Musicstreet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

How would you rate Musicstreet ?

Chris
"I always get excellent advice and service from Musicstreet. This time it was from Tony and Andy in helping me with my purchase of a Faith Venus Blood Moon acoustic guitar. They quickly managed to order an absolute beauty for me! Feel so lucky to have Musicstreet as my local store!"
Paul Chaves
"Phoned up and spoke with Andy to order a Duesenberg Les Trem 2 which I wanted asap, coincidentally the DPD driver was in the shop just then & Andy asked him to wait while we processed the order and he packaged it up. It arrived next morning. Awesome!!! Will deffo check out Musicstreet next time I need anything. 10/10"
"Extremely friendly and helpful service. Quick to respond to questions. Went beyond the call of duty and supplied a hard-case for the Gretsch I purchased purely to help with delivery precautions .... at no extra charge!!"
"Excellent service as always. Very helpful and always a pleasure to deal with you guys. Part Ex on my PRS 594 for a beautiful Music Man Luke III. Very happy with my purchase."
"Great service from these guys. Had my new guitar set up and the process was no hassle at all. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you may have. My go to place now for all my guitar needs. Thanks guys."
"Great service by lovely knowledgeable people. Bought a 2nd hand Journeyman Strat, set up to my requirements & even taken back for a few extra touches with no extra charge. No hesitation in recommending."
"Quick to reply to emails, good to deal with, friendly and helpful on the phone, and can actually package an amp securely in a box rather than letting a head float about with a couple of packing peanuts like certain larger chains. Recommended."
"Great service, very helpful staff. Great advice and recommendations as what to buy."
"Bought a new guitar in the shop today, was really well set up so was ready to go right out the box. Staff were helpful and friendly as always."
"Very swift, nice and easy!"
"It is always a pleasure to chat with all those in Music Street - such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and it is great to just be able to wander round looking at the vast range of stock they hold without being pressurised. They really do provide a reliable service and give honest advice and we have been regular customers for some 14 years which speaks for itself. The assistance received from, in particular, Tony and Andy during my recent purchase of a Roland V drum kit was stunning including a very good part exchange deal on my acoustic kit and the fact that they delivered and installed the new set was just the cherry on the icing (well done Andy as too technical for me!). I would highly recommend them to both experienced musicians and those starting out on the journey. Keep up the good work guys, thanks a lot and no doubt see you soon."
"I’ve never used Musicstreet before, but I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve dealt with other guitar traders in the past and had broken promised. With Musicstreet, I was kept advised of my order status. The guitar arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. I would certainly buy from them again."
"The kind of consistent excellent service that's kept me coming back for nearly a decade now. Easily one of the best music stores out there."
"Well I'm rather pleased with my new Strat', and I haven't even plugged it in yet. Tony and the team wouldn't let me out of the shop until they knew I was happy with it. Very pleased with the friendly service, and the price. Thank you. I'll be back."
"Fantastic guitar sand music store, really great and friendly service. Definitely will be my go to music shop from now on!"
"Excellent & Friendly service individualised to our needs."
"very helpful and knowledgeable"
"Excellent service and a good choice"
"Andy was very knowledgeable, did me a fantastic deal and delivered my amp quicker than he originally quoted. The neighbours are fuming but hey ho that's the way it goes :)"
"Very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable . A pleasure to do business with."
"Have used music street a few times best music shop by far"
"Tony, Andy and David were very helpful in finding me the guitar I wanted. Very happy with my new PRS Custom 24!"
Musicstreet is rated 4.95 based on 262 reviews