Musicstreet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musicstreet
Read Musicstreet Reviews

About Musicstreet:

Cambridgeshire's Premier guitar store, incredible prices and exceptional customer service

10 Chequers Court

Tell us how Musicstreet made you happy
Excellent service
Musicstreet 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
very good prompt service, will tell friends and would order from musicstreet again
Got my new Yamaha APXT2 guitar from Musicstreet and am very pleased with it. Easy buying process and fast delivery. Well packed, in perfect condition and ready to play, set up, great.
Excellent price and service for POD Go.
Very good service, great that on the site it shows how many of the item you want us in stock and what the delivery date will be. Specifically fir my order the item was very competitively priced, ordered Sunday, delivered Tuesday, can’t go wrong with that!
Great price prompt delivery great online customer service
I recently bought a used guitar from Musicstreet. I've been really pleased with the purchase, the customer service was great and a very good price. Thanks very Much! Paul.
I purchased a Musicman Cliff Williams signature bass today, and received a call from the store. They not only thanked me for my purchase, but delivered it by car to me this afternoon! Incredible service above and beyond.
Musicstreet supplied and fit a new pickup in my guitar as well as a set up and it’s never played or a sounded better. All done and back to me in one afternoon. I will certainly be going to Musicstreet again in the future.
The staff are very helpful and honest. The guitar I bought looked exactly the same as the stock photo and it sounds incredible. Very satisfied with the service they provide
Excellent service and price, received my new Prs guitar in just 2 days in bomb proof packaging, delighted with quality and featuring of product Thank you
Fantastic service, great price, awesome guitar.
Ordered on Wednesday night received on Friday, excellent service, awesome guitar (Ibanez artcore) at a fantastic price. What a pleasure. Only downside is it was supposed to be a present for my son in June - his comment when he saw it was "you'll have to pry this out of my dead hands to take it back" Totally get it! maybe an effects box on the day.
With friendly and knowledgeable staff and a fantastic selection of instruments, equipment and accessories this has got to be the best guitar shop in East Anglia. I recently needed some rarer EMG HB Pickups. They needed to order them, but within 3 days they had them delivered to my doorstep...fantastic service. I can't recommend Musicstreet enough for everything they do
The best online buying experience by far, super friendly and super quick delivery. More importantly their pre sale support and help are second to none, Andy and Tony answered all my questions quickly, I was a bit nervous making a purchase online for a high end guitar but they answered every question without being pushy and I instantly knew if I had any issues they would sort it out. No issues at all, great guitar too!
Great service. Goods delivered on time and everything in perfect condition
Superb service and quick delivery, very impressed
Good product and fast delivery, very impressed
Very imformative, goods delivered very quickly and well packed
It's pretty risky first buying a guitar, then an amp over the phone, but I will continue to buy from Musicstreet. I get very honest and frank information and support from like-minded musicians. When I'm full of doubt when buying an amp and guitar online without trying, trust is massive, so is honesty. The team at Musicstreet have been really supportive. The packaging of my guitar when it travelled across the country was was very meticulously done and the guitar was set-up perfectly. All round, a great service that has given me the confidence to buy remotely. Thanks.
Musicstreet is rated 4.94 based on 1,189 reviews