Na'vi Organics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Na'vi Organics
"Wonderful tea"
"Very good service and the wheatgrass juice powder is of excellent quality. Better than many other versions on the market."
"Na’vi Orgabics has been an amazing discovery for me my order arrived in perfect condition and the quality of the products is unbelievable. I have purchased several products and they’re all of outstanding quality. I am converted!"
"I've purchased several products from Na'vi and I can honestly say they have all been the creme de la creme - I just cannot fault any of the products, the honey is utterly delicious, the barley grass powder is delicate and delicious enough to be just mixed with water, the He Sho Wu makes a lovely hot drink. I think whatever I purchase from this company will just be the best and the most nutritious. It's great to be able to find a company who have such high standards and reasonable prices."
"Service was efficient and pleasant and good products x"
"Having purchased the Lion's Mane Mushroom Extract, I am thrilled with the purchase - and the effects - so much so that I am recommending it to a relative who has dementia. Will be buying this regularly."
"Excellent service,fast delivery of a good quality product."
"Super product, nice price and swift, no hassle delivery to France. Aces."
"Nav’i Organics is a reliable company that offers really excellent quality products. To date I have purchased Wheatgrass juice; Moringa powder; Wild Schisandra berry; Sea salt and Palo Santa oil. All these were just what I hoped for in terms of quality: they were delivered promptly and were well packaged. Nav’i Organics has been a fortunate discovery for me."
"I have tried the wheatgrass juice powder , and I can say I feel better , by that I mean my energy is better not as good as it can be but I've taken it for a week now and there is a difference in my energy levels , I'd say that's a very powerful statement because it's only been a week and every day I feel a little better , I've Olso purchased the raw honey I've never tasted anything like it I take some on a teaspoon 2or 3 times a day and my stamina is quite increadable, not going to be without it ,"
"I only buy the best medicinal herbs. That's why I choose Na'vi Organics products."
"Quick, prompt and reliable. True professionals!"
"Prompt service , product looks and test like genuine . Really like glass bottle , hate plastic toxic stuff. But it is too early to review the results from product. Definitely will come back to do further review on actual product. It does test nice ."
"Amazing products! great company. Thank you"
"The ghee is delicious and I can eat it straight from the jar. It is the best that I have ever tasted."
"I was really surprised by the taste, as I was expecting it to have an over powering taste of grass, instead it had a more subtle slightly salty flavour. I thoroughly enjoyed it and could easily drink it neat unlike something like spirulina whereI have to heavily descise the taste, other wise I would be sick! I would defiantly purchase this organic raw barley grass juice again!"
"I found Na'vi to be very helpful on the 'phone, and dispatched my orders efficiently, and in good time......Can't speak about the efficacy of their products, 'cos haven't been taking them long enough!"
"Good product. Great service, very quick."
"Fast delivery. The best organic ghee I have found. Highly recommended."
"Na’vi Organics provide great products at great prices and, guess what, their service is great too!"
Na'vi Organics is rated 4.90 based on 324 reviews