Muru Jewellery Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Muru Jewellery

About Muru Jewellery: JEWELLERY WITH INSPIRATIONAL MEANING

Empowering British jewellery designs with heart, soul and meaning.

All of our jewellery is designed in London and lovingly crafted in silver, gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil. Our necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets all come complete with luxury gift packaging and a Talisman card that explains the inspirational meaning behind each jewellery creation.

info@murujewellery.com

Muru, Unit 218, Screenworks, 22 Highbury Grove

Tell us how Muru Jewellery made you happy

"Lovely silver Capricorn necklace purchased as a gift. Excellent quality, lovely gift box and gift card as well as the card explaining the meaning of Capricorn. Muru jewellery makes the perfect gift for someone you care about."
""""
"Really pleased with the necklace. From the online picture I wasn’t too sure about the chain, but was very happy with it when it arrived and more to the point, so was my partner. She loved it. Many thanks."
""""
"Excellent service and purchase very nice."
"Pretty, detailed silver earrings, bought as a gift for their meaning, which is why I love Muru jewellery. Excellent quality, lovely gift box. Arrived quickly."
"Beautiful pendant; my daughter loved it. Easy to order and very quick delivery."
"The necklace was absolutely lovely, exactly as I’d hoped it would be. The hand written personal gift card was so special. Also the card inside the box explaining the meaning of the crescent moon made it even more special. The whole thing was beautifully boxed, wrapped and safely packaged for postage. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you."
"Beautiful little bracelet with a great meaning I live away and this was a gift I bought for my mum so she could wear it everyday to know I was always with her"
"From order to receive, everything was such a smooth and efficient service. Beautifully packaged and my necklace is gorgeous. Very impressed, thank you"
"purchased for myself as i love the meaning. Muru jewellery is beautifully made, there are so many pieces i already have my heart set on.its so affordable you could buy a new meaning to wear each month"
"I have just received the two very different pieces of jewellery i ordered for christmas presents, they are stunning ! Also beautifully packaged!"
"arrived quickly, one item is a gift the other item for myself which i'm very pleased with i will shop again"
"Beautiful necklace, really good quality, such a nice gift! Such lovely packaging too and super fast postage. Thank you!"
"Very good customer services nice quality and packaged really well no complaints"
"Bought the Durga coin necklace and some coin earrings. The earrings are ok (though nothing special) but the necklace is dreadful. The coin itself has a rough, poor finish - probably intended to make it look authentic but the result is it looks cheap and awful. Light in weight too. Very, very disappointed. My first Muru purchase and certainly my last."
"Love my silver butterfly earrings... Arrived really quick in a beautiful box with a lovely card.... A gift with meaning... So thoughtful and unique."
"Gorgeous necklace bought for Goddaughter’s 18th sure she will be over the moon when she sees it"
"Great product and excellent service would recommend Muru to friends."
"Very happy with my purchase...."
Muru Jewellery is rated 4.88 based on 155 reviews