Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy

"Monster plumb offered the best prices we could find, delivered on time and everything was in perfect condition. What more could we ask?"
"Ordered A Drayton Digistat RF3 and receiver. Had the best online price and much cheaper than local store. Received by DPD courier very next day.. Excellent service .. Fitted the part in 10 mins.. works perfectly.. Fantastic upgrade."
"Great prices, excellent communication throughout and fantastic delivery time. Thank you"
"I have held accounts with 2 nationwide plumber’s merchants and neither of them could match Monster Plumb’s prices. The items were in stock and despatched quickly with free shipping. What’s not to like?"
"Good service will be using again"
"Excellent price and service. Speedy dispatch, the only downside being quite poor packaging. However, the goods arrived undamaged. Thank you Monsterplumb"
"I’ve recently bought 2 Myson radiators from Monsterplumb. They have unbeatable price, and I’ve compared lots and lots of shops! Not only that, customer services is amazing! My delivery was delayed and Monsterplumb promptly contacted their supplier to chase it up and they followed it up closely until the radiators were delivered. They even gave us a 10% refund as an apology for the delay. I highly recommend using Monsterplumb! :)"
"Excellent service ordered before 2 pm arrived next day"
"Drayton trvs. Best price by far. Quick next day delivery. Having not heard of Monsterplumb before I was unsure of such a good deal being offered. Should not have worried at all, everything was perfect. Will definitely use again and will recommend to friends."
"No Problems parts in stock and arrived prompt"
"Way cheaper than B&Q and my TRVs arrived next day at the scheduled time. Couldn't fault the service and would use again."
"Everything was great but I found the shopping basket kept deleting items so I am now without pipe clips which is frustrating, could have sworn they were in the basket when I checked out!!!"
"Central heating programmer ordered delivered as required and quickly via DPD."
"Ordered replacement thermostatic valves. Best price and fast delivery."
"As a Heating engineer that uses consumables like they are going out of fashion, Monsterplumb is an absolute god send. Perfect products at very very competitive prices, what more could we ask for. Keep up the great work 👍🏻"
"Monsterplumb needed to order a radiator in from the manufacturer but the first 2 (to them) were delivered damaged. I was kept up to date with their problems/progress and was impressed with their communications. The radiator and velves (all at very competitive prices) arrived by DPD exactly as promised. Totally recommend."
"Goods despatched and delivered in a timely manner and intelligently packaged. Competitive prices too. Thank you."
"The themostatic valves were far cheaper than I could find elsewhere online and my order was delivered quickly. I would recommend Monsterplumb and would certainly order from them again."
"I ordered 9 Drayton TRV4 thermostatic valve packs with included lockshield valve on a Thursday afternoon at a very good price and they were with me by mid morning on the Monday. Delivery was free. They are now fitted and working well. Very good service."
"Excellent service. Competitive prices"
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 706 reviews