Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Musicstreet 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Musicstreet 5 star review on 30th May 2021
Mark A
Musicstreet 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
Wayne B
Excellent service, quality and value
I continue to buy from Musicstreet as I've always been very pleased with the products and the pre- and post-sales service.
Needed a Duesenberg Les Trem 2 for Epiphone LS This item is way superior to Bigsby’s and worth every penny paid. Musicstreet stocks a large range of Duesenberg items. Delivered super fast, fitted easily in 20 minutes Beautifully engineered A1!
Very quick service and high quality product
Great, helpful on the phone
Great selection of stuff with which to meet all my GAS needs. Really fast delivery too.
Very good communication, fast delivery, purchased item was as expected.
Ordered Thursday. Delivered Friday. Excellent service.
The guys at music street are great. I wanted a guitar that wasn't in stock on any website, wasn’t even listed on their website as an item they normally sold, but was by a brand they normally stock. They contacted their supplier and we’re able to get one for me. It arrived super quick, and as I had had to go away unexpectedly, they ensured it wasn’t dispatched, and kept hold of it for me until I got back. This is the 4th guitar I’ve bought from them, and am always pleased with the level of service they provide.
Top service - very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Great in store selection of high quality guitars at competitive prices. Highly recommended.
Great product, fast delivery ++A service.
Tony, Andy and Dave were all very helpful with this built to order Guitar which after 14 months is being delivered this afternoon from Austin Texas. At the time of the order Music Street were a relatively new dealer for Collings (2019) but everything went smoothly. I would buy from them again if it was the right guitar. For future Customers the guitar came de-tuned to prevent damage to the Headstock in transit.
Musicstreet 5 star review on 10th September 2021
The Highwood Saddles for Stratocaster are very nice indeed. Excellent all round service from Musicstreet.
Very helpful staff and all musos so great to talk too.
Great store. Amazing choice of quality guitars in the store. Very helpful and friendly staff.
Guitar arrived in less than 24 hours very well packed, great service
Musicstreet caters for all levels of player from beginner to pro. I bought a PRS Fiore and the service in store was great. Help was given where required but also I was left to my own devices as an experienced player.
Very good service and delivery was swift
Fantastic to deal with. Great communication. Speedy delivery & delighted with my guitar. Will definitely purchase from Musicstreet again. Liz
Yamaha SA 2200 VS. In stock but not able to visit store. Staff answered my many questions and showed me the instrument online. Bought it late afternoon and next day it was shipped. Arrived well packed and un-damaged. It was a pleasure opening it up and just looking at it! Sounds even better through my Fender amp. Glad I spent the money. Thanks again folks.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,329 reviews