Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Musicstreet 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Daren W
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Simon V
Visited wIth my son to buy his first guitar and amp. We were made extremely welcome and the service was very professional and clearly delivered with long term customer relationships in mind. The combo was competitively priced and the guitar was well setup. For those with any doubts, the shop is extremely COVID secure. I highly recommend Music Street.
Good service and super-quick delivery, guitar well-packed and set up for me. Thank you.
A difficult to find guitar I've sought after delivered with no fuss at a good price. In tune on arrival. Will keep them on my list of preferred suppliers.
Gert yor stuff man Its all Good Theyve got what you need theyll see you with speed SO B THERE OR B SQUARE DADDY O
I saw a bass I wanted.....on Facebook. I rang Andy at Music Street. He gave me loads of info on the bass.....within minutes I bought it. This was on a Friday and Andy told me the would ship it on Monday as they didn't like shipping on a Friday and having guitars hanging around transport drpots over the weekend. It turned up today - Tuesday - very well wrapped, in perfect condition. Totally hassle free purchase....thanks.
Excellent service and friendly staff
As promised. A 5 star review. Extremely helpful in choosing the right guitar. I initially went to try the strat and the tele, but the EVH Wolfgang just felt more comfortable, so I went for it. Great experience from start to finish.
Great service and competitive price
The guys at Music street are always really helpful and I have used them for years, they are a very professional team and I would strongly recomend them to anybody.
I bought a very nice 2nd hand strat online and then popped in to the shop to pick it up as I live nearby. Website and purchase both excellent, and they were friendly and helpful when I picked the guitar up. I was also pleased that they had good Covid protection policies in place at the store. Definitely recommend!
I was very impressed with my first order from Music Street, excellent customer service!
Great service, guitar set up great and fast delivery. Thank you
Received my guitar today - only a day after ordering! I cannot fault the service and the finance process was really easy. This is a wedding gift for my fiancé and it’s absolutely stunning. The communication after my purchase and delivery updates were really informative - making the whole process smooth and I felt really at easy. The guitar was delivered in excellent packaging - and a lovely gig bag too. Lots of padding for protection. I am over the moon. Thank you.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
My local music shop. Great guys, helpful, chilled atmosphere, and a stunning array of guitars! I now have a nice new PRS P20 acoustic after a very satisfactory trade in deal!
Superb. Item ordered using V12 finance. Guitar arrived the next day. Perfect.
welcome addition to my pedal board - the Musicstreet guys were very helpful as always.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Very positive experience from a professional company who care about their customers, refreshing when there are so many shops just after your money.
Really helpful shop and great products. Thank you
I ordered a new stingray bass late on a Friday night, and it was delivered the following Tuesday by DPD. The bass arrived on time, well packaged, it’s a joy to play. Everything went without a hitch. Delighted.
Excellent service.Quick delivery.