My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
It is always with pleasure that I buy in this shop which is at the top. Always listening to his customers and doing wonders to arrange them. Magnificent assortment of dolls and accessories, enough to satisfy the most demanding. I have been a regular customer of MDBF for years and I highly recommend this shop which deserves its 5 stars.
100% spokojenost, komunikace, dodání, zabalení zboží
I bought dolls several times in this store. Fast order processing and dispatch, high-quality packaging. I plan to use the services of this store in the future. Many thanks for the high level of service and the opportunity to purchase rare dolls!
My new Willow Doll and extra Outfits are just beautiful well packaged and arrived in a timely manner. The website is very easy to use check out is fast wonderful I will happily continue to buy form this Company.
Competitive prices and speedy shipping. Very happy with my order and will, I'm sure, be back for more.
Куколка супер)))
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Excellent service
I love My Doll Best Friend because they stock such amazing good quality dolls. Dolls that are hard to find elsewhere like the beautiful Zwergnase dolls I have been delighted with my dolls I have bought. Trish is super friendly and keeps you informed of delivery , and it arrives within the next day and well packed. I highly recommend buying from here
Магазин отличный! С удовольствием пользуюсь его услугами. Персонал отзывчивый. Всем доволен!
The experice I have with My Doll Best Friend is exceptional, from the time my order is placed to the time I receive my order, if I have questions about my order they are answered in a timely manner, an with care an concern.
My experience with my doll best friend Ltd, has been a positive one. The dolls are beautiful, they posted on time and if I want to communicate with them by email they email back in a few days with my answer.
Willow - красавица! Спасибо магазину МДБФ за возможность купить такую милую куклу.
Покупаю не первый раз и не первый год! Все просто замечательно ✨😍
Отличный магазин все быстро доставили всем рекомендую!
Я очень благодарна вам за предоставленную возможность иметь в своей коллекции таких очаровательных, милых кукол! Искренне желаю вам всего самого доброго, процветания! Спасибо!
Beautiful dolls of all kinds! Great selection and good ship prices. Very nice people! Love my beautiful Gotz and Vestida de Azul dolls I bought from here! Shipped to the USA…
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Thank you My doll Best Friend, for such wonderful dolls! 😍
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Excellent communication Prompt delivery Regular updates
They respond quickly to requests. The dolls were of high quality.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,457 reviews