Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsterplumb Ltd
Read Monsterplumb Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Monsterplumb Ltd made you happy
Very quick service and quality products
Cheap prices and really fast service, what more can you ask? Just Brilliant!
Very quick turnaround of Shower Gulley for casting into slab at a competitive price.
Came earlier than expected
Excellent price delivered promptly this week.
Superb pricing and super fast delivery of a quality product!
This is the first time I have used this company and I must say the service has been second to none. Prices are good and the queries I posted on their website were answered within 24hrs. They also managed to amend my order at the very last minute to avoid me paying additional carriage for a separate item. Cannot fault them at all, first class.
Cheapest layflat pipe I could find on the Internet. Arrived next day.
First time I've ordered from monster plumb. I needed a silicone I like to use but couldn't find any in the shops.. Looked on line and found this company.. Very cheap prices and delivered within a few days. Will definitely look to monster plumb again.. Many thanks
Excellent value and quality plus great customer service and speedy delivery.
Great prices, quality products, very quick delivery.
Recommend highly.
Great and excellent service at a very good price. Will definitely use them again
Chrome single ring and backplate order.
Couldn't fault this transaction in any way. Order arrived within two days. Items were great, in fact better than they looked on line and great price. Courier (DPD) advised in advance what time delivery would be and they were spot on too, so full praise to them as well. Superb company to deal with. I don't have any connection to them apart from being one very satisfied customer!
Very impressed with the variety of products & the extra special versions they offer. Fast delivery, just wished they offered free delivery or free over £15 orders so can use them more often.
Surprised me with a day after not requested delivery. Excellent service.
Great prices, especially on endfeed fittings, prompt arrival and if there ever is a problem, they do all they can to fix it. Love using monster plumb
Great service and quick delivery.
Great service and next day delivery was perfect .. company I would highly
Recommend...thanks guys
Great,
Fast and efficient
Good price, good products and very speedy delivery. I'd certainly use Monsterplumb in future.
Monsterplumb Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 1,607 reviews