Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Easy to select and goods received well packaged and on time as per tracking link. For this reason I can forgive the £7.50 postage. Thank you.
Service was great as always. I had some initial issues getting information back via email but when I reached out through the website chat I got immediate help. Considering all that is going on right now, that is a completely understandable thing.
I believe music street is pretty well presented, easy to navigate. However my only criticism is when you click on an item and it has red writing saying if you order in this time then it will arrive by this day and then they payment pages. I actually believed it could possibly be a scam at first. I nearly ordered elsewhere. I’d consider maybe just a little revamp with a bit more user friendly areas.
Thanks for your review James, we're always looking at how to improve UX on our website. we trust you got your delivery in the timely manner we strive for.. the time on the product is just for customer information so you know when to expect the order, we felt this would be helpful.
Excellent service and products, but postage costs are too high.
Hi Andrew, thanks for your review,, we've tried to keep shipping costs at a minimum but found that only couriers are actually reliable enough to get these items delivered. we still subsidise the shipping costs as we are charge £9.50 plus vat on delivery of these small items with a guaranteed next day. Royal Mail were losing too many of the smaller parcels so at this time DPD are our best option.
Always helpful when items are delayed in these difficult times
Very good
Good service, postage a bit pricey - £7.50 for some Strat saddles. But they got here safe and sound!
Hi Graham, unfortunately we had no choice but to use a courier for most items during the pandemic as Royal Mail were losing goods far to frequently. we do actually get charge £9.50 so we subsidise the carriage a little for customers
When my order went astray(due to the courier) Music Street quickly sorted it out and sent me another one. Their prices are fair and any more discounts would be welcome! My only bugbear is the website - when you go to the individual product page some of the title and pictures are cut-off because of the fixed header always being shown. I found this to be really annoying especially when scrolling down.
Great service. Guitar is a Christmas gift for hubby so hope he is pleased with it on the big day.
Thanks for your feedback Roy, we always strive for perfection so please let us know what we could have done to have made it a 5* service
very efficient on line booking system and great financing options. Brilliant product delivered safely, quickly & efficiently.
Quick response, good & friendly service via chat. However, did not receive any response to email/contact form sent.
Very helpful, prompt next day delivery. Only downside was bass not set up to play. Hard finding someone to set up due to restrictions.
Item I ordered was delivered promptly and in good condition. Their website is a little fussy though. I would use them again.
Easy to use website Good customer service
Super prix. Livraison rapide. Juste, peu mieux faire sur l'emballage.
Excellent service, although I personally thought the delivery charge was a little excessive.
Ordered a PRS P20E via MusicStreet and was informed the order would be dispatched within 3-4 weeks. After 4 weeks I sent an email to enquire and got a very helpful, prompt response. The product arrived a week or so later in perfect condition - no complaints at all!
Ordered guitar on Tuesday and received Wednesday. Packaged well and a good price.
Item was delivered quickly once back in stock. Good price too compared with other retailers.
A glitch with the online purchase was rectified in a professional and generous manner. Will use again. V.good.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,183 reviews