MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
Very pleased with work carried out. I would use this company again and recommend them to friends and family.
Very nicely done
Very happy with work carried out by Lake District decorating.
Worked for me
Ok but only 2 workmen replied
Jez did a great job of paving an area in my garden. Did exactlying what I wanted. Very pleased.
I found the experience of putting the job online interesting, as at first I didn't put enough information up, of which I then corrected. I got too many texts/emails asking me if the job was closed. But in the options of updating the status there is not a statement that states the 'Job is in the process of being completed by a engineer/craftsman/woman', or words to that effect. As I had arranged for someone to come and look at the job, but it wasn't for a few days or later that day. Thank you
Very professional Quick quote, booked in and work completed Would recommend
Very impressed, kept in touch throughout and managed to get someone to do our job.
Very easy site to navigate and set what you need Quick response from appropriate qualified tradesman who was excellent
Easy to use site the tradesman recommended was excellent
Very good service.
My workman arrived on time as arranged.worked hard all day.did a fantastic job repairing my summerhouse roof and doors.and cleaned up after himself too.wonderful.
Easy to use, found a good professional quickly Great experience
most efficient
Got exactly what I wanted, quickly, at the right price.
An electrician responded to my post very quickly, quoted and did the work to a high standard. Very satisfied.
Very happy with the job.
Very good
2 people answered our request for a floor tiler, the second gave a good quote and could do the job within a week. Very happy with the kitchen floor all finished in 2 days by 3 very pleasant young men, would highly recommend.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,990 reviews