Musicstreet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

How would you rate Musicstreet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Martin
"Very pleasant visits on Thursday and Friday of last week. Good to reminisce with Tony about the old days at Machinehead in Hitchin and to see how well Music Street has evolved. Friendly negotiation on the part exchange and cracking coffee from Andy. With the demise of all the decent guitar shops in my neck of the woods, Music Street is a real find. Check it out."
Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of instruments, great service"
"Tony at Music Street made a dream come true for me today when he personally delivered me my new PRS Tremonti and on his day off as well! Great shop, top guys n service that goes out of the way for you! Thanks very much Music Street!!"
"Fantastic fast service, and great price."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I frequently pop in just to have a chat and drawl over some of the delicious guitars hanging on the wall. I've purchased from them, had set ups by Joel and even had lessons there and it's always the same service….. Professional, helpful, friendly and in short simply first rate. There aren't many places left I can think of where I get service like this anymore. Cheers guys!"
"The service is excellent, I'm an old pro musician so I know what I like but I always have a great conversation with the guys when I'm in there. What I like is the fact they cover everyone from absolute beginners to bad tempered old pro's like me..LOL..and everyone is given a high level of attention. I never like to deal with Music Shops who think that some people are beneath them.....let's face it, we all had to start somewhere and without the help of your local music shop it would be a lot tougher...carry on the good work guys..."
"Great bunch. Cheerfully put up with me fequently " just popping in for a look", no sales pressure. Have bought my last three guitars from them, wouldn't want to shop anywhere else."
"Just got my new guitar from Musicstreet must say more than impressed with the service thank you would consider buying from again"
James Jones
Verified Buyer
"Good old fashioned customer service. The guys at Music Street couldn’t have been more welcoming or helpful when my wife and I visited them. Then when I later got in contact and ordered the guitar I wanted, they went out of their way to ensure the guitar I was buying was exactly the way I wanted it: setting it up with my chosen strings, modding it to 50s wiring and they even passed me a shipping box for another guitar I was selling! Just a great store and they have some cracking guitars in there too -we’ll worth a visit!"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery"
Henry
"good website and customer service"
"the website its really nice and well designed"
"I bought a fender cable to play with bass guitar and its worked smoothly"
John Grainger
Verified Buyer
"Made my purchase straight forward and easy. The guys had a coffee ready for me as I walked through the door. Very friendly and helpful. Thank you John"
"Instant feedback with online live chat and great selection of guitars"
David Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery despite time of year; clear images and detail on website"
"A first class, well communicated service with a quickly delivered quality product as a result. I will definitely make future purchases from this company. Thank you."
"The guys managed to get me the Takamine 12 string I was after, checked it over for me and made sure I was happy with it. All in all a very enjoyable experience. Tony and his team have built Musicstreet into a fantastic guitar shop and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a guitar."
"A great place to go and buy a guitar with helpful advice from a friendly team. Good coffee and tea too."
Adrian Savage
Verified Buyer
"If you are thinking of buying a guitar as a gift for Christmas, I'd strongly recommend Music Street. I've bought a guitar recently. Every one I tried in the shop was a winner. They are so beautifully set up and easy to play that Music Street's guitars won't end up gathering dust in the corner unplayed. Its a very strong recommendation."
Sean Buttigieg
Verified Buyer
"Musicstreet not only often have the best prices for their products but also have great customer service. Items are delivered on time and they always get back to you in good time whenever you have any queries."
"So good to be served by a bass player! Over the last year I bought a great bass & amp, plus had my old bass refretted. Nothing is too much trouble & I will definitely be buying from these guys again. So helpful & knowledgable"
Andy Collenette
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic purchasing experience. As quite a prolific shopper of musical equipment, I’ve had a few variations in service from different retailers. Aside from good quality products, I look for good comunication and reasonable discussion because I believe that’s what trust and confidence is build on...satisfaction surely follows. I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys because they’ve gone the extra mile and a half to bring the human factor back into shopping. Thanks so much for all your assistance Tony. I hope to do business with you again soon. Best wishes Andy"
Musicstreet is rated 4.97 based on 204 reviews