My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
Очень нравится делать покупки в этом чудесном магазине!!!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Super doll store. Fast shipping. Great communication. Excellent and beautiful dolls. I am always thrilled with the dolls that I have purchased at My Doll Best Friend LTd.
Excellent customer service and lovely doll. I’m in the USA. No issues whatsoever with shipping. I would definitely recommend them.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th April 2021
I am delighted with my experience with My Doll Best Friend. Shipping rates are fair, my purchases arrive quickly and in excellent condition. I live in Canada and was surprised at how quickly my orders arrived. Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasing transaction!
The order arived on time and was well packed and in god condition. I was pleased that there was no extra import fees at customs and that I had found information on that on your webbpage. As I live in Sweden the time of delivery has to take longer and cost more than if I had found the same things in Sweden. Because of this I only shop here for what I can not find in Sweden.
Dear Gunilla, Thank you very much for your really positive review; we are so grateful when our customers spend that time to write their thoughts. It's so nice for us to read good comments, and useful for others to measure what they will get too, if they shop here, through reading the experiences of customers like you. We found a solution to taxes: we pay them so that the parcel does not attract fees for our customers in the European Union - just as always. Great that you found this information on the website before you shopped! We have a solution coming up very soon to the two points you make about the delivery taking a little longer from the UK and costing a little more, than if you purchased your dolls closer to home. Stay with us, news is coming up soon which we are very excited to share! My Doll Best Friend
Best choice and quality of dolls to be found! Very happy with service !
Thanks a lot for the dolls!
As always, Maxine and her staff at My Doll Best Friend provide excellent service and quality products. If there are any issues, whether with the product or with shipping to the USA, they are quick to follow through and resolve the matter. I have made numerous purchases with them over the years and have always been happy with their service and their products.
Très bon site anglais
Excellent communication experience with the seller. It was my first shopping here but definitely not the last one! I am extremely pleased with quality of the doll´s clothes and will order more for my doll and hopefully a new doll, too! Thank you so much!!!
Beautiful dolls in a lovely presentation box and they smell like vanilla. Very pleased with this purchase
The questions I had prior to the purchase were all answered. The sale went smoothly, and shipping to the USA Didn't take long! Gotz Little Kidz Elli arrived save and sound! I am very happy with customer service !!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Great service! I am in the US and they sent my doll quickly and my package arrived safely! I love this doll shop, they have dolls that are hard to find in the US and they are always willing to ship.
Great company to deal with.. So good at replying to emails.. Lovely service . Will be back
Thank you once again for great service. I ordered a Gotz ballet outfit for my granddaughters doll. It was for her seventh birthday, she was delighted with it. I bought both my granddaughters dolls for you, and have been adding to their doll wardrobes eversince, birthdays, Christmas etc. Stunning selection and excellent quality.
My order was dealt with promptly and in the usual professional manner that I have experienced from this shop over some years of purchasing from My Doll and Bear. Always an excellent customer experience from very pleasant people.
I am very satisfied with the purchase. Fast delivery, and efficient customer service.
Posted only a couple of hours after purchase,really fast. Wonderful service ,doll well packed and beautiful . Highly recommend using this shop
My doll came quickly, and in perfect condition. Would definitely order again.
Everything was super easy, quick and the dool is beautiful!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,378 reviews