My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Doll Best Friend Ltd
Read My Doll Best Friend Ltd Reviews

About My Doll Best Friend Ltd:

My Doll Best Friend is the UK's leading shop for dolls from age 3 all the way to grown up. We specialise in vinyl play dolls that stand and pose for expressive play. Our dolls are sourced from around the world and we ship internationally as well as in UK. With a vast and ever growing product range there's always something new.

Thank you to everyone for making the time to write a review. Your feedback and support are greatly valued.

My Doll Best Friend

customerservice@mydollbestfriend.co.uk

52 Stapleton Hall Road

Tell us how My Doll Best Friend Ltd made you happy
The Chosen Karina doll is very beautiful! I am very happy to have her in my collection. Thank you very much to the store for the excellent service!
Posted 9 minutes ago
My doll best friend is a very friendly online shop Maxine is very helpful and great communication. Lots of beautiful brands to choose from. I highly recommend MDBF.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Good communication about order. Very easy process to order online. Recommended
The first time I made an order in the store.Thank you very much for such a beautiful doll and for your work.I'm waiting for the second doll from your store.
Моя первая покупка в магазине My Doll. Куколка очень понравилось, у меня только положительные эмоции. Огромная благодарность всем сотрудникам магазина .
I was very pleased with the service I received from your company and from the selection of dolls you offered. I will be happy to shop with you again. Thank you so much, Lois Blue
The doll is very beautiful, it was sent quickly, the packaging is excellent. I recommend the store. I will make more purchases. Thanks!
Все отлично , качественно и оперативно .Спасибо за вашу работу !
Impeccable customer service. Excellent communication. Very happy with my order.
Спасибо! Она чудесна!
Замечательный кукольный магазинчик!
Это мой первый опыт сотрудничества с магазином My Doll. Я очень рада этому. У меня только положительные отзывы о покупке. Спасибо сотрудникам магазина.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Thank you MDBF for the pleasant surprise! I'm so happy that I have Karina !Thank you for your work, you bring joy to people! Y'all are the best! Prosperity to You!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Excellant customer services. Beautiful product selection with reasonable prices. Doll arrived promptly and in terrific condition. Shipped with lots if care. I highly recommend this shop.
I have been buying in this store for two years now. I am very satisfied with the quality of service and the product. After making a purchase, an order confirmation letter and a payment receipt are instantly sent to your e-mail. Delivery to Russia takes an average of 10 days. The parcel is brought home by a courier. Pupae are securely packed in a tight shipping box. I am satisfied with the shopping, I will return to the My Doll Best Friend more than once. I recommend to cooperate!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Thank you for the joy! High-quality packaging! Fast delivery! Beautiful dolls! I will order more!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
I bought a Little Kidz Gotz doll here. Great place to buy dolls! I recommend it!
Great job of the store. Fast delivery.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021 My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Almost all the dolls that i have from My doll bestfriend. My last doll Karina is beautiful! Thank you!!!
My Doll Best Friend Ltd 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Очень хороший магазин, где можно купить редких кукол по отличной цене.
My Doll Best Friend Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,493 reviews