Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd

How would you rate Monsterplumb Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Michael Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, delivery spot on. Would highly recommend."
Simon Howarth
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, great service all delivered on time, would fully recommend."
Richard Norton
Verified Buyer
"They had the hot water control RF unit I needed in stock and it arrived within 2 days as stated. I quickly got my water heating working again"
Gregg Wyburn
Verified Buyer
"Honeywell evohome items arrived on time and in full working order. Well packaged. Would buy from monsterplumb again."
"The fitting I was looking for at an excellent price with fast,secure and reasonably priced delivery. The overall cost was less thanI could have bought it over the counter at well know plumbing and buiding supplies merchants. I would definitely use Monsterplumb again"
Barry Fowler
Verified Buyer
"After much searching on the internet monsterplumb was without a doubt the best price and was delivered the following day of ordering...as I run my own business my only requirements are to get the best price and a quick delivery, Monsterplumb delivered on both counts, look no further!"
Nigel Elsegood
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with price and speedy free delivery of a Aqualisa Midas 100 exposed shower, just needed to reduce the 22mm gravity pipe down to 15mm and put the various parts together and turn it on, lovely. The control bar only needs the slightest of pressure to turn off the water, I was a little concerned about reducing to 15mm but it was fine, overall very pleased with the result. Thanks Monsterplumb."
"Great service. RECEIVED ON TIME AS SAID"
Richard Upchurch
Verified Buyer
"My experience started with a slick website order system which identified exactly what I was looking for and offered suitable practical and essential accompanying items. This order was then assessed by real people who provided a common sense approach and advice (which was confirmed with other trade customers) for an alternative tool item that was equally as good and cheaper due to a delay on original selection, then advised exact delivery dates and updated times on the day. All of this provided an excellent service to me and is an exemplary example of how to run a supply service to trade and public cusotmers."
"Excellent service, amazing price, arrived exactly when they said it would, would thoroughly recommend"
Paul Densham
Verified Buyer
"They delivered a large consignment of fittings but unfortunately one of the parts was incorrect. I was extremely pleased with their super quick response and the correct parts arrived without delay in good time for the job. I'm returning the wrong parts as requested and they will refund the postage. I will certainly use them again."
Robert Griffin
"Top job well happy 👌"
"Really good delivery, no issues. Arrived when specified. Easy to use website. Will use again"
"Cheapest I found and quick delivery"
"All arrived ok just found it could of got product I ordered for half the price u charged with delivery"
Good Evening,

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your order. We would like to act on this positively and get to the bottom of the issue.

Can you please let us know where you have found this exact same product at half the price we sell at including delivery? On the Hotun product you have bought the manufacturer has a “must not sell lower then price” and I assure you we are selling at the lowest price possible. If buying from a merchant then yes it will be cheaper in total due to delivery charge, as we charge £4.70+vat for next day delivery which we think is very reasonable, in fact I don’t think I have seen this cheaper anywhere, and if ordering above £70, this comes as free, which again we think is very reasonable. If you have found it cheaper online then I would be very interested to know who from, so that we can action this and ask why we are not allowed to sell at the same price.

I look forward to your reply, and again, apologise that you are not happy with service received.

Best Regards

Monsterplumb Ltd
Daren Fletcher
"Fast delivery"
David Watson
Verified Buyer
"Good choice, competitive pricing, easy ordering and quick delivery. Can’t ask for more."
John Huson
Verified Buyer
"Swift order processing and delivery. Great communication throughout the process."
Phil Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and price. Have already recommended to friend."
Chris Tuckwood
Verified Buyer
"Prices are as good if not better than local suppliers and the likes of eBay too, the products are of the same good quality as you'd get from anywhere. I needed plumbing items quick as I was mid project when it became obvious I needed more items to finish the job. I ordered for delivery as delivery was not expensive (if spend £70+ you get free delivery) and delivery cost was less than it would have cost in my time and petrol, plus it gave me the time to get more done before it arrived. I was very pleased with the service I received and speedy delivery, I would whole heartedly recommend them and I'll be using them again."
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 464 reviews