Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Apparently your parcel arrived and the delivery driver put a note said he put a note in postbox stating that no one was at home he was lying no note was left ,we were at home all day .The next day, He again tried to deliver apparently the parcel and it was refused again he's lying ,he never came to our house .The following day I telephoned the Depot and told them that I would pick the parcel up myself ,which I did ,leaving my wife at home alone as she is recovering after an operation.The clerk at the depot was not very forthcoming when I related my tale of woe.In fact he could not have cared less. The journey from my house to their depot is about 20 miles round trip, and on the way there i was caught on a speed camera, doing 37in a 30 area .A near perfect end to a great day.
Yours not very happy,Bill Knight.
Good Afternoon Bill,

I am sorry to hear you experienced issues with the delivery.

This is the first time you have communicated with us about any issue whatsoever with your delivery, which was carried out for us by DPD. We cannot understand this, as If you would have let us know when the actual issues were happening we could have tried to resolve them for you, and saved you having to collect from the depot. Unfortunately, letting us know 9 days later through a review website, we cannot do a thing about it.

We use DPD for nearly all our deliveries, because they are the most reliable next day courier out there, unfortunately there is not a courier out there who is perfect. On this occasion they have let both ourselves and you down with their service, all of your issues stated above are with DPD not ourselves, and we have no control over if the driver lied or the guy not being very sympathetic at the depot, but we will pass these comments on to our DPD account manager for investigation.

Again, we can only apologise for the issues you experienced with DPD delivering the order.

Best Regards