Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Navi Organics Ltd
Read Navi Organics Ltd Reviews

About Navi Organics Ltd:

Na’vi Organics is a refreshing, health-generating and sustainable brand dedicated to offering the highest quality superfoods. Sourced from the most pristine areas of the planet, our entire range is either organic or wildcrafted.

We’re growing into a specialist on-line store, providing a hand-picked selection of the most advanced, inspiring and healing products from around the world.

We offer organic superfoods, supplements, sound medicine and well-being products. All tried and enjoyed by everyone here. We only sell what we experience to be exceptionally high-vibrational foods and products which support and nurture the mind, body and soul.

+44 (0) 1967 464330

hello@naviorganics.uk

Navi Organics Ltd
Achnanellan
Acharacle
Argyll

Tell us how Navi Organics Ltd made you happy
The company provides a variety of high quality wellness products. Beautifully packaged & processed. When they arrive it makes me feel like royalty. Absolute Must!!!
I am a repeat customer of Na’vi Organics. The product deliveries are always fast, well presented and packaged. The barley grass juice powder and organic Japanese Mi-So are my favourite products so far. I have also tried some other products and all seem to be good quality and tasty. However, the pomegranate juice powder, my last purchase was rather disappointing. It was stated as 100% pomegranate, but tasted nothing like a pomegranate with a rather chemical aftertaste. For this reason there is a 4 star award from me.
Products are genuinely good products. I have personally used like Cow Ghee and honey and I have really enjoyed. Four star because its pricey.
A company that offers a variety of quality health products. I've ordered a number of Na'vi products over the years - the organic raw barley grass juice powder is a favourite. The prices reflect their quality.
Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 21st October 2020
I am very happy with there products but for season my last order went to the wrong address.
S Clark.
Good response and quality products with freshness and organic in nature...
Products that company makes to enhance the wellbeing of humans are genuine products. Services are superior. I am regularly using cow ghee which is organic and good in taste.
Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020 Navi Organics Ltd 4 star review on 7th September 2020
This is a great site,easy to navigate and informative given the restriction on describing non pharma sanctioned products, and good prices too. My only beef and thus 4 stars was based on a second set of emails resent to me that were not meant for me. Otherwise excellent!!!!
Hi, i ordered 5 different items from this site and happy with all of them. I just took the free post and they were still here within a week. Super.
The products I have tried seem very high quality, which is wonderful. The delivery arrived on time. The company seems to work as it says it will, which is obviously great, however I have contacted customer services twice, and although they are very polite and are obviously following policy, the company seems unwilling to go that extra mile for their customer, which is the impression that makes all the difference with these niche brands. And I don't believe I was making unreasonable requests. The first time I contacted was to see if I could buy a sample of a product before buying the full size product, but was told "not possible" and I was quite surprised as these items are obviously not mass produced, and probably packaged on site. The second time was to ask if the "gemstones" from my first order placed on June 4th could be added to the gemstone account opened on or around June 9th, and again i was told no. Neither of which are big problems or even that unreasonable on behalf of the company, but I do believe that IF it is possible, going that extra mile in customer service makes all the difference to an impression of the brand... but then i have worked as cabin crew and FOH in Harrods so I guess I'm trained to put my customer first.... especially when I'm selling higher end products.
High quality products that are delicious, nourishing and immuneboosting! Serves my well-being in so many ways. Thank you thank you thank you to the whole Team! Love your work :)
Pretty good.
All ok. Very good
Nettle root extract is Good

It seems that now I do not feel stinging when Urinating.

So far it is going well
Very good price, product and service.
Good delivery time, CD well packed, will certainly be ordering from this company again
Best ghee so far on the UK Market
Very good service and product
Always quick to respond to questions and in dispatching orders.
Excellent service. Very happy with the delivery and service.
Navi Organics Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,156 reviews