My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Cindy R
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Heidi H
Absolutely delighted with my two Gotz dolls. They arrived in perfect condition and very well packed. Super speedy shipping too - only one week to New Zealand. Always a real pleasure to deal with MDBF, their service is exceptional!
The doll is beautiful, so well made. Customer service was excellent and the package arrived on time
Another beautiful doll has arrived quickly and safely. Always a pleasure to do business with this very efficient company. From ordering to shipping to delivery all went smoothly. Thank you.
Love my doll I bought (Schildkrot Isi) from My Doll Best Friend! I know of no place near me here in the USA to buy quality dolls like this, and appreciate you all selling quality dolls to us over here. Fast shipping. Love the selection! This doll is so lovely and top quality !
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Received with thanks and very quickly. She is adorable. Will use again. Thank you
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 27th May 2021
I ordered a doll marked as a stock item it took days for them to realize it wasn't, so it was put on a back order after 3 weeks going on a month it finally arrived, i contacted them on several occasions to chase up what happened to my order only once did i get some one to talk to and they were not in the least bit helpful, wont be buying through you again, sorry to say.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 3 star review on 21st May 2021
Dear James, Thanks very much for writing and telling us why you are not happy. When you contacted us we explained that the lovely doll you have photographed was a preorder, and we'd not had any stock as the Siblies would be new to the shop when they arrived. The preorders do go on and off the website if we need to increase the backorder quantity, which is different to putting something marked as in stock on backorder. The Siblies were on preorder for a month, and we wrote in our email reply to you that the dolls were due to arrive at Heathrow on the Monday, and that we anticipated delivery on Wednesday, with orders to leave our warehouse on Thursday. We thought that was helpful to know, and did our best to keep you as up-to-date as we were. We hope that you change your mind and do wish to try us again for your Siblies, which we're fully stocked with. Thank you for shopping with us, My Doll Best Friend
One of my favourite shops to source beautiful dolls. Never had any problems. Was especially glad to see they are now using DHL to Australia. Great shop + DHL = happy shopper.
I have been using this website for several years without any problems. The service is excellent, the customer service first rate.
Recommended seller
I have been buying from My Doll Best Friend for over seven years now. The service is second to none, friendly, supportive, and knowledgeable. The dolls and other related items are all of excellent quality but come in a range of prices, making buying possible for everyone and offering things for all ages to enjoy. Orders have always arrived on time and in sturdy packaging. I have been particularly happy to receive a Petitcollin Luella doll this week . Such a sweet girl and, after 42 years of searching, I FINALLY have the realistic mixed ethnicity doll I searched for when my daughter was born. Better late than never! Luella is stunning, I can't wait to make her a wardrobe up.
Love the dolls and the great service ;) I will be back for more!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Thank you for the doll, the good discount and the shop service.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 8th May 2021
Another beautiful doll arrived today. Well packed, very quick delivery. I've always been happy with the service from this company. Will use again soon.
Beautiful doll! Shipped fast! Arrived in perfect condition. Very satisfied with My Doll Best Friend Ltd.
Great experience with this company. My initial order hadn't gone through properly but the My Doll Best Friend contacted me straight away to confirm my order and she was delivered the next day. Totally love the doll she is adorable! The perfect model for my crochet patterns. I would definitely buy from here again and recommend them to others.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Fast shipping, very kind contact, very helpfull, super service without duty! Thank you!πŸ‘
I have ordered many dolls from My Doll Best Friend over the past few years and have always been impressed by their service. The four dolls (Petitcollin Minouche) I have received this year are all gorgeous and each of them has arrived within 2 weeks, which is pretty good going considering I'm in Australia and we are in the midst of a pandemic! Congratulations and many thanks to the staff for a job well done! I have attached a photo of the first three who have already had a change of clothes. 😊
It was a pleasure to shop at Mydoll Best Friend. Doll has been despatched immediately upon receiving the payment and parcel arrived to Australia in 2 weeks. And I love the fact the website now displaying prices of goods in my local currency.
Good, reliable service. Shipping is fast, packaging is always good. I've never encountered any problems with this service. Thank you.
I am very pleased with the purchase. My very best recommendations!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,459 reviews