Musicstreet Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Musicstreet

About Musicstreet: Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

How would you rate Musicstreet ?

Chris
"I always get excellent advice and service from Musicstreet. This time it was from Tony and Andy in helping me with my purchase of a Faith Venus Blood Moon acoustic guitar. They quickly managed to order an absolute beauty for me! Feel so lucky to have Musicstreet as my local store!"
Paul C
"Phoned up and spoke with Andy to order a Duesenberg Les Trem 2 which I wanted asap, coincidentally the DPD driver was in the shop just then & Andy asked him to wait while we processed the order and he packaged it up. It arrived next morning. Awesome!!! Will deffo check out Musicstreet next time I need anything. 10/10"
"Extremely friendly and helpful service. Quick to respond to questions. Went beyond the call of duty and supplied a hard-case for the Gretsch I purchased purely to help with delivery precautions .... at no extra charge!!"
"Two early to review. My purchase has yet to arrive."
"Got my lovely guitar very promptly. Staff very friendly and knowledgeable. Definitely my go to music shop from now on. Cathy"
"My two sons and I have been coming here for many years. We have bought lots of gear over the years. The sales and after sales service is faultless. It is simply the friendliest and most customer focused music shop I have ever been in. It's the best."
"Really impressed with Musicstreet - Andy was great with communications and keeping me informed, and I couldn't be happier with my beautiful HS Anderson guitar. Highly recommended!"
"Superb service. Guitar was in great shape."
"Went to the store to buy my first electric guitar. All the guys were really helpful and I came away with a lovely MusicMan guitar!"
"Amazing guitars and amps Staff very helpful and know there onions when it comes to gear Rock On"
"Great shop with great service! Always a pleasure!"
"Great service & support! Delivery was super fast! Would highly recommend Musicstreet & would definitely purchase from them again! Thank you!!"
"Great service and good communication . Deal with confidence great guitar buying experience"
"i would recommend musicstreet very fast delivery and great to deal with thanks"
"My New Gretsch perfectly set up by Andy top man top dealer big thanks to Tony and "the Team" Ray Pearse"
"I’m just glad I don’t live too close to this shop because they’d have to get a restraining order to keep me away. Wonder guitars Wonderful staff If I had the money I would have dropped £12000 on stuff right then and there. I’ll be back"
"I've been a MusicStreet customers for over 3 years, whatever my needs from a new guitar, amp or even a repair. Their service is beyond exceptional, professional advice from absolute professional musicians. If you have a question it's answered in minutes even if you tell them..no rush to answer. If a item is not in stock they will get it for you...and quick + delivered. Cannot forget to mention the excellent coffee which is better than well known coffee establishments in Huntingdon. Music Street is my number one choice and my 80 mile round trip is always worth it every time. Keep up the good work Tony, Andy and Dave....even though I can be difficult!"
"Excellent price and very prompt delivery, securely packed and fully informed at all times of the delivery Highly recommend"
"Eveything excellent"
"Great service. A pleasure to deal with."
"Amazing Service. Bought an incredible guitar today and was treated superbly. Have been in & out of the store for years, good guys!"
"Fantastic service, very fast parcel delivery(only 8 days United Kingdom - Grecce), great packing and the only shop in UK with free shipping cost! Thanks for everything!"
"This is how a guitar shop should be run. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. I look forward to many more visits."
Musicstreet is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews