My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Très bon site anglais
Ships dolls out fairly quickly. They often have a good stock that other companies do not hold.
Good selection of outfits and good service.
Except one time, been pleased with fast and reliable service. Good range of products. Been customer for years. Communication via emails are very good. I dont reccomend calling in however.
la muñeca es preciosa al igual que la ropa, mi única queja es que la caja en que se envió era muy frágil para su viaje internacional a USA y no estuvo bien acolchada la muñeca. La caja llego bastante aplastada y pensé que se había roto en el camino
He looks like a real newborn baby. His hands and body are very nice. Full legs and full arms. Not crazy about his hair, not as realistic as the rest of him.
I usually receive amazing communication, to include shipping, an tracking information, not sure what transpired, but with this shipment, I did not receive any information to help me track my parcel with ease.
Preciosa muñeca y buen servicio.
Thank you for good communication.
I like this store, the staff is very attentive, always try to help, the range is wide, help to unite or divide the order, if you ask. But I did not put the highest points, because I do not always get answers on the feedback form and twice I failed to buy Gotz dolls, despite the fact that I did everything correctly. my daughters didn't get the dolls they wanted, and there were a lot of tears.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 4 star review on 6th February 2020
I would have liked help getting the free patterns? Do I download them or could you send them to me?
Я довольна возможностью купить кукол Готц в Вашем магазине, Главное получила письмо с информацией о куклах Мила и Амели, и смогла купить их , спасибо! Однако следующая кукла Айла мне не досталась, я очень огорчена, мне кажется что возможности были не равны у разных покупателей!!! Я сидела за компьютером 3 часа и не смогла войти на сайт.
My husband placed this order for me. So I am doing this review. Communication with My doll best friend was OK. The order took some time to arrive to Spain, but it was placed during Easter holidays, so it is understandable. Delivery was not awful but it wasn´t great either. The delivery man seemed to be confused ,all the time, about the address. Shipping cost is a bit too high. I would purchase more products if they were cheaper. All in all, happy with the experience. Thanks Ana
you are great! pleasant communication, prompt dispatch and packing of the doll is excellent! Chosen Gotz dolls are great !!! Thank you for giving an opportunity to purchase Angelika! she is beautiful !!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 4 star review on 13th April 2019
Communication with MDBF is excellent. They promptly reply to emails. Very customer orientated. The dolls arrived promptly and they are very beautiful.
Actually my first experience was good. The only problem that the server of My Doll Best Friend was not ready for so many requests worldwide for a limited edition doll, but finally I got mine, so, everything is fine
The tracking number did not work so I did not know when they were coming, but they arrived in a timely manner. The dolls are so adorable and an amazing addition to my doll family. I would definitely purchase from them again!
I'am very happy!
The shipping came relatively quickly, and the company was very understanding with my requests about shipping.
куклы красивые, но забыли положить то что шло в подарок
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,491 reviews