Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Very professional and extremely helpful
My delivery arrived very quickly and was to all intents and purposes next day (I ordered late at night, so I don't count that day). Unfortunately the wrong product was sent to me and I will one sending it back as soon as MusciStreet are able to process it which won't be until after Xmas. The online team were quick to respond though, so it's not really a problem. I would have liked to give more than 3/5 but as the problem was fundamental, then 4/5 seems too high.
delivery took much much longer than expected and didn’t receive updates unless i emailed first. However, when product arrived, was pleased for the price.
apologies there was a delay with your guitar strap, we can only give you the information our suppliers tell us and everything is coming through slow than expected with the current situation
Advice was good, and product was good when it arrived. However it was a day late and I paid £7.50 delivery for a small item that could have been posted. Also was unable to access the discount offer as this wasn’t made clear.
quick delivery only let down was there was rust spots on the a and D strings with tarnished a couple of frets which i tried to clean quality control not very good
Whilst the pedal is as yet untried. I was less than impressed to find a part of the control knob loose , which fell out as I removed the pedal from the box . A couple of scratches were to be expected and acceptable . To my eyes poor build quality crude but functional . When compared to my current Xotic or Mesa pedals . However considering the item being used at £159 . Quite high ! When a new model would only have cost Around £30 more I very rarely buy used pedals. Perhaps this is a lesson !. I hope the tones live up to expectation .
Impressed by the product, but it's disappointing that an item that would have fit in an A5 envelope cost £7.50 for delivery
sorry for the courier charges David, it actually costs us more than £7.50 and we've had too many small parcels go missing with Royal Mail during this strange time we're in as they're not recorded, so to guarantee delivery to save frustration all round the courier is our only option at present.... we are cheaper on the product than anyone else worldwide which offsets shipping a little.
The problem is we " buy with our eyes" especially in these Covid 19 days when shops are closed and we're forced to buy on line. So I was somewhat disappointed when my guitar arrived and it looked nothing like the instrument that was listed as "actual product photo" on the Musicstreet website. Maybe the photo was once of an "actual product" that was once in the store, but misleadingly it wasn't a photo of the product I received. In fact, the product I received was old stock with a specification that wasn't the same as the guitar advertised on the website - which had an optional teardrop pick guard, whereas mine came with a different shaped pick guard already stuck on it. So there you are, looks can be misleading, sometimes deliberately so - sometimes not. Lesson learnt, in future I will ask for photos of the "actual product" I intend to but and recommend others do the same. The guitar came tuned, which isn't a good thing as it puts tension on the neck during transit, put it was well packed. And to be fair it was £40 cheaper than other similar Eastman PCH GACE on line - but that's probably because it's old stock that has now been superseded and it would have been nice if I, the customer, could have been the one to decide which I bought of the old vs new model. A cautionary tale of Covid 19 days and buying on line.
Musicstreet 3 star review on 1st July 2020
Hi Paul, sorry you didn't get the 'actual guitar' photographed, this is very unlike us and we go to extra effort to make sure the photo's are of the actual instrument in stock.. this one obviously slipped the net. you've actually had one of the newer models so not old stock.. all of the PCH1 GACE's are now coming through with this pick guard already attached, we check every guitar which is why it was tuned and unless shipping overseas or not next day then our packaging is more than adequate to protect the guitar during shipping. I apologise you've had the new model turn up but trust that you will enjoy your guitar as they represent amazing value for money even now they're £40 more than you've paid.
On signing up it said I would get a discount . I didn't get it but the items did turn up and where packed excellent . I have yet to put these pick ups in the bass but I don't see a problem as these where brand new. Just a little confused with the sign up and get a discount which didn't happen....
Hi David, you should have had an automated email with a discount code which you apply at checkout if it was the first time you ordered from us, apologies if this didn't happen. we're happy to refund you the discount if you could amend your review accordingly. Thanks
Two early to review. My purchase has yet to arrive.
Cooperative and quick to reply to queries on Facebook. Delivery time slow however due to stock issues. Would be better if company could be more specific with delivery times on product info pages.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,187 reviews