MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
My Job Quote provided me with lots of building operative quote for my desired maintenance/repair job, (small and big)

The website was very very quick, builders were getting in touch, they were very polite, I wish I could employ all of them. My job quote's excellent services were 'A breath of fresh air' I was able to make a very good and suitable choice of builders and their services will help keep you away from the traps of cowboys' builders.

I have already strongly recommended My Job Quote services to my neighbours.
And I will look no more elsewhere for my future tradesmen services. Keep up the good work MyJobQuote
Nne
Tradesman undertook 2 jobs. but left without tackling 2nd job he had undertaken to do. Left with some of my fittings which have not been returned. Left numerous messages (he never answers personally) and received promises of new dates to finish work which did happen. Had to leave message on mobile cancelling remainder of job and requested return of fittings. No response! Had to find another tradesman to finish job. Will not be using this service again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good & easy to use ....got my job sorted with a reliable & professional tradesman
I needed 2 EICR and I was contacte by Mr Gabriel Antaluta a qualified Electrician.
It was the first time that I uses Myjobquote
I will contact Mr Antaluta whenever I need an electrician
Mr Antaluta is efficient and carried out his job efficiently
Great service. Immediately received a response and the company was able to attend the day after. Would definitely use this service again.
very quick to respond to job and carry out work
I've just started advertising on my job quote as a plumber they are sending me lots of leads but the customers phone numbers are saying this number is not recognised when i send the customer a email they never respond the leads cost me my credits but to be fair my job quote does refund them back to my account
OK, not too many options, but good enough
Quick reply to my request - and job was completed yesterday. Good job thank you
Job done, three quotes and all of this without having to ring around. Great service.
My builder left my new roof in a poor state after having a leak I placed my job for a Roofer on Jobquote I was contacted by Leon of West Wood Roofing Services he came out quite quickly gave me excellent advice, and a quote. He came back and did what I felt was a good job. Would recommend.
The Trad man was there doing the work the next day at a good price.
Very good work clean and tidy
Excellent service. Will be using again. Thank you.
Very straight forward process with useful questions prompting me to supply relevant information. Uploading photos is a useful feature. I would use this service again.
Easy to advertise for work that needs doing, very straight forward and easy to ask for quotes.
Wasnt very clear how to make note that the job had been arranged so no more quotes were needed and also to document when the job had been done.
Used this service twice and will use again.
This website helped me get a great plumber at a reasonable price
Very efficient. I quickly found a tradesman to do the job required. It was very satisfactory.
Job well done
Excellent advice and work carried out. Highly recommended.
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 1,610 reviews