Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Great price and quick delivery. I didn’t have plumbing in mind when I purchased these bits - had something a little different to do with them.

Honestly, the only downside was the price of the delivery which was a third of my overall cost, but even with that it was still the best value I could get on the specific products I purchased.
Monsterplumb Ltd 4 star review on 11th July 2020
Good selection of goods.
Slight problem with incorrect number of items being delivered - but quick response to correct mistake.
Goods themselves very stiff and difficult to remove valves from Mode Harrison shower valves - not properly oiled to facilitate use.
Great service & prices👍
Delivery charge is high for a small fittings, but that’s just a small complaint.
Nothing wrong with the service I received but there should have been a note on the ad that this item required special tools to fit. I shall be returning them.
Description and delivery cannot be faulted, the item delivered was exactly what I ordered and expected.

I slight discrepancy or clarification required please VAT for 24 = 4.80 but in the summing up it is written 5.80?

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your Feedback.

Regarding the VAT, as your order was under £70 excl VAT, there is a standard delivery & Handling fee charge of £4.99+VAT. The £4.80 would have been VAT on your materials, and there would have been a £1 VAT charge on your delivery & Handling Fee, which equates to the £5.80 charged.

I hope this helps, any problems whatsoever please do not hesitate to contact us.

Monsterplumb Ltd
Parts despatched promptly but unfortunately 2 items supplied were incorrect (brass instead of chrome). Rectification was efficient with correct parts dispatched straight away using next day delivery.
Quick delivery and good price. I would use again.
good quality, best price i could find anywhere and delivered early next morning. what more could you ask for
Fast, efficient and cost effective for all plumbing needs
goods turned up on time well packaged. have used before will use again
Monster plumb was the cheapest for this product arrived on time all good no problems
prom service right product
Very efficient and friendly on the phone.
items arrived on time
Quick response delivery on Time
Great value for money with a speedy delivery and good communication of delivery.
provided the requested items quickly and at a good price
Ordered the part it arrived promptly what more can you ask for - I wasn't expecting chocolates or beer just a hotundish and that is what I got!
Excellent service and good prices
good price, arrived on time and product working fine. Happy with purchase.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,343 reviews