MyAppliances Reviews

08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does MyAppliances deliver?

How can I contact MyAppliances?

Tell us how MyAppliances made you happy

Telephone
"We ordered a Fridge/Freezer and a built under gas oven & grill. After returning 4 Fridge Freezer due to damage plus the over was smashed inside the packaging. Finally they were installed. Fridge freezer seems ok at mo. But oven lights when it wants and grill is hopeless .. over an hour to cook 4 slices of Bacon. Despite engineer report the company will not accept it back as they say "it works" I insist it is not "fit for purpose" they will not put me through to a manager or give me MD s name. APPALLING AT BEST!"
Are you MyAppliances? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Please think carefully before you use this company. We received a faulty oven that had to be returned and it took a month and threat of legal action to get a refund. The customer service is the worst I have ever had to deal with. The policy is that you are never able to speak to a manager or anyone in authority, you have to complain by email which is then ignored. To anyone who has already had a problem, please speak to Citizens Advice, they log the problem and hopefully they will refer the company to Trading Standards if they get enough people contacting them. They can also help you with trying to get a refund."
"I was given a specific delivery date so I took the day off work - unfortunately it did not arrive on the date I was given. I contacted my appliances and they stated that it was the fault of delivery company and a busy Black Friday ! They cannot guarantee delivery times! Good value for money not the best customer service or delivery. Something to be aware of if you are considering making a purchase"
"Ask for FIONA, This customer service representative does not know what happened to my original delivery and does not know how to track the next delivery. Fiona seriously needs an urgent appraisal as she doesn't have any customer service skills and does not understand simple English. There is no manager available for comment or help. There is no complaints procedure and this company uses DX as their courier, another shambles just like My Appliances. NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE AND ORDER FROM THEM."
"Fantastic prices and excellent customer services, very happy and will use them again and again."
"Ordered Monday, promised delivery Wednesday, received text Tuesday confirming Wednesday. Another text Wednesday saying delivery delayed and to contact them. Called them told will get call back nothing. Called again Thursday told will get call back. Nothing! Called gain told get a call back in a few minutes, nothing!. Called again and told delivery not happening but given no reason. Asked for refund, told cannot do till next Monday. No good to me as need to but from another supplier. Asked them to do refund that day and call me to confirm. And surprise no call no refund. Have raised query with both bank and trading standards. Cannot believe their level of customer service!"
"Ordered an oven, delivered next day, they fitted day after that - no hassle, no bother"
"I ordered a hob and an oven, site crashed during ordering so i had to order on two orders, asked for a refund of my delivery charge as this should have been £29.99 and i was charged £49.99, they have refused to refund me, do not buy from them quite simple."
"Delivered faulty oven, failed to refund for the item until messaged months later after which the large delivery cost was not refunded even tho no exchange was offered the only so lotion offered was collection and part refund"
"PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS! I have had nothing but appalling experience from the beginning with this company.Firstly, I paid for selected day delivery. When it did not arrive I was informed by the company that they did not dispatch it in time. When asked for my delivery cost to be refunded I was refused and it wasn't until I stated that it was my right under the consumer contracts regulations that they agreed.Secondly, the fixing parts were missing from the box, leading me to have to contact the company again.Thirdly, the extractor hood is faulty. The fan is making a loud noise, just as described in its own user manual as a fault. I have tried to arrange a return for this faulty item as per the companies faulty goods return policy but have been refused. I have been told that I cannot prove it is faulty until it is installed and that it will most likely be due to installation and the condition of my wall where I will have to have an engineer at my own expense. I am well within my right to reject under the Consumer Rights Act as the item was not of satisfactory quality. I have given the seller clear notice that the item is rejected within 30 days. The item is also of poor quality and design as the lights are impossible to remove without them snapping regardless of how well the instructions are followed. The company policy states that collection will be arranged for faulty items, but I have been refused this. I am well within my rights to cancel due to their breach of contract.Lastly, I would like to draw attention to the companies return policy which states that an 'admin' fee is imposed on customers who return items. This is against the consumer contracts regulations also. Please see: legislation.gov.uk. I am concerned this company is behaving unlawfully and against consumer rights. I have had to use trading standards to resolve."
"Found by mistake was looking at a different web site and clicked on wrong site so happy i did put order in for £500 + and saved money"
MyAppliances is rated 2.00 based on 11 reviews