Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

naviorganics
Navi Organics Ltd Reviews | 16th June 2018
naviorganics
More Photos & Videos
This is a great site,easy to navigate and informative given the restriction on describing non pharma sanctioned products, and good prices too. My only beef and thus 4 stars was based on a second set of emails resent to me that were not meant for me. Otherwise excellent!!!!
Hi, i ordered 5 different items from this site and happy with all of them. I just took the free post and they were still here within a week. Super.
The products I have tried seem very high quality, which is wonderful. The delivery arrived on time. The company seems to work as it says it will, which is obviously great, however I have contacted customer services twice, and although they are very polite and are obviously following policy, the company seems unwilling to go that extra mile for their customer, which is the impression that makes all the difference with these niche brands. And I don't believe I was making unreasonable requests. The first time I contacted was to see if I could buy a sample of a product before buying the full size product, but was told "not possible" and I was quite surprised as these items are obviously not mass produced, and probably packaged on site. The second time was to ask if the "gemstones" from my first order placed on June 4th could be added to the gemstone account opened on or around June 9th, and again i was told no. Neither of which are big problems or even that unreasonable on behalf of the company, but I do believe that IF it is possible, going that extra mile in customer service makes all the difference to an impression of the brand... but then i have worked as cabin crew and FOH in Harrods so I guess I'm trained to put my customer first.... especially when I'm selling higher end products.
High quality products that are delicious, nourishing and immuneboosting! Serves my well-being in so many ways. Thank you thank you thank you to the whole Team! Love your work :)
Pretty good.
All ok. Very good
Nettle root extract is Good

It seems that now I do not feel stinging when Urinating.

So far it is going well
Very good price, product and service.
Good delivery time, CD well packed, will certainly be ordering from this company again
Best ghee so far on the UK Market
Very good service and product
Always quick to respond to questions and in dispatching orders.
Excellent service. Very happy with the delivery and service.
My order arrived on time.
The product packaging is A1. The product quality is simply excellent. The product delivery was good.
I had a few product questions. The responses were okay but not thorough. However, they are following up and trying to get me answers.
Really quick service and great quality product!
Deep green color with good taste. I take 2 spoon daily and feel terrific. Its grown at a place which allows sufficient minerals in the product. All in all a very good product except that its a bit expensive compared to others.
Ordered a number of times various items and very reliable
I find Navi’s website easy to navigate, and the dispatch of my order was swift.
Came across this company online while looking for these specific herbs to help boost my strength. Quite impressed with the range of powders available. delivery turnaround time was fast. Too early to say their effectiveness. Time will tell..
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,087 reviews