MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Matthew
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Mark
no very good respones i found that gas fitters charge a lot made me think about staying on eletric
This is not good they give me address too go & se they said don’t talk to the house owner/ they give me another job the client never met me over the phone he didn’t talk clearly I couldn’t understand anything . AVOID THIS PEOPLE!!!!! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY & give you nothing πŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏπŸ‘ŽπŸΏ
Satisfactory service
Found extremely professional tradesman within an hour and the job completed the following day. He was a very pleasant person and we were extremely pleased with his work.
Easy to use, quick response, glad I found it
Excellent service job completed very satified
Only got one reply to my post, but the guy replying was first class and has been hired.
Quick reply and job done supper fast many thanks
Helped put me in touch with excellent professionals within days of me posting a request.
Michael is a very good, reliable and hard working handyman who charges extremely competitive rates and always comes up with a solution to any problem and just gets the job done I would have no problem at all in recommending his services
Stevie has just finished painting my living room...did a brill job. Will be getting him again in the future...also a nice pleasant guy. Would definitely recommend him.
Excellent work carried out by lullien . Decking in garden
DAVID CAMPBELL DID AN EXCELLENT JOB FOR ME AND I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING HIM . DAVID TURNED UP ON BOTH DAYS HE WAS HERE ON THE TIME HE SAID HE WOULD.
Very pleased overall. Easy and got my carpet job done on time to the best standard.
Great job by Dan Very quick clean and tidy.Excellent carpet fitter.Highly recommend.
Dave did an amazing job assembling my large wardrobe and double bed, in addition he was extremely friendly and pleasant, price good too. Trust me when you find a good tradesman hang on to them, as we all know they're hard to find. Would defo recommend him, will be utilising his skills again.
james and his brother removed old garage roof and porch and made good the bad ariers and fitted all new roof big job very pleased with the job very lucky to find james would highly recommend him very good price differently use him again very honest nothing is too much trouble all work done on time and removed all rubbish james is a very easy person to talk to and he explains every thing clearly
Peter Hydes Excellent service. Job well done. Good attention to detail and pleasant manner.
Very reliable
Rob is an efficient and great plumber. He replaced my taps in the bathroom and repaired my kitchen taps most effectively with no issues. I would highly recommend Rob and will have him return to do more work.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.75 based on 1,901 reviews