Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Amazing service from Andy at Musicstreet - I pre-ordered a Yamaha guitar online and later changed my mind on the colour. I spoke to Andy over the phone and within seconds he had emailed me some photos of the other colour (which was in stock) so that I could make an informed decision. Andy quickly changed the order over the phone and dispatched the guitar the same day. Guitar arrived well packaged the next day and I couldn’t be happier with my new guitar. Thanks Andy and Musicstreet👍 With such great service and very competitive prices I’ll definitely be a repeat customer for my future gear acquisition needs.
Good website and delivery time excellent.Will use you again and recommend to friends.
First time visiting Musicstreet. It was a positive experience, staff were helpful and attentive which was refreshing. Also the stock is well looked after and not covered in dust like many other music stores. Well done !
Quick delivery and well packed
Excellent service with quick delivery. High postage and packing prices though
Always great service, friendly staff and an amazing selection of guitars. First choice for any musical purchase!
Fast, delivery and service great! Contacted them with a quick question, they were really helpful and I bought the Amp.
Fast delivery, great value for money
Excellent and super friendly service!
Helpful staff.
Great prices and communication - fast and efficient dispatch. Good job 👏
Can't fault Musicstreet. Ordered on Wednesday morning, had a postal confirmation in under an hour and my items were delivered to the North of Scotland a day later, extremely well packaged.
Guitar and amp was packed very nicely and delivered in the hour timeslot given. Very nice !
My new bass arrived well packaged. Very happy!
Excellent service. Item received very promptly and the team answered my query very quickly .
Always great service and a very short wait to receive your items.
Easy to select and goods received well packaged and on time as per tracking link. For this reason I can forgive the £7.50 postage. Thank you.
Catered for phone call questions. Item as described and very fairly priced. Arrived on time and well packaged safely. Great service overall. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Service was great as always. I had some initial issues getting information back via email but when I reached out through the website chat I got immediate help. Considering all that is going on right now, that is a completely understandable thing.
It’s a pleasure to buy from people who (hallelujah) *really* care about what they do. My son is the guitarist in the family and is just starting, so we’ve needed good advice. How refreshing to be told the truth, not some old schmooze to make you spend more. They repaired the pickup on my ancient Les Paul copy (broken for 30 years) within an hour; they took plenty of time to help my son choose a bass. The shop is an Aladdin’s cave of gorgeous guitar treasures but they’re friendly and welcoming even if you’re a beginner.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,192 reviews