MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
great site for people that are struggling to get a tradesperson. My job was picked up within 24hrs. highly recommend.
Great workman.excellent
very happy got job done within 2 hours of posting my add thankyou
Excellent service ,well worth it, thanks,
Dean was a cracking guy! Very easy process and fully professional throughout. Will be contacting again!
System works and the standard of work was very good
The work was carried out very efficiently and I was very pleased.
I employed H.P.D.Services to refurbish my Hall Landing Stairs and Kitchen. Although not the cheapest quote his prep work and the finished painting is of the highest order. The Kitchen ceiling need skimming and this too was completed to my complete satisfaction with very little mess. All in all I could not have wished for better workmanship and to top it all he is a very nice guy.
I got a Trades Person as soon as I posted my job on MyJobQuite.
BVB 86 Ltd Borislav did a good job, he was on time very clean and tidy and as I’m elderly he would not let me move anything. My ceilings look so lovely and clean. Would definitely recommend him.
Fast and efficient! Quality service for a reasonable price.
Wirral Roofing replied, attended and fixed my leaky gutter promptly and at a reasonable price. I have them coming back to do more work.
We used Allen electrical, excellent service, polite tradesman and very competitive pricing I would definately use again and recommend.
Very professional job done tidyed as they worked very pleasant young men left a great job done very pleased with the end result
Very easy to set up and use and very easy and quick getting my quotes.
I can’t quite believe how quickly Dave turned up,lovely chap just got on with the job and finished within half an hour,very impressed.
Electrician Alex in Exeter area did a job for us. He went above and beyond for us. I recommend him highly. He wSnt giving up until he did the full job and found the problem wonderful work. Area of work was EX7
The tradesman Jay that done my fence today done an excellent job
Job was carried out on time to a very good standard. Would recommend this company and will use them again.
Had some replies taken one on he did a very good job satisfied with everything
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,994 reviews