Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
This is a re-order and I have always been happy with the product. The only draw back this time is that I couldn't buy the larger jar (700 ml) which is, to mind mind, better value. Hopefully this will be back in stock when I am ready to reorder.
Bought beyo frankincence. Found to be dead. Not much of a selection either.
I have been buying tiger nuts from this company since last year and lately the quality has drastically become very poor. The last batch I bought is horrible; snacking on some as I type! More than half of the 2kG I bought are bad nuts...rotten, awful taste and I literally have had to cringe and spit out the nuts while chewing due to how awful they taste. Not to talk of the fact that I ordered two 1 kg packs but to my dismay, I recieved two 500g packs. It took me calling for Na'vi Organics to send my balance 1kg. The person I spoke to made excuses about having new staff who mixed up the orders, no compensation whatsoever. I am highly disappointed and would NEVER buy from this company in future.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,081 reviews