Well the products are outstanding, honey for wife , ghee for me. As I am trying to lose weight

Will return for sure
Excellent products and high quality. I bought the Chickpea Miso and some of teh berries. They are all really delicious and good. Will order again.
I am loving my Na'vi Supreme Pearl Wisdom! It is exactly what I wanted, amazing! Thank you!
My go to shop everytime for grass juice powders and lovely miso. Great quality and customer service :-)
Since buying this companies herbal products I have significantly seen a positive benefit in my health & has brought positive feelings to my mind body & soul & I can’t imagine my life without there products in my life & I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to improve there sense of well-being
Organic Ghee is the very best we have ever had, very good in cooking or on bread. speedy delivery too
Great website. Great products. Great Serivice. I will be back.
Simply one of the very best organic ghee brands in the market today. I combine with cold pressed avocado oil for sauteing and cooking generally on a regular basis. Absolutely fantastic!
Best Miso ever.... without soy and still very testy!
I loved the Lions Mane and the Wild harvested Algae! Really helped to improve my nervous system. Very impressed. Also tastes great! Will be re-ordering! Thank you!
I have been using Na'vi Organics herbal products for a few months now, and I love their quality. The service is efficient, products arrive in good condition and well packaged. I have been appreciating the glass jars they use, but above all find the herbs palatable and do notice positive improvements to my overall health over several weeks of taking two doses a day.
Excellent ghee.
The company provides a variety of high quality wellness products. Beautifully packaged & processed. When they arrive it makes me feel like royalty. Absolute Must!!!
Really good selection of pure and high quality mushrooms, traditional tcm medicine and superfoods which is hard to come by in the uk my favourite is the barley grass, wheatgrass and klamath lake blue green algae. nice clean energy
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 21st December 2020
My favourite supplier of superb quality products
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 17th December 2020
Excellent pure and high quality products and customer service. I've tried most of their stuff but I like the wheatgrass, barley grass and klamath lake algae the best as a shot in the morning its the cleanest energy I have had
I am a repeat customer of Na’vi Organics. The product deliveries are always fast, well presented and packaged. The barley grass juice powder and organic Japanese Mi-So are my favourite products so far. I have also tried some other products and all seem to be good quality and tasty. However, the pomegranate juice powder, my last purchase was rather disappointing. It was stated as 100% pomegranate, but tasted nothing like a pomegranate with a rather chemical aftertaste. For this reason there is a 4 star award from me.
The natural honey is a great product.
Delivery and quality fantastic as usual, I‘m looking forward to feeling the positive effects of all the wonderful products. Thank you Na‘vi!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 24th November 2020