My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
спасибо, все хорошо
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th January 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 29th January 2021
Always happy to do business with My Doll Best Friend, their dolls, service and communication are awesome! I purchased two Ruby Red Fashion Friends to customise and I'm so happy with them. Delivery was pretty quick to Australia especially considering we are in the midst of a pandemic and tracking kept me informed all the way.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Brilliant company, communication was great and shipping was fast too, no complaints
Super-fast shipping. My doll arrived in just 4 working days ! Packaging excellent. Great service. Highly recommended.
Good quality and good prices.
I would like to express my deep gratitude to the store staff. An order confirmation and a payment receipt are immediately received. Fast dispatch, track for tracking the parcel. I have been ordering in this store for several years. I like everything very much. Recommend!
Very good service
I am very happy with the store, support service and delivery -everything is great ! Thank you for my dolls . I recommend it to everyone and I will come back to buy more !!!
Exellent service!
Very happy with my purchase. Came very quickly even if it was before Christmas busy time. Baby doll Llorens 42cm £49.98 is absolutely amazing. Beautiful smiley face with soft body. Look really realistics. My daughter is very happy with the doll .Would definitely recommend.
Beautiful doll delivered quickly and packed very well. You can always be assured of excellent service from MDBF.
I have bought a few dolls here and have found the service excellent, The orders arrive quick and I get notification of when they are arriving. Also they have such a wonderful collection of dolls even for the the collector. Customer service is the best, they sort out any query with great care and concern. I am going to continue my doll shopping here.
Plenty of choice and very fast delivery1
Trustworthy international seller! Lovely doll was send quickly and well packed right before Christmas to Berlin during Corona Pandemic. Highly recommened. Hope Brexit wont divide us!
Thanks so much! Brexit makes no difference to us - we will send orders to the European Union with all VAT paid! Happy New Year! :-)
thank you!
Very fast shipment, well wrapped, and of course a beautiful doll delivered to me!
I encountered a slight problem trying to process my original order online, but the staff I spoke to were extremely helpful and my order was processed highly efficiently that same day with several communications. I was absolutely delighted with the splendid little dolls I then received - they are just delightful, with very manoeuvrable limbs, just perfect as residents of a little girl’s dolls’ house. Thank you so much, I highly recommend them.
Good range of dolls, great prices and very fast service. Many thanks
This is the second doll I have purchase from you and they are so amazing, good quality and such a variety to choose from.
Superior service!! Very fast shipping from the UK to the US. Then of course I had to follow tracking as the package arrived, went way past me and finally got here. UK shipping was phenomenal, US shipping was poor and not at all the fault of My Doll Best Friend Ltd. The doll is beautiful and in perfect condition. A very wonderful doll. Would definitely purchase from My Doll Best Friend Ltd. again. Thank you so much!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,385 reviews