Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Have used Monsterplumb twice and found the product bought very well priced, in stock and delivered quickly. Highly recommended.
products delivered to specification and communication was good.
I have not received the goods/paid for. Please issue full refund soonest. Very, very disappointed with your poor service and so is my customer. LAWRENCE BYFIELD.
Good Morning Lawrence. Many apologies for the issue you have experienced. I can see that you ordered on Saturday last week, and your item was despatched on Monday, for delivery Tuesday by DPD. You will have received an E-Mail stating this had happened, and also on Tuesday morning with an hour time slot of the delivery. From the tracking it looks like the DPD driver struggled to find your address, and the delivery sadly failed. An E-mail would have been sent to you informing you of this, and requesting delivery instructions to help the driver. Unfortunately, there was no reply or instructions given. They tried again to deliver on Thursday, with the usual E-mails being sent to inform you of this. Sadly again, they could not locate your address to deliver. Another E-Mail was sent informing you off this, and again requesting delivery instructions to help the driver find you. No information was given by yourself, and as a result on Friday night i can see the parcel has been returned to sender. Again, apologies you never received your parcel, when living in a vast countryside location, sometimes the drivers do need a little help, without this it can be very difficult to find you. We will of course process your refund as soon as the office re-opens tomorrow.
Amazingly quick delivery time from ordering to delivery of an item I needed urgently and which was unattainable locally. Ver impressed
All items arrived when they were supposed to and all correct. Will be telling my friends to use u if they need any fittings.
Monsterplumb has really good stock,service and decent prices very good company
Helped us out tremendously with a job deadline by organising a pick up of large bore chrome tube . Many thanks. Ctp plumbing.
Very quick with delivery service!!
Good price and very speedy delivery.
Goods arrived quickly, all in good order. Nice one.
Excellent service and cheapest
After purchasing a select few of our required sundries / goods from other online retailers, I can categorically confirm Monsterplumb to be the most efficient with best customer service. I wouldn't even entertain another online merchant if Monsterplumb has stock of a particular item, prices are unlikely to be beaten and service unmatched. Another satisfied customer once again.
First class service yet again a pleasure to deal with
Excellent service parts arrived next day sooner than anticipated
Quick efficient service
Great service.,prices that can't be beaten what more can I say
Exaactly what I needed and delivered quickly, excellent product range and good prices. Perfect parts for home DIY garden irrigation control.
Prices are lower than other larger companies. Shipping was also next day in my case. So nothing to complain about.
Very prompt service with constant communication. Dealt with Chad, very helpful and professional. 100% recommended to all my plumbing friends, you will not be disappointed.
apart from the pipe insulation the rest of the plumbing items were very poorly packed. 3 no zone valves were out of their respective boxes and loose ,the box they were in was far too big resulting in damage to the cardboard box and loss of 1 x 22mm comp nut and olive, a troupe of baboons would have done a better job of packaging. i will not be ordering from you again.
Good Afternoon Paul, apologies for the issues experienced. I can see that the problem arose, as the delivery was to the Isle of Skye, which meant we could not send the order in as many parcels as we usually would, due to the high cost of shipping to non mainland UK. The scottish island delivery charge you paid only covers the cost of sending one parcel, as the majority of your order was lengths of pipe insulation this made the order into numerous parcels, which we covered the cost ourselves at £15.96 each extra parcel, as we make no money from delivery charges. This therefore meant the valves and fittings were included within one of the pipe insulation boxes, to save the cost of another parcel on top, which would have meant we would have had to cancel the order more than likely. I have seen the photos taken by the delivery driver, and the boxes arrived in good condition. Unfortunately, it sounds like the person that has packed this order, has not included enough packing paper to stop the box of valves and fittings moving around inside the main outer box during transport, which we apologise greatly for. The issue has been raised within the warehouse, and can assure you more supervision has been allocated towards checking the packing of parcels going forward. Apologies again your experience has been unsatisfactory.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,786 reviews