Musicstreet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy

Angus W
"Really pleasent people to deal with and really helpful !! ;-) Will deffo be back !!"
Keith K
"Execeptionally good service again from, in my opinion, the best music shop in the UK."
"Excellent pre-purchase advice via online chat, super fast free delivery to the Inner Hebrides, guitar was well packaged and exactly as described. Thanks very much."
"I bought a used guitar and the condition was better than the description led me to believe. Arrived the next day with excellent packing. Great people to buy from."
"Bought a pre owned guitar. It arrived in near perfect condition - and all issues could be seen before purchase easily with the fantastic quality photos of the guitar on the website. It arrived only a day after purchase, and it even arrived perfectly in tune!"
"Professional e cool guys."
"Great price. Friendly efficient service. Helpful and knowledgeable staff."
"Extremely satisfied with the service. fast efficient delivery with great customer service which responds quickly."
"Quick delivery and really helpful staff. They also swithed some guitarparts to a really nice price."
"Excellent seller with ease of buying, understandable website, great customer communication skills and top notch delivery organisation and well packaged item. Great prices too cos what I bought was twenty seven pound cheaper than anywhere else; wow. Stv"
"Excellent service complete with first class delivery. J.Bradshaw"
"Nice quick responses from them. Guitar arrived in excellent condition, really well packaged. New nut was installed as requested. Only issue was it wasn't set up in the tuning I asked for. But not too much of a big deal."
"Of all the Music Instruments shops I've been to this is by far the best. Great range of guitars and accessories, professional and helpful staff who can source anything you want. Highly recommended."
""The Choice" The intellect of man is forced to choose Perfection of the life, or of the work, And if it take the first must refuse A heavenly Hahn guitar, raging in the dark Adapted from WB Yeats, thanks Musicstreet"
"had to go to ireland last minute and would not be home to receive package from music street. explained to costumer services and they rerouted my guitar to my mum in-laws address even though it had already been dispatched. literally received notice within minutes. great service can't wait to play new guitar when I get back to UK. thank you music street"
"Very relaxed atmosphere, no hard sell. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Amazing Guitar selection and reasonable prices. I love this shop and wouldn't go elsewhere."
"i was happy with the customer service,the guys went out of their way to help me and would recommend the shop to anyone who wants to buy music gear."
"I ordered from Musicstreet for a few reasons. 1. They are physically quite local, and although I ordered on the web I knew they were a local independent music store that I would like use in preference to a distant or purely web-based store. 2. There prices were very competitive for the guitar I was looking at. 3. They had good online ratings that gave me confidence 4. The website is well designed and simple to use Although the item was "available to order" there was no indication of availability. But after ordering I emailed and had an immediate response giving me an estimate for the following week. I received shipping notifications and the guitar was delivered as expected and I am very pleased all round."
"Superb swift service! Ordered Thursday evening. Received Saturday. Happy customer."
"Musicstreet were accommodating, they sent the guitar when I could be at home to receive it They had asked which strings I would like, but there were none in the case, I am not sure if they were fitted The guitar is very good - as they promised"
Hi Stephen, yes we fitted your preference of strings and set the guitar up for you. glad you're enjoying it. Thanks again for the order
"Great service and great staff"
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 310 reviews