Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Brilliant,good value, fast delivery. Only needed a few bits which were not available on high street so delivery was more than purchase but very happy. Will use again. Thank god they use DPD and not Hermes.
Great service.
This is about our 4th order & it’s always been on time.
Always kept up to date with order progress, delivery dates etc.
Would recommend to anyone.
Best online company I’ve dealt with. Have everything you need. Quick delivery and cheap prices.
Monsterplumb Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Next day delivery, there was a problem with a stock issue so they called me and give me an option of going with a couple of smaller lb tubs to make up the weight, which would have cost them more. 👍🏼
First class service
Good range, great prices and fast free delivery, what more could you want!
Brilliant service this was our first order and Chas bent over backwards to help us.And to ensure the items we needed were delivered next day as we were working away. Will definitely use again.Prices were great as well.
Excellent prices, Fabulous customer service.Highly recommend Monsterplumb.
Quick delivery, good price will use again👍🏻
Fittings were a very good price and delivered sooner than I expected. I would definitely use monsterplumb again
A very efficient service, good prices too!
Fast and efficient service, plus great pricing. Thank you
Excellent service, there was a slight issue with my order (15mm clips instead of 22mm) I emailed and the correct clips were sent out the very next day. Free of charge. Will use again
Outstanding
Good prices and fast delivery. Will be recommending to other plumbers.
Great price and quick delivery. I didn’t have plumbing in mind when I purchased these bits - had something a little different to do with them.

Honestly, the only downside was the price of the delivery which was a third of my overall cost, but even with that it was still the best value I could get on the specific products I purchased.
Monsterplumb Ltd 4 star review on 11th July 2020
Customer Service excellent, very helpful on a one damaged item, I provided pictures, quick solution, will use again in the future
Customer service is 2nd to none!
A very easy and quick service
Despite the lockdown situation, this company came up trumps with my order. They were diligent with their quick search and followed it through right till delivery. Great service. Thank you
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,343 reviews