Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd

How would you rate Monsterplumb Ltd ?

"Trv4 arrived quickly and as described. Very good value."
"Excellent service, fast delivery and on time."
"Really great company to deal with. I made a small mistake on my order and they were quick to fix it for me just before it went out with the courier. Great prices and great service!"
"They are Fab. i made a mistake on the order, called and they amended it over the phone and it still arrived the next day. Can not reccommend them highly enough"
"Great customer service, I needed to change the delivery date which inured an additional cost, the date was changed and in process before I had made the purchase, brilliant."
"Excellent service from monsterplumb. Website works great found what I wanted and ordered quickly and without fuss. Very competitive price. Received my parcel two days later, well packaged. I will be using monsterplumb again."
"First class service,first class materials"
"To be honest I think you’re prices are great you have really good stock and delivery is fast I’ll definitely be using you again"
"Kept me fully informed of delivery times"
"Everything as advertised, super quick delivery. Highly recommended"
"Very quick and accurate delivery. Will use again"
"Brilliant service"
"Product was out of stock but I was kept in the loop throughout and it was delivered as soon as available."
"Excellent prices for the Drayton radiator valves and other odds and ends that I wanted. Ordered out of business hours, so order confirmed and despatched the following day and arrived the day after that. Great service, you will be the first I look aty next time I need to order."
"Very good price. Helpful staff. Prompt delivery."
"Fast delivery, all items as described, and a good deal. Thanks."
"Excellent+++++"
"Fantastic service, very fast delivery, will be using again."
"Great service, didn't have some items in stock but they let me know straight away and delivery was still very quick. Will definitely use again. Cheers"
"Fantastic value for money and excellent service. Would highly recommend and will use again."
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 638 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!