Mortgage Light Reviews

1 Whittle Court,
Knowhill,

Tell us how Mortgage Light made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent service. Fully explained process and requirements. Chose the best deal for me providing comparison schedule.. Mortgage agreed in days. Valuation and mortgage offer received 1 week later.James Carr and Mortgage Light delivered on all levels. Professional swift service competitively priced. Definitely 5 star."
"Rob dealt with my mortgage and he was brilliant. It wasn’t easy but he did everything in his power to get me my mortgage. Nothing was too much trouble and no question was to silly to ask. He was very supportive and made what was a very stressful time for me a lot easier."
"Such an easy process, always kept in the loop every step of the way! Very quick! Will be coming back when I need to re-mortgage!"
"I dealt with Max Derry at Mortgage Light and he was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Everything was explained clearly and all of my questions were answered fully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a nicer person to deal with, I'll definitely be remortgaging with Max in the future and will recommend to friends and family!"
"They were transparent and accessible."
"I took some life and critical illness cover with MortgageLight and found the service received from James Carr exemplary from start to finish. Everything was explained clearly and recommendations were made to assist me with my circumstances. When my mortgage fixed rate expires I will definitely be talking to James to see how much money he can save me."
"This was our first time buying a house, Max and the team made the experience very easy, always happy to support and help whenever we had a question. If we look to buy again we will be using mortgage light and would 100% recommend them."
"Rob was great from start to finish. Helped with any info I wasn't sure if ensuring he talked me through each step."
"This was my first time purchasing a property, but Max and the rest of the team were excellent throughout the whole the process. They provided advice and support on every aspect of the process, making everything incredibly easy and relatively stress free. They were always on hand for any questions and took care of everything in a prompt, efficient and re-assuring manner. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking a buying a house."
"Max did a brilliant job in finding the right mortgage for us. He kept us informed all the way through the process. Max was friendly and welcoming throughout and always made us feel comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he would happily answer any questions we had. I would 100% recommend Max to anyone that needed a mortgage and we will definitely be using him again in the future."
"If you’re looking for a mortgage, look no further than mortgage Light. They have a very highly skilled, professional and helpful team, making the process of getting a mortgage and more pleasant experience, from the beginning to the end and and after moving into my new home, mortgage light have looked after me every step of the way. Thank you to Max Derry and the team for my new family home, I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!"
"We hadn't the faintest idea what we were doing and Max and the rest of the team made it so easy and stress free for us to find out what we could afford. They supported us and gave us encouragement when things got tricky and couldn't have been more helpful! Really highly recommend them and am looking forward to remortgaging via them when the time comes!"
"Max was great in taking time to understand what I needed and reviewing the best options for my budget. He was diligent, knowledgeable and personable and made the whole process stress free and smooth. I’d highly recommend him to anyone looking mortgage or remortgage. Thanks Max 👍🏻"
"Professional service. Answers for all quastions. Sincere help to get our lovely flat."
"5* company, we’ve used Mortgage Lite a few times now and the service coupled with the knowledge of the team made our experience a breeze. Sam took care of everything for us, from a friendly reminder when it’s time to review our options and having everything ready so we don’t have to wait around. We loved the professionalism and transparency we get from Mortgage Light. Thanks again Sam look forward to hearing from you when we need to review again. We will continue to recommend Mortgage Light’s services 10/10 Corrina & Lea Andrews"
"Found them very helpful"
"Would thoroughly recommend mortgage light to anyone seeking mortgage advice. A big thank you to Charles and the team"
"I have used Mortgage Light for both purchases i have made on a property and i cannot fault the service that i have received. On both occasions Siobhan and Alex have managed to secure mortgages for me that other brokers have deemed not possible. Their communication is great and it was the one part of our moving process that always felt fully in control. Alex was always on hand to answer our questions and the customer service we received was extremely positive. I would without hesitation use Mortgage Light for our next property purchase."
"Went through a remortgage with Mortgage Light, the whole process was made very easy with my advisor giving me excellent options and excellent explanations of the process. Will certainly be using again in the future!"
"Amazingly helpful and knowledgeable."
Mortgage Light is rated 4.82 based on 216 reviews