My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Old Wives Lees, Kent. Excellent service, always come when they say they will, reliable and a good attention to detail on the job. They also give my conservatory an annual clean. I am delighted with their service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
David came yesterday and cleaned my windows inside and outside at a very reasonable price. I was delighted with the results I cannot emphasise enough the fabulous job he did. My windows are like brand new. Excellent job Thank you.
Great service received from William on 08/10/2021. The work was inspected in advance to understand the scope and confirm the quote that was received from the office, which led to a slight reduction overall. The work itself was postponed from the initial date on the grounds of safety, which was understandable, and this was communicated in good time. William came at the allotted time, discussed what he was going to do and ensured I was satisfied with the quality. I would recommend MWC for all window and gutter cleaning services.
Always excellent service. Everything left clean and tidy, very good price and reliable.
Ashleigh provides a first rate service. His communication is strong and the quality of his cleaning both out and in is of a high standard. From a big pane of glass to fiddly honeycomb shaped windows his finish is always good.
Really pleased with Gareth. Very professional, windows and door nice and clean. Good value for money too.
Brilliant service. Reasonable price. Excellent customer service.
Really good job done well and with a happy disposition. With good advice regarding problems which could occur in the future.
Had the drive, patio and stonework cleaned front and back of house. Fantastic transformation . Lee was polite , professional and worked in an orderly fashion . Would highly recommend this company
Very happy with my window cleaner, Dave does a great job and is always so polite would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone
Prompt, cheerful...excellent cleaning....my windows are sparkling now.
Excellent service, thank you!
Excellent Service. Nick was super efficient, straight forward and cleaned the windows really nicely. Very happy with the windows. He was very Professional in his manner and approach with perfect correspondence in between.
Very happy with the service.
Easy to work with and well priced too. Lee was very thorough with the job up to showing the debris removed. :)
Excellent service everything as promised
A really wonderful job. He even cleans the window ledges. I’ve never had such clean shiny windows.
Chris did a good job as usual, friendly with it. New Barnet.
Great service!!! Highly recommend
Alan did a very good job cleaning my dirty windows...5☆.Competatively priced would definitely recommend .
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 1,992 reviews