My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

4.93 Rating 1,483 Reviews
99 %
of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Postal Service, Courier
Average Delivery Time
Next Day
On-time Delivery
99%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
97%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
Under An Hour
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

Visit Website

Phone:

03432894250

Email:

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

Location:

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Write Your review

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Olga M
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Valentina B
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Larisa Z
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Nadezda D
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Elena P
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Elena P
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Liudmyla A
696
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Замечательный кукольный магазинчик!
Helpful Report
Posted 14 hours ago
Это мой первый опыт сотрудничества с магазином My Doll. Я очень рада этому. У меня только положительные отзывы о покупке. Спасибо сотрудникам магазина.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 16 hours ago
Thank you MDBF for the pleasant surprise! I'm so happy that I have Karina !Thank you for your work, you bring joy to people! Y'all are the best! Prosperity to You!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 18 hours ago
Excellant customer services. Beautiful product selection with reasonable prices. Doll arrived promptly and in terrific condition. Shipped with lots if care. I highly recommend this shop.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
I have been buying in this store for two years now. I am very satisfied with the quality of service and the product. After making a purchase, an order confirmation letter and a payment receipt are instantly sent to your e-mail. Delivery to Russia takes an average of 10 days. The parcel is brought home by a courier. Pupae are securely packed in a tight shipping box. I am satisfied with the shopping, I will return to the My Doll Best Friend more than once. I recommend to cooperate!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for the joy! High-quality packaging! Fast delivery! Beautiful dolls! I will order more!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
I bought a Little Kidz Gotz doll here. Great place to buy dolls! I recommend it!
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
Great job of the store. Fast delivery.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
Almost all the dolls that i have from My doll bestfriend. My last doll Karina is beautiful! Thank you!!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
Очень хороший магазин, где можно купить редких кукол по отличной цене.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
Очень хороший магазин! Я рада, что сделала покупку именно здесь. Буду рекомендовать этот магазин всем своим знакомым.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 days ago
my babydoll ponytail for bill
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
I ordered a beautiful Kathe Kruse doll for a little girl who is going to have a baby sister in the next few months. It will be a gift for her when the baby arrives. By then, she will be about 18 months, so the gorgeous Kathe Kruse Bath dolls are perfect for her age at that time. The doll arrived in excellent time and was very packaged. My Doll Best Friend always provide an excellent service. The doll is absolutely gorgeous and superb quality.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
I have purchased several dolls from here and have always been very impressed with the quality wih them ,also with the service
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
I love the ease with which I was able to find the doll I wanted and make my purchase.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
I bought some dolls shoe they were in the sale and am quite pleased with them . There are many item at an affordable price.
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Прекрасный магазин, красивые куклы. Спасибо!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Я очень благодарна компании за отношение к клиентам! Они всегда помогают решить проблему, чтобы покупатель остался доволен. Они делают все, что в их силах. Покупаю здесь уже несколько лет и буду покупать. Мне очень всё нрааится) Желаю магазину процветания. Всем рекомендую!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
I had return the two pairs of dolls shoes I ordered. The measurements were not what I thought,they were a bit unclear so didn't fit any of my dolls unfortunately.
Helpful Report
Posted 4 weeks ago
I really love dolls and I was lucky to win limit dolls. Thank you!
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,483 reviews