My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Great service, prompt, polite and what a great job! We are thrilled. Highly recommended.
Dan is reliable, has excellent communication skills and the windows always look sparkling. The charge is affordable and it’s great to know that our windows will be cleaned during each season, and he is easy going if we are away and we need to rearrange. We are lucky to find such good service in West Devon!
Very reliable and reasonably priced, John always does an excellent job. He offers a very professional service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his company to anyone.
This is the first time I have used Peter and was very impressed with the results.
Great service, Friendly and reliable
Greg is an excellent window cleaner - all sparkling and some difficult to get to.
Excellent service
Great service provided in Newtownabbey by “My Window Cleaner” William, let’s you know when’s he’s calling and fantastic that payment can be made online.
Had my windows cleaned recently in Hastings, and I'm very happy with the service I had received. My window cleaner (Peter Smith) and Nikky (who I've been in contact with, regarding appointments), are friendly, polite, tidy and professional at all times - nothing is too much trouble. Windows and frames came up like new:-) definitely recommend!
A very good service windows and doors perfectly clean
My windows are clean for the first time in over 18 months
Lee was great, super friendly and my windows are gleaming! Very professional 😃
Service is always great and excellent sparkling windows!
Fantastic window cleaner. I found this company for my elderly parents and they are very reliable and professional. And Will does an amazing clean and is a trustworthy, lovely person
Very happy with the windows and guttering very good job done and happy with the price
Another perfect job by Greg (Beaconsfield). Can't recommend him enough, excellent work and great value! Thank you!!
Dan made his first call a few days ago, first class job. UPVC Window frames/front and back door look like new!!!
Always a good service. Can’t recommend enough! St Mellons
Excellent,friendly service. Very pleased with the sparkly windows for Christmas!
Excellent, professional and very friendly service. We appreciate your good and reliable service and very good communication. We also like that you are not just another box standard anonymous company but your friendly personal touches mean a lot to so many customers. Thank you very much
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 2,272 reviews