My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,629 reviews
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

7, Bell Yard, London

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Sehr zufrieden!! Empfehle!
Eine sehr schöne Puppe. Wunderbares Gesicht, sehr schöner Teint. Einzigartig. Vielen Dank.
I was very pleased when they contacted me that there was a fantastic doll available that I could buy. Even the information after and about the sending was very clear to me. Thank you
Wonderful shop, lovely dolls and people ;-)
A very good company to buy from, good communication and delivery
Excellent friendly service extremely happy with my Gotz doll and dress both made to a high standard. Would highly recommend My Doll Best Friend great shopping experience.
I have Maru dolls and enjoy looking for outfits and accessories, and maybe a new friend for them one day. But what on Earth has happened to the website lately? Nearly impossible to navigate. Really awful. Hence 3 instead of 5 stars.
Любимый магазин! Пользуюсь уже несколько лет. Нажеюсь на долгое сотрудничество и в будующем. Спасибо за ваш труд, поддержку и понимание в очень не простое время.
Great dolls, reliable delivery, no difficulties with customs.
I have been a customer for several years and have been totally happy with my purchases and the service received. I would not hesitate to recommend the company to others.
My very first experience on buying a doll at a on-line store.
I am more then happy! thank you so much for everything and for your hard work ❤️🙏🏽
Wonderful communication and shipping. So happy with my purchase. Nice to have a great selection of dolls and accessories.
This is my favorite doll store, I love you very much! Your dolls give me a huge amount of positive emotions and joy. The dolls are adorable, they are nice to hold in your hands, they are very realistic.You can admire them endlessly. I am grateful to Mydollbestfriend, I will definitely come back again to please myself and my children with a magnificent doll! I love you very much ❤
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Always a great and prompt service. Received my lucky Chosen Gotz Freja. So happy 😊 Thank you for your service!
Always great service
I have been buying from My Doll Best Friend for many years and have never been disappointed. The items are varied, well packaged and delivered promptly. The prices are excellent. And what can I say about the happiness of being able to buy a Gotz doll of only 250 pieces: the famous Chosen Happy Kidz. An extraordinary chance.
I have ordered a couple of things from My Doll Best Friend on different occasions. Once the order is placed, it always arrives quickly and is well packaged. Communication by email on the progress of the order is also good. However, I find the website irritating, as when I tried to add more than one item to my basket, what was already there disappeared. The response from the team when I queried this wasn’t great either; just a rather abrupt email. They do not answer the phone.
Прекрасный магазин, всегда интересный ассортимент и внимательное обслуживание!
100% spokojenost s kvalitou , komunikací obchodu i rychlostí dodání