Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
We'll deliver your Monster Plumb Ltd parcel
TOMORROW
10th June 2020
We will send your 1 hour time slot as soon as your parcel leaves the local depot, this is usually by 11:00am.
We won't ask you to sign for your parcel, we'll take a photo of it instead in your open doorway as proof it has been delivered. If you're self isolating, leave a signed note on your door, telling us where to put the parcel.

Show my options

Your parcel: ‍15505984435012

It never arrived!!!
Hello Enda, many apologies for the delay in receiving your parcel today. As reading this review is the very first time we knew of any problem (we had to track the parcel reference to see who you were), we feel it is a bit harsh posting a 1 star negative review without contacting us first to even give us the chance to look into it for you.

Your order will be delivered tomorrow, Thursday June 11th 2020. We have been having problems with Talon delivering recently due to COVID19 affecting their operation, our stock delivery was expected in yesterday which included some of your items, hence your parcel being prepared and DPD informing you it was being despatched. Unfortunately, the Talon stock delivery did not show up until today which in turn held your delivery up a day.
Again, we are very sorry for the delay and inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards
Monsterplumb Ltd
Excellent choice and value, delivery was very quick as well.
Good service good product
Over a week still no delivery DPD apparently however the phone is always engaged at Monster Plumb, when they eventually did promised to get back to me four days later still no response. What’s going On?
Good Afternoon Yoseph,

We can only sincerely apologise for the issues you have experienced. I can see that your parcel was dispatched on a 24hr working day service on the 27th July via DPD, for reasons unknown to ourselves, DPD have then mis-sorted your parcel and sent it to the opposite end of the country, which is very rare for them, and unfortunately is totally out of our hands. They have told us you were notified you of this via text message and E-Mail.

I can see that the parcel was subsequently elevated to our DPD account managers attention and we were promised it would be delivered ASAP, this has obviously not happened.

Regarding comminucation via telephone, I can assure you this will be investigated further, as although we were very busy last week, somebody should definitely have come back to you regarding the situation of the parcel.

We will be contacting DPD as a matter of urgency tomorrow morning when their office re-opens to get this situation resolved straight away. As soon as we have answers one of our team will give you a call immediately to let you know.

Again, many apologies for these issues you have experienced.
Good Afternoon Yoseph,

I am glad to see that your order was delivered today, if you have any other problems please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assure you that the communication issue you had is being taken very seriously, and procedures will be put into place to try and prevent this from happening again.

Apologies again for the delay you experienced. Hopefully you can see that unfortunately it was totally out of our hands, DPD have and advertise to customers over 98% success ratio with their delivery times, so issues such as yours are very isolated.
All arrived ok just found it could of got product I ordered for half the price u charged with delivery
Good Evening,

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your order. We would like to act on this positively and get to the bottom of the issue.

Can you please let us know where you have found this exact same product at half the price we sell at including delivery? On the Hotun product you have bought the manufacturer has a “must not sell lower then price” and I assure you we are selling at the lowest price possible. If buying from a merchant then yes it will be cheaper in total due to delivery charge, as we charge £4.70+vat for next day delivery which we think is very reasonable, in fact I don’t think I have seen this cheaper anywhere, and if ordering above £70, this comes as free, which again we think is very reasonable. If you have found it cheaper online then I would be very interested to know who from, so that we can action this and ask why we are not allowed to sell at the same price.

I look forward to your reply, and again, apologise that you are not happy with service received.

Best Regards