Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
They have the best prices, really good service and communication with the staff
Good price on TRVs and prompt delivery.
Excellent company to deal with,and fantastic price.
Excellent products and great service with a brilliant delivery time
Would recommend brilliant service I use local plumbing merchants which could not get any👍🏻👍🏻
Great products and very quick delivery
Couldn't be faulted. Delivered quality on time. Keep it up.
First time I’ve used them,unbelievable delivery time next day absolute quailty
Very good easy to order and no issues with delivery
Decent prices will definitely use again
Item I needed at best price on the internet and quick delivery.
A1. Consistent faultless service
Great prices great customer service
Highly recommended
Easy ordering and fast delivery.
Perfect for my needs.
Cheers!
Dan
I have ordered from Monsterplumb few times now. The order and materials choice is absolutely fine, however the DPD courier used is always shambles. Never get a message in when the parcel would be delivered and their system is never updated to show if and when they will deliver. Result: never get items on time as specified in original order.
This is not just the case with Monsterplumb, but any company that uses DPD. Unfortunately The delivery company used is part of the whole service a company Supplies, therefore I would not order again. If I was Monsterplumb I would seriously change the delivery company used.
Good Afternoon Fausto,
We do apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused buy this issue. As discussed in our correspondence, it is rare to encounter such an issue with DDP ourselves, their success rate is way, way better than a lot of their competitors, we have experienced this first hand. Looking back at your past orders their does not seem to have been any issues, so we can only guess this is a recent issue within your locality, if you have also experienced it from other companies using DPD. We do use FedEx as a secondary courier, and they come into us every day to collect at lunchtime, so if you did want to order again, then please drop us an E-mail after ordering, requesting the delivery to be made by FedEx, that is no problem at all.
Apologies again for the issue with this order.
Quality products, competitive prices, professional company
Very informative and honest.
Quick communication.
Good quality products
Couldn't ask for more and I will definitely shopnhere again for any plumbing needs
Quick delivery and amazing prices. Very happy with my first purchase. I will definitely shop here again. I highly recommend MonsterPlumb.
Only bought a couple of valves, so don’t know about quality yet. Delivery was impressive though
Nice and easy transaction, 5 out of 5
Always good service, great communication and competitively priced.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 1,398 reviews