Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy

"First Class Service. Competitive prices and good comunications throughout."
"Excellent product,quick delivery kept me informed"
"Great service. Great prices. What more would you want."
"Absolutely first class service, would definitely use them again."
"quick and really good service.would use again"
"Monsterplumb Ltd where excellent from placing the order to receiving the goods."
"This was the perfect online experience. Website easy to use, order acknowledged straightaway, next day delivery with a good courier, all very efficient. Many thanks."
"First order placed with them was easy, hassle free. Excellent prices and speedy delivery. Will be using them from now on."
"Been working with Monster Plumb for a while now and found them very friendly, quick and efficient when dealing with my orders. Thank you."
"Really well packaged and fast delivery and fixed a minor error immediately."
"/Excellent service dealt with Chad could not of been more helpful , would highly recommend ."
"Excellent service, super fast delivery and highly competitive prices (actually the best we’ve ever found). Wouldn’t shop anywhere else for all our plumbing needs!"
"Very competitive prices on plumbing requisites I have ordered and very good tracking and notification of delevery. I will gefinitely use Monster again and recommend others to try them. You will not be disappointed."
"Product was as expected at a good price. What was unexpected was the speed with which the items were delivered and the comprehensive communication around my order. I was at no time unsure of the status of my order right up to the time of my delivery. I will certainly use Monster plumb again. Thank you."
"I ordered TRV`s which were great value and recieved them next day, in the one hour time slot and i`m 400 miles away so i`ll use Monster Plumb again Great Service, Great Prices, Thanks"
"Cheapest place i found for the items I was looking for. Dispatched quickly with no errors. I particularly liked the 1 hour window for delivery so I knew when to be available. I would use again."
"great transaction, great item, great price, great delivery, great communication what more can you ask for. many thanks bob"
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 822 reviews