Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
I am not an expert and my opinion might mislead your customers and accumulate negative outcome. Keep it simple and do your best. Thank you.
Everything was great but I found the shopping basket kept deleting items so I am now without pipe clips which is frustrating, could have sworn they were in the basket when I checked out!!!
Mid position valve and actuator arrived very quickly.
However, the unit had sustained a certain amount of damage at some point before delivery.
Part of the plastic quick release/retaining mechanism was broken, which I managed to glue back on for satisfactory repair.
Also, two of the three olives supplied were bent out of shape, so I had to use alternative ones.
This said, the valve is now installed and is working perfectly
Hi Chris,

Thanks for leaving us your comments. You should have contacted us regarding the state of the product, this is not acceptable and we would have arranged for a replacement product to have been sent out straight away.

If you have any issues moving forward with the valve please let us know.

Best Regards

Monsterplumb Ltd
Good products but delivery was haphazard and unreliable
Good Evening Geoff,

I apologise for the issue you experienced with your delivery. As discussed on the phone when we called you, unfortunately one of the guys in the office had failed to mention to you in his delivery confirmation E-Mail that the order would be coming in 2 seperate deliveries the next day, we apologise for this.

In our defence, on the day delivery was stated, nobody was in for either delivery anyway, and although you left a note on the door for us to leave the items in the porch, that was fine for the small box of radiator valves, but we could not have got a 3m long bundle of copper tube in your front porch. It is also asking for trouble leaving copper tube unsigned for, as the chances of it going missing before you got home are very high, so it is company policy not to leave it without a signature. So we think "delivery was haphazard and unreliable" is maybe a little harsh on us.

Again, many apologies for the mis-communication.

Best Regards
Monsterplumb Ltd
Quick despatch and usual confirmation. Good on prize comparing with other shops. However packaging was not acceptable. I understand that it is a start up company but sending 12 items in a bag which good be easli torn rather than cardboard did not make professional impression with over £500 order.
Good Afternoon Jacek,

I am very sorry you are disappointed with the packaging on the order you received. Your order came direct from our supplier the next day as stated, our supplier is less than 2 miles away from your delivery address, and they delivered in person to your door to deliver the order. At no point would your products have been through any kind of delivery depot, as would have been the case if we were sending it via Parcelforce. If that was the case we always ensure that all orders go out in the best packaging possible to ensure the products arrive in brand new condition, and always bubble wrapped heavily if smaller items, which go in a courier bag.

In your case, the supplier has put the items in one of their heavy duty bags for ease of delivery more than to avoid damage, as they knew that it would be delivered safely by themselves. If that is not the case please let me know and I will arrange to have the damaged items picked up and replaced immediately.

Again, I can only apologise you are not happy with the service you received.

Kind Regards