MyAppliances Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend MyAppliances

How would you rate MyAppliances ?

"Delivered faulty oven, failed to refund for the item until messaged months later after which the large delivery cost was not refunded even tho no exchange was offered the only so lotion offered was collection and part refund"
"PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS! I have had nothing but appalling experience from the beginning with this company.Firstly, I paid for selected day delivery. When it did not arrive I was informed by the company that they did not dispatch it in time. When asked for my delivery cost to be refunded I was refused and it wasn't until I stated that it was my right under the consumer contracts regulations that they agreed.Secondly, the fixing parts were missing from the box, leading me to have to contact the company again.Thirdly, the extractor hood is faulty. The fan is making a loud noise, just as described in its own user manual as a fault. I have tried to arrange a return for this faulty item as per the companies faulty goods return policy but have been refused. I have been told that I cannot prove it is faulty until it is installed and that it will most likely be due to installation and the condition of my wall where I will have to have an engineer at my own expense. I am well within my right to reject under the Consumer Rights Act as the item was not of satisfactory quality. I have given the seller clear notice that the item is rejected within 30 days. The item is also of poor quality and design as the lights are impossible to remove without them snapping regardless of how well the instructions are followed. The company policy states that collection will be arranged for faulty items, but I have been refused this. I am well within my rights to cancel due to their breach of contract.Lastly, I would like to draw attention to the companies return policy which states that an 'admin' fee is imposed on customers who return items. This is against the consumer contracts regulations also. Please see: legislation.gov.uk. I am concerned this company is behaving unlawfully and against consumer rights. I have had to use trading standards to resolve."
"Found by mistake was looking at a different web site and clicked on wrong site so happy i did put order in for £500 + and saved money"
MyAppliances is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews