Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Kshitij Korde
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Kshitij Korde
I have been using Na'vi products for about a year now, and I really appreciate the high quality of what they do. I know from experience with lesser quality versions that Na'vi quality is very good. Their service is also good, products arrive well packed and in good time. Everything is responsibly packaged too - almost no plastics, just the lids of the jars. Over time I can track that regular use of the products has improved wellbeing, some herbs like the nootropics are quickly noticeable, others like the tonics seem to build strength over time. With herbal medicines it really pays to get the best quality otherwise its touch and go whether they work...Na'vi certainly deliver in this regard and I am thankful for what they do.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 4th August 2021
I regularly buy products from Na'vi in order to optimise my health. As a loyal customer for several years, i can say they supply the very best quality natural products that have helped me in countless ways over the years. In addition to their world class products, their customer service and delivery speeds are excellent. I thoroughly and sincerely recommend them!
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Great company, top quality products. Thanks from regular customer.
In love with Na'vi Organics products.
Great company! Love their high quality unique products.
Excellent product 5 Stars rating, I only buy from Na'vi Organics
Consistently excellent product delivered on time and well packaged.
Thank you for a great product! Fast delivery and great fresh quality. In the fridge ready for my next cup! Will definitely buy again.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 19th July 2021
is amazing 👍☘
Akin to a having a little smell, taste, and goodness of Scotland with the pine needle tea, which is also really refreshing, just as it is.
Have been buying from navi Organics for some time now and time the satisfaction level is great. The delivery is always on time, finely packaged in dark coloured glass bottles to keep it safe from sun’s light. Trust this company completely and will buy again.
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Love the taste of my tea,arrived very quickly.All in all lovely experience
I am happy that every time I order a Ghee from Navi Organic arrives very well and neat package, plastic-free and very well protected from sun or heat damage. I highly recommend the products of Navi Organic, particular remark to the organic Ghee. Thanks
Navi Organics Ltd 5 star review on 13th July 2021
I bought the Pine needle tea, and the Pine pollen, Me and my son use the pollen in smoothies, and it gives you a massive boost of energy, I drink the tea daily, I have noticed that the pains in my knees have gone, I was bought some of the tea from a friend, and they recommended you, to me, it was packaged really well, and was delivered very quick, I love these products, and will definitely, be buying more from this company,
Excellent Quality Herbs. Thank you!
Excellent service thank you ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Excellent service, received order on time with delivery regular notifications Would definitely order again
Have been buying from them for some time now and their products are very effective and clean. Recently purchased Lions Mane mushroom powder and it has helped a lot. We have to be patient with the natural remedies, as they might be slow to work but they definitely work and have long lasting effects.
These hard to find products are of great quality and I really appreciate Na'vi Organics
Fantastic service & shipping. Well packaged, excellent high-quality products. I prefer to support direct than buying via Amazon :)
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 1,251 reviews