Monaco Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monaco Solicitors
Read Monaco Solicitors Reviews

About Monaco Solicitors:

Monaco Solicitors are experts at negotiating with employers to get employees a fair settlement agreement deal. Whether you need to find out how much you should get, are ready to actually negotiate a deal, go to an Employment Tribunal or just get your settlement agreement signed, we're happy to help.

Our instant settlement agreement calculator, free employee guides and specialist legal letters on this website should also help you to understand more about your situation, and ensure a fair outcome.

enquiries@monacosolicitors.co.uk

Tell us how Monaco Solicitors made you happy
I watched video then filled out the form providing loads of information. Automated Email from monaco landed in my spam. It was cleary asvertisement of self-help book. Never received any further email from a human. I have hectic case and still staying in decisions limbo.
Dear Sebastian

Our team of lawyers review all enquiries - regrettably we are not in a position to offer a consultation to every request.

We, however, do wish to help as many people as possible which is why we offer the largest free online employment law resources of any law firm in the UK on our website.

The book you mention, the “Resignation Revolution: how to negotiate an exit like a pro” is a great resource with plenty of top tips to navigate an employment dispute and tribunal proceedings.

All the very best and hope that you are able to get matters resolved satisfactorily.

Kind regards

Alex Monaco
If you, like me, are looking for the first time in your life for a lawyer to support you with an unpleasant work situation, please do yourself a favour and I strongly recommend do not choose this one! I have chosen this lawyer simply by reading and trusting the reviews on their website – and all I can say is that was the wrong decision. I was very disappointed by the service received by the lawyer I was allocated to Nicola Welchman. From the first correspondence that was to be drafted by my lawyer, there was a delay and promises that were undelivered. I tried to contact her by phone, email but still no reply and I simply could not reach her. In such a stressful situation I was going through in my work life, there was a clear lack of support from my lawyer and all I experience was added stress. She was being frustrated at the questions I ask which I found unprofessional. Several times throughout the process, I had to even involve the manager as I was getting a service that was not worth the money I spent. In a nutshell, having chosen this lawyer was the worst decision I made and the only feeling I got once the case was closed is that it’s all about the money and nothing about the service rendered to the customer. I am taking the time to write this review as I would not wish for anyone to go through what I did. Choosing a lawyer for the first time can be a daunting prospect but choosing a wrong one can make it the worst experience ever. Choose wisely!
It is disappointing to receive this review and we remain sorry that you were unhappy with our service. Your concerns were fully investigated through our complaints procedure and were found to be unjustified.

Nicola takes considerable pride in supporting her clients and, as the many reviews, attest client speaks very highly of her - notably her prompt, efficient service and her understanding and pragmatic advice.

It is appreciated that the dispute with your employer had a significant and damaging impact and we remain unclear how Nicola could have supported you more over the 8 months of our instruction. We wish you all the best.
I have a strong case and they did not want to hear about it just ask for £300 plus vat up front for 40 minuets. Think they doit to most of there clients. Not all what it looks like
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry that you were disappointed by the fixed fee advice offer that we made. Many of our clients find this fixed fee service very useful as they gain a great deal of insight about tactics, case value and next steps.

It is appreciated that this wasn’t for you, if you would like to give us another try - do drop me a line directly and we will arrange a consultation call.

Kind regards

Alex Monaco
First of all, there website is very informative and reassuring - 5 stars for that. However, after that - well, how would you rate a company that offers to respond to an online query within an hour (which means an automated email and nothing else) and then still no response after two phone calls? ACAS recommends giving an employee 10 calendar days to respond to a settlement offer. I finally received an email from Monaco just before 6pm 11 days after the meeting I had asked them to support me with. Don't judge them by their website, but on their actions.
We are sorry that we disappointed on this occasion.

Our aim is to offer a quick response to all online enquiries and subject to the availability of our specialist lawyers, arrange for a consultation.

We realise that this did not happen on this occasion and for reasons that we are investigating, there was a significant delay in arranging for a solicitor to call. We have reflected on this and have immediately put in place measures to ensure that enquiries do not fall between the cracks in the future.

Regrettably, we cannot assist everyone who makes contact with the firm as we receive a large volume of enquiries. We do, however, try to assist as many people as we can and that is why we offer the largest free online employment law resources of any law firm in the UK.

We are however pleased that our detailed and informative website delivered and hope that it can be a resource that you can use should the need arise in the future.

All the very best

Alex Monaco.
Was very disappointed today, when I wanted Monaco solicitors to represent me in a comcare claim and was told they wouldn’t be able to cause is wasn’t viable to do so. Very poor service and not helpful at all.
We are sorry that we were not able to assist you with your case.

If you would like to discuss the specific reasons why we were not able to assist, do feel free to write to us directly so that we can explore this further.

As a firm we specialise in offering advice and support to employees in disputes with their employers. We are not familiar with the type of work you describe in your review.

During our initial consultation, our aim is to offer advice on next steps, potential value of the case and our fees for any work. In doing so we will often discuss the cost/benefit of any future steps - there are some cases where the legal fee may outweigh the case value and we are duty bound to highlight this at the very first opportunity.

All the very best