Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the seller experience. Decided to buy this from NA’VI directly, as it was cheaper than getting the same product from Amazon.
I am allways quite happy with everything coming from yourselves.
It all started with the music actually,
Anima Sound healing, I allways share it with friends around the globe, and its magical ✨🙏🏼✨ thank you, and all the best wishes (specially with the new place in Scotland)
I'm so pleased I found this company. I had been interested in medicinal mushrooms for a while but had heard to be very careful about where the mushrooms had grown. The customer service was great, all my questions were answered and any worries were re assured. Have been taking their mushrooms for a few months now and my concentration and ability to learn definitely feels like its improved
Love the ethos of the company and the care and speed with which the product was packaged and sent. Lovely looking product and easy to use. Very happy.
Great selection of items and customer service too.
Communication with Na'vi is prompt and helpful, the packaging careful and secure, and shipping to my country super quick. Overall, I'm very happy with my shopping experience with Na'vi. Thanks!
Na'vi Organics products are of by far the best quality—and infinitely superior to other brands I have tried. The service is also very good. Can definitely recommend.
Was recommend to take wheatgrass and chose to buy British. First order recd promptly and enjoyed taking it daily. I ran out and in haste, whilst waiting for my second order to arrive, I purchased more (& much cheaper) via H & Barrett...one word, disgusting. I will never compare Navis products for others again, was the difference between day and night! Thanks Navi for you quality products and service
EXCELLENT AND UNIQUE PRODUCTS!PREMIUM COMPANY WITH QUALITATIVE PRODUCTS!CONGRATULATIONS.
A company with top quality products and service.
The products are of high quality well packed and delivered on time. As they are sourced organically as well gives me comfort if the 100% organic nature if the products. Thank you.
Na’vi Organic honey is absolutely wonderful. Have being using this honey for well over 6 months. I won’t stop using it.
I buy Navi's products since two years and I'm satisfied of the quality and the choice they purpose. The prices are almost high but quality is expensive. Shipping to Italy needs a week ore more, so I've to plane in advance my orders but except that I suggest Na'vi with no doubt.
I've been using the Na'vi Organics ghee, and it's the best ghee I've had outside of India. I keep going back for more.
I’ve purchased a mix of medicinal muchroom (relishi, cordyceps and lions mane) as well as the raw organic honey, I feel that these products have helped improve my health condition and boost my energy levels. Highly recommended and I shall continue to purchase these products in the future.
My favourite Aqua de Florida arrived.so Promptly and Well packaged.... And smelling a wonderful as always. Thank you Na'vi Organics for brilliant service. Will definitely be ordering again.
This Japenese miso is my favourite so far for depth and complexity of flavours. South River miso used to be available in the UK but is no longer imported, and I was pleased to find I prefer this Japanese miso even to the South River. Excellent customer service help from the Na'vi company also, thank you.
I love, love, love Na'vi Organics products. I've found it hard to find cutting-edge superfoods in the UK that are organic, high-quality and value-for-money. Delighted that they exist. Their tiger nuts are, by far, the best on the planet!
Highly potent and clean Ginseng. Have been a week now since I am using it, can feel a little difference already. But guess will get more and more effective as time goes on.
Great delivery service and clean product.
I use it with my protein shake and a banana as the taste is quite strong, but I guess you get used to the taste after some time.
Will surely buy again.
Great selection of quality organic products...
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,081 reviews