Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
items arrived on time
No problems at all
very pleased with the service from Monsterplumb Ltd. Helpful staff and great on delivery
Excellent service
Quick response delivery on Time
Good product for the money very pleased
Radiator trvs very good quality and seems to be cheapest on the net. Highly recommended.
Its the first time I have used Monsterplumb and it was a trouble free purchase and transaction will definitely check out the site for my next plumbing purchase
Great price and delivery service on TRVs.
Great product and quick delivery Easy to use website and payment made easy
I'm a plumber who is used to going into a merchant and buying off the shelf. I used monsterplumb ltd for the first time the other day and not only did they beat my shop on price the delivery was very quick as well. I am already making a list of other items to buy in the next few weeks and will happily use monsterplumb again. Five stars
Excellent service on the phone and prompt delivery well done Keep up the good work
Great price for good quality branded goods and very quick delivery. What more could you ask for!
Ordered and delivered in time stated, good communication with emails for despatch and payment, product as exactly described at a good price for a Yorkshire lad.
I'm a very savvy shopper - I'll always spend extra time to find the cheapest deal and it usually pays off. I hadn't heard of Monsterplumb but the price of their Drayton Wiser kit was too low to resist. I bought it on Sunday, it arrived on Tuesday, I've had no issues since. Overall I'm really pleased, thanks so much Monsterplumb, you've saved me about £40 vs Screwfix :-).
Fantastic service and very quick replies to my email enquiries. Will be using again for sure!
This is the third time i have used Monsterplumb and will never use anyone else i am not a plumber i make ornaments from copper and can't find anyone cheaper and always a excellent service.
Quick service and very good price. Will definitely use again
very good product & price would buy again
thank for your good and fast service following day delivery thank you
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 987 reviews