MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Very happy with the service offered.
Gave me good contacts
After giving up on finding someone kind enough to do my gate for me, a knight in shining armour came to my rescue :)
Easy to use good contractors attended to quote pleased with service.
Brilliant turned up when he said .very helpful did a good job. Reasonable.
I’m a tradesman. The myjobquote admin have Poor customer service. You email them and get a reply the next day and sometimes no reply. They don’t want to read the entire message to comprehend anything just want to fling across their verdict. Overall a very poorly trained poorly managed company and staff who should’ve all just been something else in life as they obviously don’t enjoy their job. As a tradesman stay away. It’s sites like these that make tradesmen angry. No phone call customer service. They say they check the competent persons register to register qualified electrician to the site. I’ve been asking them over and over to check as my company is registered. They haven’t bothered and I can’t purchase leads. But it’s doesn’t matter because they are getting their hourly wage even if they don’t do f**k all
I was impressed with how easy it was to put the job forward, the only things that I found difficult was trying to email the people who applied.
Very pleased with the roof job done by Henry Gaskin of H Roofing & Property Maintenance. He kept me fully informed and was always punctual, polite and professional.
Would thoroughly recommend him.
Daniel Lucian was very professional doing the job.
Very happy with his job.
I posted in the evening and before I went to bed I had a few calls / emails contact me regarding the job.
They came out in the morning, job done.
I would highly recommend
Luke was efficent, punctual and polite throughout the job. Very pleased.
Did a good clean job . It looks good and a big improvement.
Was looking forward a few quotes to have my Garage Roof replaced and posted the job on MyJobQuote and received interest from 2 companies within an hour, both came to view the job, quoted and one was selected within a few days of the initial enquiry. Very Satisfied with this method of obtaining a trade.
R F DECORATOR.
WELL IF I COULD GIVE 6 STARS I WOULD,
excellent workmanship,good timing.cannot fault this company,nice attitude and pleasant to deal,with,will be having more work for this decorator as he is very reliable.
JOB WELL DONE...THANK YOU
Excellent professional supplier
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Very efficient service and easy to use ! Got my quotes very quickly and Job completed the next day , the tradesman kept me updated of the time he would arrive he was also polite and professional
Easy to use only had two interested but meant had a good comparison of contractors
All ok easy to use.
fantastic service
I was very happy with the immediate response from a tradesman. He gave me a quote very quickly and did a great job.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,690 reviews