MyJobQuote Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyJobQuote
Read MyJobQuote Reviews

About MyJobQuote:

MyJobQuote connects Homeowners and Tradespeople together. We have thousands of local trades specialising in over 30 different categories.

Tell us how MyJobQuote made you happy
MyJobQuote 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Excellent work. Will recommend.
only had one quote, came when he said he would and did a good job
Excellent from start to Finnish
First time we used this service very satisfied
Amazing jobs done 👏✅
Fast response from suitably qualified tradesman.
Professional job carried out to a high standard. No mess left. Room hoovered. No hesitation in recommending the two men who shaved my bedroom doors.
Very easy to use and you only get 3 quotes to deal with rather than a flood. And I ended up with an excellent tradesperson
The system works well
Very good, job done and good price
You dealt immediately with my request for a handyman to plane 2 doors following carpet fitting . The process was easy to follow , and I was happy with the job when it was done .I am very satisfied with the service you provided .
The company I used (New look and landscaping) did a good and tidy job in the time agreed.
I am very happy to recommend Gareth St John as a good,honest,hardworking man who takes a pride in what he does. He has done a few jobs for me,all to an optimum level. We agreed on a price and what I would get for my money.All went well with no issues. I will happily contact him again for future work.
A good selection of builders quoted for my job and subsequently one quote was accepted and the job completed on budget and in time promised.
I'm pleased with the work the workman did. The site is an easy site to use.
Building an IKEA 3 seater and 2 seater sofa. The two guys were very professional and extremely friendly. I would definitely hire them again, thank you. Work completed to a very high standard.
A great service, very easy to navigate and met all my requirements. Would definitely recommend anyone to use My JobQuote.
The system worked well with excellent results
Peter .I gave Peter a job to do in the garden ...he is a lovely man .he helped me to pick the suitable material for the garden .which I am very happy .honest .hardworking. sincere.happy.joyful .person he was .he makes his job done very neat and tidy .we'll done Peter I definitely will call him again ..thank you so much .
Easy to reach a lot of experienced traders
MyJobQuote is rated 4.74 based on 2,114 reviews