Musicstreet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

How would you rate Musicstreet?

Martin
"Very pleasant visits on Thursday and Friday of last week. Good to reminisce with Tony about the old days at Machinehead in Hitchin and to see how well Music Street has evolved. Friendly negotiation on the part exchange and cracking coffee from Andy. With the demise of all the decent guitar shops in my neck of the woods, Music Street is a real find. Check it out."
Stuart Taylor
Stuart Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Good choice of instruments, great service"
"Tony at Music Street made a dream come true for me today when he personally delivered me my new PRS Tremonti and on his day off as well! Great shop, top guys n service that goes out of the way for you! Thanks very much Music Street!!"
"Excellent service and clearly passionate about what they do."
"Incredible selection of beautiful guitars, amps and accessories for every budget! Friendliest customer service and highest degree of technicle knowledge and workmanship. Always have my guitars serviced here!"
Gareth Hollis
Verified Reviewer
"Personal service, I saw the guitar on the website, the store put it on one side for me without asking for a deposit, a warm welcome at the store and a quick hassle free deal, these guys could teach the bigger stores about customer service Totally stoked with my PRS and the whole experience Gaz"
Ian Marchant
Verified Buyer
"Good availability and great pricing. The person I spoke with was very helpful and made it very easy for me get exactly what I needed."
"I see the PRS Custom 24 in River Blue on Musicstreet website after a Google search. I was unable to visit the shop but talking to Tony over the phone he insured me that the photos was of the exact guitar for sale, which in my opinion was very professionally taken. Tony talked me through the spec/condition (A1) and reassured me that I would not be disappointed, buying a guitar blind I was in Tony's hands. We negotiated a price and the deal was done. The guitar arrived when Tony said well packaged and on time. Tony was right, perfect condition, played beautifully and setup to how I asked. Musicstreet is the best kept secret on the web. Tony is very professional and trustworthy, will be doing business again. 5 Star company. Matt Sims."
"I went into Musicstreet today with my epiphone ej200 it needed abit of work doing on it,spoke to the technician and he fixed my guitar in a matter of minutes didn't have to be wait days for it to be done I have got to say the service is fantastic I would strongly recommend this shop."
"Fantastic fast service, and great price."
"I frequently pop in just to have a chat and drawl over some of the delicious guitars hanging on the wall. I've purchased from them, had set ups by Joel and even had lessons there and it's always the same service….. Professional, helpful, friendly and in short simply first rate. There aren't many places left I can think of where I get service like this anymore. Cheers guys!"
"The service is excellent, I'm an old pro musician so I know what I like but I always have a great conversation with the guys when I'm in there. What I like is the fact they cover everyone from absolute beginners to bad tempered old pro's like me..LOL..and everyone is given a high level of attention. I never like to deal with Music Shops who think that some people are beneath them.....let's face it, we all had to start somewhere and without the help of your local music shop it would be a lot tougher...carry on the good work guys..."
"Great bunch. Cheerfully put up with me fequently " just popping in for a look", no sales pressure. Have bought my last three guitars from them, wouldn't want to shop anywhere else."
"Just got my new guitar from Musicstreet must say more than impressed with the service thank you would consider buying from again"
James Jones
Verified Buyer
"Good old fashioned customer service. The guys at Music Street couldn’t have been more welcoming or helpful when my wife and I visited them. Then when I later got in contact and ordered the guitar I wanted, they went out of their way to ensure the guitar I was buying was exactly the way I wanted it: setting it up with my chosen strings, modding it to 50s wiring and they even passed me a shipping box for another guitar I was selling! Just a great store and they have some cracking guitars in there too -we’ll worth a visit!"
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery"
Henry
"good website and customer service"
"the website its really nice and well designed"
"I bought a fender cable to play with bass guitar and its worked smoothly"
John Grainger
Verified Buyer
"Made my purchase straight forward and easy. The guys had a coffee ready for me as I walked through the door. Very friendly and helpful. Thank you John"
"Instant feedback with online live chat and great selection of guitars"
David Rouse
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery despite time of year; clear images and detail on website"
"A first class, well communicated service with a quickly delivered quality product as a result. I will definitely make future purchases from this company. Thank you."
Musicstreet is rated 4.97 based on 210 reviews