Musicstreet Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,596 reviews
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Musicstreet 5 star review on 25th July 2022
Musicstreet 3 star review on 3rd June 2022
Alastair C
Musicstreet 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Daniel L
Great service at music street. I’d seen a bass guitar that I wanted. I messaged and asked if they could get it. They ordered it in without me having to commit to buying it, then let me try it to make sure I liked it. Additionally, they offered me a really fair price on the one that I traded in. I couldn’t be happier with the service. They were also really friendly whilst I was in the shop.
Very quick deliverey
I ordered a guitar on saturday for shipping to the Netherlands where I live. It was delivered on thursday. Very quick!
Beautiful guitar, great service. Thanks.
Super helpful store and the store I prefer to use in the East Midlands. Always welcoming, no pressure when trying gear and always go out of their way with the after sales. In this case I ordered an acoustic pickup online it was delivered and fitted two days later -all for the price of the pickup. Top store, top guys, deserving of repeat custom.
We were visiting the area and found the shop (seen online prior), glad I did. After receiving some good beginner advice I then purchased my first guitar and some accessories too. Will use again.
Great service very helpful thanks for an easy transaction will definitely returning for my next purchase
I have had nothing but excellent service from Andy and the team! Always keeping you up to date and thinking about the future care of your instruments. I can’t recommend them highly enough. They even collect and deliver if you can’t make it to the shop, from anywhere in England !!
Great customer service. Incredibly knowledgeable and always aim to please.
Very helpful good layout and organised stock
MS still had a MK 1 Flint from Strymon. It was delivered in 24 hours. Great service.
Very welcoming guitar shop, fantastic stock and excellent prices
Great service and super quick delivery!
Great service from they guys at Musicstreet as always. Dropped my guitar in for some work, and they turned it round in a couple of hours. It now feels so easy to play.
Today, I became the proud owner of a Maton Messiah 100C guitar. Beautiful instrument, great attentive service as always. The guys set me up with the two guitars to compare, and then left me to choose, they were there if I needed any info or help, so no pressure. This is my 2nd guitar purchase from Music Street, by far the best guitar specialist shop I know of. I could have bought the same guitar a bit cheaper online, but that's not what it's all about. I trust Music Street, I played the guitar, and supported local business. Thanks for everything guys, and see you soon.
Bought a Telecaster Player Series guitar and it's an excellent instrument and very well set up. Order arrived less than 48 hours after I had placed it, excellent service.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 25th July 2022
Unbelievably good service!! I’ve recommended to all my mates, the set up, delivery and the personal touch to every order has been second to none
Fantastic service and friendly staff. Was treated with great respect and given plenty of time to play and decide between guitars. Highly recommend. Thanks Andy and team.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 20th July 2022 Musicstreet 5 star review on 20th July 2022
Recently purchased a PRS silver sky SE at a great price. Item arrived on time as stated in the order and was really well set up ready to play straight out of the box with no adjustment required. Will be buying from here again. Highly recommended.
Fantastic bunch of guy's. Friendly and knowledgeable. They gave me plenty of time and respect. Highly recommend. Cheers Andy.
Musicstreet is rated 4.9 based on 1,596 reviews