Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd

How would you rate Monsterplumb Ltd ?

Andy Ashwell
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery. No issues. Thank you"
Carl Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Very easy transaction, great communication and to top it off super fast delivery. I would definitely recommend Monsterplumb and no doubt will be using them again in the future myself."
Bradley Ward
"Such good prices"
Ray Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant price and brilliant service. Thanks a lot!"
Stuart Ramage
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with very good and well informed delivery service."
Michael Stirling
Verified Buyer
"Cheapest I could find for what I was looking for both high street and online prices. Ordered items was emailed ever step of the way delivery was fast and packaged well, would definitely recommend and will be buying from again."
David Craven
Verified Buyer
"Great price and great service. Delivered very quickly and on time. Perfect."
Christopher Richards
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient delivery, excellent stock choices."
Graham Vaughan
Verified Buyer
"Good company, was very accurate on delivery, product packaged well, would definately purchase from again"
ADRIAN PLAYER
Verified Buyer
"Small prices with MONSTER service ! Well done again guys !"
"Goods delivered the next day as stated on website."
"Great price and very quick despatch for a couple of Drayton TRV's. Monsterplumb kept me updated on my order status. Would use again."
Ryan Mcewan
Verified Buyer
"Very competitive prices quick delivery easy to use website"
Chris Dyer
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to deal with and the items arrived quickly"
"Easy payment product in stock quick delivery"
"Great customer service when called with a query. Delivery received on time and all in good order."
"Great service. Fast delivery. Cheapest price"
"Excellent prices and brilliant service"
John Yates
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Emails and texts followed to keep us in the picture about delivery which arrived exactly when the text said it would. The product was very satisfactory. I was very happy with Monsterplum Ltd I thought they were excellent"
Mark Smith
Verified Buyer
"Monsterplumb had the “HotFlow” prv discharge tundish i required, the cost was on par with my local suppliers who where out of stock, so was very pleased. However i’m assuming it was down to DPD, but following a message saying i could collect from 12:00 Tuesday, the parcel had not been delivered to my designated collection point (by 21:00) and i had to reschedule completion of my job until the following day. I do not believe this delay was at all due to Monster plumb, and will be very happy to use them again."
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 583 reviews