Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
Presumably in transit; my bottle of Agua de Flordida was 'squeezed' & some of the product was lost. Probably 10% worth, which was the amount I got dicounted for my last review!
I emailed Na'vi to see if they would offer some recompense & have not heard back. I think 3 stars is probably a genourous review...
I have always been really pleased with my Na’vi products which is why I don’t go anywhere else. However I have to say, I am very disappointed with my last batch of ghee. It is extremely runny even when stirred. You definitely couldn’t spread for use as butter. Unlike my last 2 batches ☹️
Got products quick but every time I was sent a discount code, did not work.
super products great prices
Good range of products. Prices a bit high. Quality seems to be good (though no way to be absolutely sure....)
Your products are great and of higher quality but item prices and shipments to Finland takes quite a while if one doesn’t choose the more expensive option of shipment which of course is higher when compared to the shipment rates provided by similar herbal and well being companies selling similar products.
You can learn for instance from Terra elements based in Germany how they are able to provide low shipment cost using DHL service which is even faster in delivery. Their item prices are also reasonably cheaper despite being of equal quality.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,081 reviews