Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Part turned up but not use able as arm is to long and it has no adjustment for water level
Great products at a good price fast delivery will use again!
Second time ordering from Monsterplumb again cheapest on the market and on time delivery thank you
Quick delivery- good prices
Excellent product and prompt service
Delivery was very quick but unfortunately the pipe I ordered was bent and a valve was wrong.
They were very quick to replace the pipe and valve, but the replacement valve was again wrong. I gave up and got one from B&Q.
I would suggest they use something rigid to pack their pipes, as the second one was also slightly bent although not badly.
Hello John,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by these issues. As detailed in our E-Mail to you, we have let you down, and can assure you it will be dealt with, with the member of staff that we can see picked and packed your order on both occasions. The normal protocols were not followed on this occasion for packing pipe lengths, we do agree and consideration needs to be taken into the packaging sending these 1 metre pipe lengths by courier moving forwards. Again, sincere apologies for the issues you have experienced with this order, we can assure you this is most certainly not the norm. We have also processed the necessary refund for the part you had to source elsewhere. Regards Monsterplumb Ltd
What can I say? They had the products I wanted at a price that I wanted to pay and they delivered in a timescale I was happy with. Will be definitely returning as a customer.
Excellent service and prompt delivery. Needed some Drayton TRV4 and MonsterPlumb were easily the best price available. The valves were delivered within 2 days and i was provided with delivery estimate and tracking number which made it easy to plan around.
The ordering was reasonably easy, the goods arrived when stated, and the items received were exactly as ordered and of good quality.
Items received on time and as described
Thanks for your efficiency on delivering my product.
No nonsense and easy to deal with.
Will be using your services as frequently as required.
First time I’ve used Monsterplumb. I would have usually have used Screwfix. Monsterplumb have a Great range & great prices. Delivery was fast. All sourced & purchased from the comfort of my armchair.
Excellent service
Fast service great price
Will be buying again
Staight forward no messing about order and delivery. Tried several of our regular merchants who were only interested in selling who valves not the repair glands. Well done Monster we will be back.
Amazing service
Superb service, fast delivery and a great product. Many thanks
I had not previously heard of this company, but I will certainly use them again.
Good prices, good delivery updates including a one hour delivery slot, well packed.
cost effective, if you forward think you can save a lot using monster plumbing, turned up on time, good service
Ordered a new radiator (cheaper than anywhere else, on a side note) even though delivery was a day late for our purposes. Once ordered I emailed Monsterplumb and they were able to call their supplier and get me the radiator a day early. Amazing customer service. Thank you.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,678 reviews