My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Very thorough clean, very friendly cleaner. What more could you want!
Ian was amazing, accommodative: I saw him cleaning across the road requested if he could give me an estimate and was happy to got the job done! The windows are sparkling! And all done so fast. Thank you.
Reliable, responsive, good quality work from office staff and window cleaners.
A really efficient local window cleaning company.Emanuel does a great job, using modern equipment, which washes not just windows but frames and sills
Really easy to get booked in, window cleaner was really friendly & did an amazing job of the windows!
Brilliant clean of my conservatory inside and out. Price very good and competitive, superior clean compared to a previous job by a different company. Canterbury staff so helpful and polite - nothing was too much trouble and amazing attention to detail. Many thanks and I will definitely use you again!
I've been using MWC for many years. They always come when they say they will, or give you notice if for some reason they can't. They are here however early, late, dark or cold it is. They are polite and trustworthy. 100% recommend them.
Dry good customer service, scheduling and payment are easy and the standard of cleaning is excellent
See my two previous reviews below.
I do not use social media (Facebook etc.) and as there seems to be no other means of verifying that my comments are genuine.
I have been a customer of My Window Cleaner for some years for window cleaning and gutter clearance. They are reliable, trustworthy and their work
excellent. Recently they jet-washed paving, again thorough excellent work.
I have been having MWC for some years now for window cleaning and gutter clearing. They are always on time (weather permitting) and do an excellent job. Just recently they have jetwashed my paving - another thoroughly executed job and excellent result.
Excellent job, forgot how nice it feels to have clean windows, the house feels brighter! Emanuil was very thorough and we've agreed to a monthly clean.
I was very pleased with the friendly, helpful response when I phoned them to arrange a clean. This carried on with the very businesslike manner the operative carried out his job. I have arranged to have MWC on a 4 weekly basis.
My windows had not been cleaned for some years, but a very friendly and businesslike operative came and did a great job, including my conservatory roof. I was pleased with the price and so agreed to have my windows cleaned on a 4 weekly basis.
Always on time and did a good job
We use this company for regular window cleaning, and occasional gutter cleaning and driveway jetwashing. Very good service from a friendly team, very reliable in keeping appointments, and reasonable prices.
Lovely service, lovely staff, very reliable
Been trying to find a window cleaner for ages. John from My Window Cleaner is a lovely bloke and done a great job.
Very pleased with the service, very professional and great contact throughout. Gareth was polite and a genuinely nice guy.
Love the emails on advance and ability to pay by bank transfer. Very efficient team.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 860 reviews