Musicstreet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

How would you rate Musicstreet ?

"Extremely friendly and helpful service. Quick to respond to questions. Went beyond the call of duty and supplied a hard-case for the Gretsch I purchased purely to help with delivery precautions .... at no extra charge!!"
Martin
"Very pleasant visits on Thursday and Friday of last week. Good to reminisce with Tony about the old days at Machinehead in Hitchin and to see how well Music Street has evolved. Friendly negotiation on the part exchange and cracking coffee from Andy. With the demise of all the decent guitar shops in my neck of the woods, Music Street is a real find. Check it out."
Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of instruments, great service"
Dave Watson
Verified Buyer
"Great products, well priced & easy to do business with."
"They were helpful and very efficient. Guitar was checked by them before it was dispatched and it arrived in perfect condition. They used dpd couriers and there tracking service was very good."
"Really great service from all the guys. I bought a Musicman, after much deliberation and their patience and help were exemplary. Superb."
Katy Craig
Verified Buyer
"Always a great service from here. Bought an SE Custom 24 limited edition and the set up is as good as my Custom 24"
Neil Langman
Verified Buyer
"This order took so long for you to process I'd actually forgotten I'd ordered it! Terrible service."
Rob Norris
Verified Buyer
"Really good shop, they've always had stock available when I've ordered. I had problems with the loyalty scheme though, it doesn't tell you that you can't apply two codes to one order - I found out the hard way after I'd redeemed two £10 discount codes that it would only apply one! Also bear in mind that next day delivery actually is next working day delivery. I ordered on Friday knowing DPD deliver on Saturdays only to find that the good won't arrive until Monday. The lack of clarity there caught me out and a mix up at DPD made it even worse."
"I should start, by letting you know I suffer from anxiety, normal things (like buying a guitar) is something I can't do like most other people, so visiting shops is out of the question for me. This transaction was done firstly over their live online chat and then the phone, Andy was absolutely brilliant, even after the guitar had been purchased (but still waiting for delivery), he had time to chat with me, very refreshing to find this standard of service today. Andy was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The advice/help offered was not rushed or condescending, neither were more expensive guitars pushed. My beautiful Duesenberg arrived the next day, very well packed. The Duesenberg speaks for itself, they're just spectacular guitars. I would buy from MusicStreet again and recommend them to others, thanks for the great experience!"
"Fabulous music store with outstanding customer service. Much thanks to top guy Anthony who actually remembered me as a customer back in the day at Machinehead in Hitchin some 15 years ago!"
"Old fashioned customer service first run shop. A long forgotten concept in most places. Fantastic range of guitars and amps from all the main players as well as some lovely more niche brands. Immaculate shop, friendly and knowledgable staff. Total gem of a guitar shop. Highly recommended (great coffee as well)"
Harry Wilson
Verified Buyer
"A perfect and smooth transaction, the Squier 70s jazz bass I bought arrived in perfect condition with all the original stickers, tags etc. Very pleased."
"Excellent rapid service, Vox AC30c2, second hand at a great price, packed to be indestructible, received within 2 working days. excellent correspondence via e.mail. Well done Musicstreet"
"Excellent service, I wanted to purchase an Amp they did not have in stock but they got it in very quickly. Staff friendly and helpful as they always are when I pop into the shop! Thoroughly recommend and happy to have such a great music shop locally!"
Matthew Sims
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased. Will do business again. Can recommend Musicstreet 100%."
Alistair Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Very good and friendly service. Highly recommended."
"Honest service, friendly and professional"
"Excellent service and clearly passionate about what they do."
"Incredible selection of beautiful guitars, amps and accessories for every budget! Friendliest customer service and highest degree of technicle knowledge and workmanship. Always have my guitars serviced here!"
Gareth Hollis
Verified Reviewer
"Personal service, I saw the guitar on the website, the store put it on one side for me without asking for a deposit, a warm welcome at the store and a quick hassle free deal, these guys could teach the bigger stores about customer service Totally stoked with my PRS and the whole experience Gaz"
Ian Marchant
Verified Buyer
"Good availability and great pricing. The person I spoke with was very helpful and made it very easy for me get exactly what I needed."
Musicstreet is rated 4.95 based on 226 reviews